What's new

Lawyer moves Pemra against TV host for making blasphemy allegations

So the truth is a lie for you?

I refuse to accept your subjective truth as "The Truth" ... You, just like many others here, have been indoctrinated ... Mullah/State-sponsored religious-chauvinistic indoctrination via distortion .... I won't blame you

Were BB, NS, ZAB, Musharraf, Moeen Qureshi conservative?

Musharraf was a dictator, ZAB was a feudal lord, NS is a conservative ... Please read my post once again .. Regards

I refuse to accept your subjective truth as "The Truth" ... You, just like many others here, have been indoctrinated ... Mullah/State-sponsored religious-chauvinistic indoctrination via distortion .... I won't blame you
Can you answer that...and please stop beating around the bush...
Were BB, NS, ZAB, Musharraf, Moeen Qureshi conservative?

Musharraf was a dictator, ZAB was a feudal lord, NS is a conservative ... Please read my post once again .. Regards
SO none of them was religious or ccnservative right?

SO none of them was religious or ccnservative right?

NS is a conservative .... ZAB institutionalized Mullahism .... Zia tried to use Islam to legitimize his dictatorship .... Before that the ML had used Islam as a political tool against their opponents (mainly Bangalis)... "Prostitution of Islam for political ends" in words of Iskander Mirza .... We can discuss it in detail if you want .....

Liberals/Liberalism never controlled/ruled Pakistan ... Blame Islamists and Opportunists, not liberals

NS is a conservative .... ZAB institutionalized Mullahism .... Zia tried to use Islam to legitimize his dictatorship .... Before that the ML had used Islam as a political tool against their opponents (mainly Bangalis)... "Prostitution of Islam for political ends" in words of Iskander Mirza .... We can discuss it in detail if you want .....

Liberals/Liberalism never controlled/ruled Pakistan ... Blame Islamists and Opportunists, not liberals

So as we can see you are lying and cannot speak the truth because anti-religious people cannot...
ZAB was liberal, NS is a libturd, Ayub Khan was a libtard, BB and AAZ both were libturds, Yahya Khan was a liburd and Pervaiz. M. was libtard.

Now show us how many of the PMs belonged to any of the religious parties or group..can you? Did anyone sport beard on his face?
A religious person never ruled Pakistan except for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Yes, it is about time the ordinary people of Pakistan; the Khalq e Khuda, redeemed the control .

It may be about time, but such a change of control not likely to happen. All evidence seems to indicate that a majority of the Khalq-e-Khuda are now right wing radicalism supporters, PDF being a case in point as a sample of the wider trends in society. They will have ample time to regret once what they want is actually imposed on them. And it won't be long.

So as we can see you are lying and cannot speak the truth because anti-religious people cannot...
ZAB was liberal, NS is a libturd, Ayub Khan was a libtard, BB and AAZ both were libturds, Yahya Khan was a liburd and Pervaiz. M. was libtard.

Now show us how many of the PMs belonged to any of the religious parties or group..can you? Did anyone sport beard on his face?
A religious person never ruled Pakistan except for Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

So anyone who disagrees with your twisted understanding/interpretation of religion and rejects your distorted extremist version of Islam is "anti-religion" ?? Didn't expect any better from blind followers of Mullahs (like yourself) though ... And self claimed religious persons/Mullahs are known liars and hypocrites ... They should be the last ones to call others liars

And I believe it's absolutely pointless to try to argue logically or carry out a serious discussion with someone who claims that Jinnah was a religious person and NS is a libtard !!

Have a nice day, mate

That first paragraph should go into the example in the encyclopedia brittanica of how hypocrites talk

Blasphemy law is being used for everyone's personal motivation whenever they want to get rid of someone up it comes! We need to update this law to make sure it is used for the right person and not for personal grievances.

So anyone who disagrees with your twisted understanding/interpretation of religion and rejects your distorted extremist version of Islam is "anti-religion" ?? Didn't expect any better from blind followers of Mullahs (like yourself) though ... And self claimed religious persons/Mullahs are known liars and hypocrites ... They should be the last ones to call others liars

And I believe it's absolutely pointless to try to argue logically or carry out a serious discussion with someone who claims that Jinnah was a religious person and NS is a libtard !!

Have a nice day, mate

You got angry and left while as IK says "abhi tu party shuru ho raha hai" ... I called you liar on merit sir, it was not due to anger or bruised ego as the case with your rejoinders. I was designing a home so it took some time.
First of all this forum is witness that I have always opposed idiots who claims to be religious scholars like CII chairman maulana Sheerani and Maulana Diesel etc .. because they have made religion a joke BUT if anyone tries to insult the religion of Islam, our beloved prophet (ﷺ) , holy Quran, authentic hadeeth and or genuine scholars of Islam, family and companions of holy Prophet, I damn care what the world calls not to speak of some anonymous on pdf who might be qadiyani or non-Muslim or with thoroughly twisted interpretation or Islam like Ghamdi follower or a libturd.. I will speak the truth and I will do the straight talk and if they are in front of me, I will do the needful and follow the precedence set by the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ).
No one can hide behind the freedom of speech and take us for a ride...no, we know very well and this time I personally visited those pages and read that provocative and blasphemous content and I'm very happy that some one whisked them away and I really don't want to see them alive.. They have committed double crimes of anti-state propaganda and blasphemy and each of these crime is punishable by death and I challenge you take their material to any scholar of any sect and see what fatwa he issues.

That first paragraph should go into the example in the encyclopedia brittanica of how hypocrites talk

Sir, do you have anything to say on topic ? And I expect better from a Senior Moderator .....Thank you

No one can hide behind the freedom of speech and take us for a ride...no, we know very well and this time I personally visited those pages and read that provocative and blasphemous content and I'm very happy that some one whisked them away and I really don't want to see them alive..

So, you want all those bloggers killed because they hold a different pov than your own ? and as you stated earlier, you will do the "needful" if they were in front of you ? ... Torture and Murder are the worst of human instincts, and your kind has hitherto tried to justify such evil human instincts as the will of Allah/God !! ..... I challenge you to bring forward a single verse from the entire Holy Quran in which Allah almighty has told (or allowed) us to torture/murder blasphemers ... And I can quote a number of verses in which Allah tells us to avoid blasphemers, not to sit in their company until they start talking about something else, and leave their matter to Allah ...... How are you any different from the ISIS or TTP terrorists ? they too justify evil human instincts (e.g. Torture, Rape, Murder etc.) as the will/command of Allah !!

You got angry and left while as IK says "abhi tu party shuru ho raha hai" ... I called you liar on merit sir, it was not due to anger or bruised ego as the case with your rejoinders.

No, Why would I be angry when someone who believes that Jinnah was a religious person and Nawaz Sharif a libtard, calls me (or anyone else) a liar ? .... It's actually funny

But when Mullahs' ignorant blind followers like you call other devoted Muslims (who refuse to follow Mullahs) "anti-religious", that's a bit annoying ...

Last edited:
So, you want all those bloggers killed because they hold a different pov than your own ? and as you stated earlier, you will do the "needful" if they were in front of you ? ... Torture and Murder are the worst of human instincts, and your kind has hitherto tried to justify such evil human instincts as the will of Allah/God !! ..... I challenge you to bring forward a single verse from the entire Holy Quran in which Allah almighty has told (or allowed) us to torture/murder blasphemers ... And I can quote a number of verses in which Allah tells us to avoid blasphemers, not to sit in their company until they start talking about something else, and leave their matter to Allah ...... How are you any different from the ISIS or TTP terrorists ? they too justify evil human instincts (e.g. Torture, Rape, Murder etc.) as the will/command of Allah !!
ISIS TTP :argh::argh::argh: STFU....blasphemy is a different POV for you :hitwall::hitwall:

Do not distort the facts about Islam and shariah rules since you have no knowledge of Islam even a six year old knows more than you, I had a very wrong impression about you that you may have some knowledge and better than other libturds but actually you don't and librofascist terrorists like you are the main cause for all the trouble in this world because you lie deliberately and on purpose since you have an agenda given to you by your inner devil but your attempts are doomed both in this world and hereafter.

However you support blasphemers and try to make it look like a minor offence, they have to be killed as per law in Pakistan and shariah...if you don't like it you should immediately leave the country... No one will miss you or be sad since I have seen the cousins of Bhensa admins like Waqas Goriya expressing their disgust about him..so if he dies no one will bother to attend his funeral..

Tell me how you are actually any different than ISIS, zionists and libturds?
ISIS and you share the same anti-Islam and anti-human agenda... libturds are a total disgrace for the humanity.. Actually blasphemers and their supporters are not simply subhumans, they are actually sub-animals

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom