What's new

Another day, another expose of paid liberal extremist Jibran Nasir on Bol tv

It was not about you it was about Islamabad. I thought the tough times Pakistan went through had taken a toll on the citizens of the capital where the rest of the nation remained unfazed.
Ahh sorry I thought you were an Indian......My bad. Actually I am using an image blocker, so I cant see a lot of options here. I can't speak for the entire city but since I am in loop with the academia here...............then yes, Anxieties are there, but again I am not sure in which context you are referring to "anxiety stricken city"...........If it's the cliche...."Isloo being a boring city" or are you referring to 'Anxieties induced by domestic and international politics'.

That Marvi Sirmid is puking her most vile poison against military these days......In her tweets she is alleging that Army is using chemicals against pashtuns. @Horus @The Eagle Are you guys aware of her recent shenanigans?
16142964_572228099643433_8171373936230191366_n.jpg

These idiots have no shame. Pakistan army has NO chemical weapons in its inventory. Shameless liars.

That Marvi Sirmid is puking her most vile poison against military these days......In her tweets she is alleging that Army is using chemicals against pashtuns. @Horus @The Eagle Are you guys aware of her recent shenanigans?
16142964_572228099643433_8171373936230191366_n.jpg
lolzzzzzz Marvi Sarmad should verify before endorsing such blatant lies. btw these are victims of drone not chemical attack and above all it is not recent.

Ahh sorry I thought you were an Indian......My bad. Actually I am using an image blocker, so I cant see a lot of options here. I can't speak for the entire city but since I am in loop with the academia here...............then yes, Anxieties are there, but again I am not sure in which context you are referring to "anxiety stricken city"...........If it's the cliche...."Isloo being a boring city" or are you referring to 'Anxieties induced by domestic and international politics'.
Yes 'Anxieties induced by domestic and international politics'.

Yes and everyone knows Indian sources never lead to anything substantial especially if they are about Pakistan. But the point to consider are these Pakistani fake analysts and activists who are towing anti Pakistan narrative with impunity, not to mention the effect of the nationality of these snakes on spreading such propaganda is a lot greater than that of their sponsors sitting abroad.
They need to be exposed but their demeanor is a dead giveaway for any sane person to not take them seriously.
4181162705_af1c4d5e3c.jpg

Yes 'Anxieties induced by domestic and international politics'.
Yes a lot, I developed the habit of not watching the news channels at all and I still don't. All the negativity that floats around has turned most Pakistani's into an angry, frustrated and hopeless lot.

Yes a lot, I developed the habit of not watching the news channels at all and I still don't. All the negativity that floats around has turned most Pakistani's into an angry, frustrated and hopeless lot.
Thanks. Appreciate your feedback.

Pakistan has no chemical weapons and we are signitory of international agreements volantarily banning them

That clearly means they are not 'The Real' Taliban, just using their name .

Amir Liaquat is cheetah!

Anybody who could closely observed GEO would have realized how the channel was geared towards subtly "secularizing" or "de-Islamizing" the Pakistani culture through news reports, political opinion shows, dramas, and so on. Now Amir Liaquat has confirmed that it is indeed GEO's owners' agenda to secularize Pakistan and that's why you see so much hue and cry over these blasphemers who have gone missing.

Everybody should watch Amir Liaquat's show and promote BOL channel.

Back
Top Bottom