What's new

An Indian's open letter to Narendra Modi regarding Bangladesh

Such pseudo secular scum deserve a bullet in the head.

You are the only one here who deserves one. Your retarded way of answering a properly written open letter shows your low education levels.

If you dont agree, make counterarguments and try to refute hist arguments like any other civilized person would do.

It's your country who is supporting the killings of Hindus. Why don't your stop rambling and research into the masterminds of these planned savage attacks of Hindus, judge the apparent but it's your greatest democracy who is pulling the strings. Evidence is all there.

No one attacks Hindus, they live peacefully in Bangladesh. If they want to put the red dot on their hair or forehead they can and walk the bazaar, they have their own mandirs which are in relative peace. I say relative peace because since 2012-13 and Hasina's regime Hindu attacks have been on the rise. Muslims and Hindus in BD have been living in peace for centuries.
What a joke Hindu population was 25% during partition and now its 2% Care to explain the dip in the population percentage? The same case with pakistan,while in India the Minority grew to 13%+ in the past 60 years,Why did the minority in India grew while it was reduced to nothing in both bangladesh and pakistan.We seen your peace when you attacked hindu temples and burned their homes.Try fooling someone.
Why would India support killing of hindus?it is your nations islamic regime which does that and you expect your people to be given red carpet welcome?They will be kicked out and all hindus in bangladesh and pakistan are welcome to take asylum in India period.

@wolfschanzze instead of being dismissive, take a trip to Bangladesh and prove to yourself whether you have been fed a bunch of propaganda or lies. Nothing better than taking a good look at the situation in person. Otherwise parroting untruths on the Internet starts losing their credibility.
My friends from my state who were in tobacco business been there as businessmen,they tell me reality and what they say fits the description exactly of what is written,it's not propaganda against your state.Simple take back your citizens.Illegal Bangladeshis will be kicked out of India.

Oh really? With half the per capita GDP of India, Bangladesh has bested India on every human development Indicator known to man and woman. Whether you talk about infant mortality, literacy for women, life expectancy, Bangladesh leads India on all these areas and more. The infant mortality rate in Bangladesh was lower than that in Gujarat in 2012, not today. _That_ my friends is what we should concentrate on, helping people instead of saying 'Main Safeda, tu kala". Tokenism and politics is not going to fill bellies. And Fascism is not the answer to India's ills.

BANGLADESH - Shining Bangla?

Heard of the ‘Bangladesh shining’ story? - The Hindu

Lessons for India from Bangladesh - Livemint
Well then why do you dump your citizens on us?The so called prosperous land which bested India in every thing should take back their citizens if they are so great.You know what,i agree you are the best and you will be much better than India in coming years,only one request please take back your people and accomodate them in your Booming economy and let us Poor Indians live our lives in peace :wave:

Well then why do you dump your citizens on us?The so called prosperous land which bested India in every thing should take back their citizens if they are so great.You know what,i agree you are the best and you will be much better than India in coming years,only one request please take back your people and accomodate them in your Booming economy and let us Poor Indians live our lives in peace :wave:

You know what - I'm done with feeding trolls.

Please go back and read those article links I posted if you are capable of comprehending sane logical reasoning - at least two of them are from Indian media and they clearly outline why Bangladeshis don't have a reason to cross the border to India. This has always been a myth.

Poor Bengali Muslims have always existed in India (including Assam - before partition) and calling them 'Bangladeshi' all of a sudden and trying to push them to Bangladesh won't cure India's ills. And further - whatever you and me (yes insignificant you and me) decide here don't have an iota worth of weight on what actually happens. So you're wasting your breath. If you try something be prepared for the consequences.

Of course we all know what is behind all this. Half or pseudo-educated Hindutva idiots who have been brainwashed to think that there is no place for non-Hindus in a Hindu 'Rashtra'. Good luck with that dreamy paradigm. Ranting and raving with no name in a forum is perfect for Hindutva goons. Try to corner them aggressively in person then they turn tail and run.:laugh:

Hasina has already warned Modi through her foreign office about the consequences of any talk of so-called 'push-back' and he already back-pedaled. This is beneath us but we have to issue warnings to these nutjobs at all Indian elections. This is just hot fluff typical of Indian elections to try to get votes from jingoistic Hindutvabadis whose only cowardly claim-to-fame it seems is to harass defenseless destitute Indian Bengali Muslims.

If they had actual himmat they'd try to pick on somebody their own size. We have always known how to take care of thugs and Goondas in Bangladesh but apparently Goondas get too much leeway in India. No substitute for 'danda' in these situations.

Bangladesh replaced Sri Lanka as India’s largest subcontinental trading partner in 2013. The trade is worth about Rs. 27,000 crore. Most of Kolkata's GDP is dependent on export and import trade with Bangladesh. Money talks and Bullshit walks. Just try some shit and see where it goes.

Last edited:
And one more thing - what is up with your Nick 'wolfschannze'? Do you realize that this was Hitler's camp name (Wolf's Lair)??

Your talk about ethnic cleansing now starts to make sense...

What's this here?

Last edited:
Why is it out burden to bear?They wanted a separate nation for muslim populations and they got it now,Let them use their unique bangladeshi brains to boost their economy and entrepreneurship.We got enough problems already.Charity begins at home.

You continue living in the past with your Hindoo-Moooslliim hatred whilst the majority of India moves ahead to the 21st century. In 1971 when the Bengali people flooded into India under persecution from the then West Pakistan, India did not shut it borders and claim that it wasn't "our problem". What makes you think that India can do so in the future ?

You continue living in the past with your Hindoo-Moooslliim hatred whilst the majority of India moves ahead to the 21st century. In 1971 when the Bengali people flooded into India under persecution from the then West Pakistan, India did not shut it borders and claim that it wasn't "our problem". What makes you think that India can do so in the future ?

Hear hear! Saner voices will prevail. This is the India we know and love. :smitten:

What a joke Hindu population was 25% during partition and now its 2% Care to explain the dip in the population percentage? The same case with pakistan,while in India the Minority grew to 13%+ in the past 60 years,Why did the minority in India grew while it was reduced to nothing in both bangladesh and pakistan.We seen your peace when you attacked hindu temples and burned their homes.Try fooling someone.
Why would India support killing of hindus?it is your nations islamic regime which does that and you expect your people to be given red carpet welcome?They will be kicked out and all hindus in bangladesh and pakistan are welcome to take asylum in India period.

My friends from my state who were in tobacco business been there as businessmen,they tell me reality and what they say fits the description exactly of what is written,it's not propaganda against your state.Simple take back your citizens.Illegal Bangladeshis will be kicked out of India.

The Hindu's population decreasing drastically is new to me since I came on this forum, but one theory I can provide is that it maybe because of the 1971 the Hindus had MIGRATED and not persecuted like some Hindus claim. Maybe you should ask your self that question, why would India support the killings of Hindus. Well my friend you need to know about ulterior motives these days

IRK, yet those bangladeshis still have the audacity to call Indians unhygienic. I mean please, they eat with their hands and are darker than a starless night!

Who you callin' dark homeboy?? I'm more Gora than most Indians I've seen. And why is me being born Gora something to be proud of? I'm no better or worse than any dark person out there. Talent and mentality is where it's at.

Get your mentality out of the third-century horse's butt thinking and start seeing people as human beings with potential instead of rampant racist caste stereotypes. Brainwashed hindutva nutjobs.

OK I'll admit lobbing insults back and forth about hygiene isn't mature. But what is this Gora kala nonsense?

What about Sri Krishna himself? Was he Gora? Let's see you explain that...

Who you callin' dark homeboy?? I'm more Gora than most Indians I've seen. And why is me being born Gora something to be proud of? I'm no better or worse than any dark person out there. Talent and mentality is where it's at.

Get your mentality out of the third-century horse's butt thinking and start seeing people as human beings with potential instead of rampant racist caste stereotypes. Brainwashed hindutva nutjobs.

OK I'll admit lobbing insults back and forth about hygiene isn't mature. But what is this Gora kala nonsense?

What about Sri Krishna himself? Was he Gora? Let's see you explain that...

Most Indians I've seen are on average darker than the Bangladeshis. Heck some of them don't know even know what a Bengali looks like or where Bangladesh is located and I'm talking about the general Indian youth who are obviously not well versed in the political scene like the PDF Indians. When they do see a light skinned Bangladeshi, it's like they refuse to accept that he's a Bangladeshi, I've also seen the same mentality with Pakistanis.

How can you kick out Bengalis from India? West Bengal condition will be hell if you touch a single Bangla speaking person and try to deport to BD. People will say you want systematic ethnic cleansing of Bengalis from India. India will be divided again by riots and violence.

@ This man is talking all rot. He is a double agent. Be aware of him.

Most Indians I've seen are on average darker than the Bangladeshis. Heck some of them don't know even know what a Bengali looks like or where Bangladesh is located and I'm talking about the general Indian youth who are obviously not well versed in the political scene like the PDF Indians. When they do see a light skinned Bangladeshi, it's like they refuse to accept that he's a Bangladeshi, I've also seen the same mentality with Pakistanis.

It doesn't matter one bit. It's just that our whole subcontinental gora-kala 'faraq' is seen worldwide as 'one' single color - brown.

Whether you're Mocha brown or walnut brown who gives a rat's behind? Big deal.

I think Eastern or Western Bengal is the only place in the subcontinent where we have the cultural sophistication to look beyond this thinking. That comes with education and exposure.

All you do on this forum is chat shit like how Bangladeshis are brave warriors up for battle hahaha!
LOL, this is comedy gold! Bangladeshi lighter skinned then Indian. Especially North Indians! This is the reality of your "light skinned" people:
nv4mqa.jpg

206y2ae.jpg

16701du.jpg

2iabrpl.jpg

35k09rs.jpg

On another thread you were making fun of South Indians when your people look like this!

It doesn't matter one bit. It's just that our whole subcontinental gora-kala 'faraq' is seen worldwide as 'one' single color - brown.

Whether you're Mocha brown or walnut brown who gives a rat's behind? Big deal.

I think Eastern or Western Bengal is the only place in the subcontinent where we have the cultural sophistication to look beyond this thinking. That comes with education and exposure.

I too do not give a rats *** about skin colour or ones but when some of the people on here do not come with
All you do on this forum is chat shit like how Bangladeshis are brave warriors up for battle hahaha!
LOL, this is comedy gold! Bangladeshi lighter skinned then Indian. Especially North Indians! This is the reality of your "light skinned" people:
nv4mqa.jpg

206y2ae.jpg

16701du.jpg

2iabrpl.jpg

35k09rs.jpg

On another thread you were making fun of South Indians when your people look like this!

I bet you the old man will batter your dad.

I too do not give a rats *** about skin colour or ones but when some of the people on here do not come with

I bet you the old man will batter your dad.
Yes, midget Bangladeshi will batter a Haryanvi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom