What's new

An Indian's open letter to Narendra Modi regarding Bangladesh

You eat rice with your bare hands yet you have the audacity to call others unhygienic. What a joke.

PS: It's so disgusting to eat rice with bare hands, one of the dirtiest things I've ever seen.

Are you calling Bengladeshis Unhygienic ? @warrantofficer :sarcastic:

Are you calling Bengladeshis Unhygienic ? @warrantofficer :sarcastic:

My fellow roti eating dost, yes I am calling them extremely unhygienic. One can imagine how stained their fingernails are...

Just board the luggage section on a mumbai local , you will end up with sweaty and greasy lungis who look like they bathed in their entire life.

I know they aren't used to bathing since Bangladesh has no water.

It's like they didn't learn you can use water to clean themselves. I guess the Ganga and Brahmaputra rivers are only used to extract fish.

You eat rice with your bare hands yet you have the audacity to call others unhygienic. What a joke.

PS: It's so disgusting to eat rice with bare hands, one of the dirtiest things I've ever seen.

Most Indians too eat rice with their bare hands. Looks like you haven't been to India much. Besides, not everyone is born with a spoon.:whistle:

Most Indians too eat rice with their bare hands. Looks like you haven't been to India much. Besides, not everyone is born with a spoon.:whistle:

If you're going to resort to such primitive behaviours, eat a naan instead. Please, use a spoon or eat naans.

The fact is you people are quite similar to Afghanis, which means "Parasites" . BTW did some Indian here mentioned that you people live in Slums and do toilets job in India. Next time when you open your mouth make sure what your background is .
Atleast Afghanistan has officially acknowledged their refugees. Bangladesh is disowning its own citizen. They are doing it with both India and Burma.

India needs to stop giving monetary aid to them and supply some condoms and contraceptives.

This guy is bragging about bangladeshis. You will find 70% street beggars are from Bangladesh in every major metro. These Bangladeshi Bar-dancers and maids are of top-notch quality too. Good to see that they have some skills other working in sweatshops and cleaning toilets.

Atleast Afghanistan has officially acknowledged their refugees. Bangladesh is disowning its own citizen. They are doing it with both India and Burma.

India needs to stop giving monetary aid to them and supply some condoms and contraceptives.

This guy is bragging about bangladeshis. You will find 70% street beggars are from Bangladesh in every major metro. These Bangladeshi Bar-dancers and maids are of top-notch quality too. Good to see that they have some skills other working in sweatshops and cleaning toilets.

A very informative post, @warrantofficer this may give you a reality check, maybe you are living in state of denial but even if you are, have a read at this and next time don't even think of bragging in front of us. :D

I find eating naan or chapati with bare hands extremely disgusting and primitive. Please use a fork and knife while eating them.:coffee:

I actually do! But that's a bit too advanced for Indians atm. Let's not get ahead of ourselves K.P.S RamchandraIndischer Gill. :p:

I find eating naan or chapati with bare hands extremely disgusting and primitive. Please use a fork and knife while eating them.:coffee:

Eating Roti or Naan with Fork :o:, why even bother, simply order a Pizza instead. Roti or Naan is meant to be eaten by Hand.

I actually do! But that's a bit too advanced for Indians atm. Let's not get ahead of ourselves K.P.S RamchandraIndischer Gill. :p:

Was it also you at a park near my home last weekend trying to eat a Burger with a fork and spoon? The 'culturally advanced' Germans too were having a good laugh at his attempts to look that advanced.

When are you going to find the whole process of masticating food in your mouth primitive and resort to intravenous nourition? :D

Eating Roti or Naan with Fork :o:, why even bother, simply order a Pizza instead. Roti or Naan is meant to be eaten by Hand.

Read the post to which this was intended as a reply mate. I prefer eating everything with my bare hands.:)

There is nothing wrong in eating with hands, everybody eats with their hands from SA to ME. However, when it comes to taking a dump out in the open, a certain nation is one of a kind with no competition !!

Eating with your hands is a sunnati which Bangladeshis have been doing for centuries. Since when did some of you lot become Uncle Garry's? Knife and Fork lololol!

Eating with your hands is a sunnati which Bangladeshis have been doing for centuries. Since when did some of you lot become Uncle Garry's? Knife and Fork lololol!

ore bhai,whatever the passport colr is ,or where ever are they from .they sing the song....born in the usa.....:cheesy: er naam ''pacha lengta ,mathae ghomta'' :rofl:

ore bhai,whatever the passport colr is ,or where ever are they from .they sing the song....born in the usa.....:cheesy: er naam ''pacha lengta ,mathae ghomta'' :rofl:

Even here they are known as sellouts, these gullible people (indians) listen to the sweet talk of the fascist political groups such as English Defence League that lure them in by saying "The Sikhs defended our country till their last breath" that is all it takes for these lot to come crawling lmfao. But they were the ones only 10-20 years ago who were subject to '**** Bashing'.

Aar lab nai khotha khoybar bhai internetoh boro boro math

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom