What's new

An Indian's open letter to Narendra Modi regarding Bangladesh

Guys please don't give 'ashkara' to posters whose level of English is this pathetic ('Hinglish') and a good indicator of their education and exposure level. Arguing with blinded morons having scarce worldly exposure is futile.

It's like trying to discuss geopolitical strategy with a 'Dhaba Owner' or 'Tong er Dokandar'. Waste of time. Paying these idiots attention only makes them more vocal and feel glad about their self-importance...

'Argue' korbey ki diye? Ghotey kichhu thakley to?

More opinion pieces for consumption by interested folks.

Ambassador Serajul Islam's Political Blog

The writer is a retired career Ambassador from Bangladesh.

I love how the Indians are continuing to shit their 'painta' (which btw is a real issue that needs to be sorted out) because of this so called 'Islamic/Jihadi' migration, I can't wait till the day we annex India into Banglastan and declare Shari'ah law and make everything Sharia compliant lmao. Iraqi law FTW! Watch out for those Muslamic ray guns.

My proposal:

Delhi = Delhistan
Bombay = Bombistan
Tamil Nadoo = Nadookistan
Rajasthan = Rajastaaan (Remember the lamba on the "staan", tajweed needs to be correct).

Still in phase 1 but I can't wait till Bangladeshis are 35% of the population.
Try to do that all Hindus would become militants and if that happens South Asia would be a much worse hell hole than Middle East,And especially for the muslims.Then some eastern powers like China,Russia or western powers like USA would come to South Asia and it might be east India company all over again but this time through proxies.

Don't jump on your high horse yet mate, we still run your country,2 days left and we still might run your country. Prepare for Mugholistan, Sriristan
Only in your wet dreams.

All multi-ethnic states in history have disintegrated in the end. Without an overwhelming dominant ethnicity to control the rest, a country is sure to disintegrate.

And educate yourself on the impact of global warming - BD will lose 17% of it's land it it does nothing. BD will have plenty of money over the next few decades to build sea defences. The Netherlands has been doing this for the last few hundred years.
It will lose much much more than that Bangladesh neeeds something like a Noah's Ark or possibly discourage countries from buying oil.

no-one starves to death in BD
It has one of the highest starvation rates in South Asia.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom