What's new

An Indian's open letter to Narendra Modi regarding Bangladesh

I do not understand how a repressed and colonized population can become so fascist and racist??Are these people born stupid??Or is it their parents fault??

I knew that India had caste system and many other problems(like all other nations do)...but reality seems more fucked up than that!

Last edited:
I do not understand how a repressed and colonized population can become so fascist and racist??Are these people born stupid??Or is it their parents fault??

I knew that India had caste system and many other problems(like all other nations do)...but reality seems more fucked up then that!

India and to a lesser extent Pakistan both take their caste/zaat very seriously and it's applied to every aspect of their life, even football. No wonder their country is so fragmented, inferiority complex is widespread, etc...And Bollywood is doing no good.

Who you callin' dark homeboy?? I'm more Gora than most Indians I've seen. And why is me being born Gora something to be proud of? I'm no better or worse than any dark person out there. Talent and mentality is where it's at.

Get your mentality out of the third-century horse's butt thinking and start seeing people as human beings with potential instead of rampant racist caste stereotypes. Brainwashed hindutva nutjobs.

OK I'll admit lobbing insults back and forth about hygiene isn't mature. But what is this Gora kala nonsense?

What about Sri Krishna himself? Was he Gora? Let's see you explain that...

Bhai, don't bother responding to the Hindutva RSS crowd here . They are 99% in PDF but 2% in India :D

I too do not give a rats *** about skin colour or ones but when some of the people on here do not come with

I bet you the old man will batter your dad.

Saiful give it up brother - these people are beyond help. Mentality is so low, narrow and backward its not even worth a bother. I wonder if they even live in the same planet as I do. Posting pictures of destitute poor people in an attempt to show Bangladeshis in the lowest possible light. As if all Bangladeshis look destitute like this. I am not going to lower myself to his level and post pictures of poor destitute North Indians.

Sala Gora pride. How Gora are you? As Gora as a German I presume...moron.

You know what I see in these poor people? Potential. Potential so that their kids can grow up to be responsible, sane and educated citizens one day - instead of being a Hindutvabadi like some of the nutjobbers here in PDF. And they will be. Thank God we don't have a caste system in Bangladesh as enforced in North and Western India.

Hindutvabadi nutjobs are so racist and full of hate I wonder how they sleep at night. Its a good thing South Indians are slowly seeing the light - at least the educated ones I have talked to. And - very few people in Bangladesh make fun of South Indians, don't try to spread lies. Unfortunately its only Hindutvabadi North Indians who do this as I have seen personally. Bangladeshi people are not capable of being as hateful as a Hindutvabadi.

Saiful give it up brother - these people are beyond help. Mentality is so low, narrow and backward its not even worth a bother. I wonder if they even live in the same planet as I do. Posting pictures of destitute poor people in an attempt to show Bangladeshis in the lowest possible light. As if all Bangladeshis look destitute like this. I am not going to lower myself to his level and post pictures of poor destitute North Indians.

You know what I see in these poor people? Potential. Potential so that their kids can grow up to be responsible, sane and educated citizens one day - instead of being a Hindutvabadi like some of the nutjobbers here in PDF. And they will be. Thank God we don't have a caste system in Bangladesh as enforced in North and Western India.

Hindutvabadi nutjobs are so racist and full of hate I wonder how they sleep at night. Its a good thing South Indians are slowly seeing the light - at least the educated ones I have talked to. And - very few people in Bangladesh make fun of South Indians, don't try to spread lies. Unfortunately its only North Indians who do this as I have seen personally. Bangladeshi people are not capable of being as hateful as a Hindutvabadi.

Umm, I am North Indian . Please don't place us all in one pot :D

Hi guys.. wassup? Whats going on in this thread? Well, looking at the title I am assuming there was not much to talk about in the first place...

Umm, I am North Indian . Please don't place us all in one pot :D

Which state?

I knew that India had caste system and many other problems(like all other nations do)...but reality seems more fucked up than that!

Don't even attempt to analyze the thinking of a Hindutvabadi brother, these guys are so screwed up they think Hitler was a hero. Mein Kampf (Hitler's bio - attojiboni) is required reading in all Hindutvabadi libraries. Bal Thackeray (chief nutjob) modeled himself after Hitler and quoted Hitler until the day he died. Especially ironic when you consider Hitler's agenda on all Africans and brown people. Sad...

Its no surprise that racism/caste-ism and apathy towards poor people (who are too 'dark' :() runs as a common thread in all Hindutvabadi circles.

Don't even attempt to analyze the thinking of a Hindutvabadi brother, these guys are so screwed up they think Hitler was a hero. Mein Kampf (Hitler's bio - attojiboni) is required reading in all Hindutvabadi libraries. Bal Thackeray (chief nutjob) modeled himself after Hitler and quoted Hitler until the day he died. Especially ironic when you consider Hitler's agenda on all Africans and brown people. Sad...
Why are u paranoid about Hitler ? Just because he lost war? The same thing was done by many others well..... I dont need to give example. Why bring Bal Thackeray hear?

Hindutvabadi nutjobs are so racist and full of hate I wonder how they sleep at night. Its a good thing South Indians are slowly seeing the light - at least the educated ones I have talked to. And - very few people in Bangladesh make fun of South Indians, don't try to spread lies. Unfortunately its only Hindutvabadi North Indians who do this as I have seen personally. Bangladeshi people are not capable of being as hateful as a Hindutvabadi.

Why should I give it up, I take on all these Indians daily on PDF. In real life they are quiet fellas who are educated and civilised but on here they think it's their Dad's website.

Why are u paranoid about Hitler ? Just because he lost war? The same thing was done by many others well..... I dont need to give example. Why bring Bal Thackeray hear?

If I have to explain that to you - then you're beyond help. Seeing Hitler in a good light - yeah right. Try to read things other than a Shiv Sena pamphlet once in a while.

Why should I give it up, I take on all these Indians daily on PDF. In real life they are quiet fellas who are educated and civilised but on here they think it's their Dad's website.

Taking these people on is a waste of time IMHO - they're beyond help. You can do it as entertainment but in the end its pointless.

When the whole world is going one way with its inclusive policies elevating the marginalized and the destitute - these morons come up with fascist ideas to re-instate the caste system. Its no wonder that policies and initiatives to help the poor in Bangladesh are working and interestingly - ahead of Indian efforts. These fascists will drag down India to their low level. Too bad.

Last edited:
And whats more sad and ironic - Mr. Modi himself comes from a lower caste background.

Its no surprise that racism/caste-ism and apathy towards poor people (who are too 'dark' :() runs as a common thread in all Hindutvabadi circles.

wow....i have never heard about this hitler facination.Still , let me try to reason with you.The only contemprory war that Indian social textbooks cover is WW2...and even in that they don't cover the whole issue , only the prosecution of jews.I remember seing the only dead bodies in my 10 yrs of study in textbooks was of jews starved in concentration camps,a mass pile of boots, leather and hair of those people who were gassed in gas chambers .My 9th class social textbook never uttered a phrase of word supporting hitler.
Now, coming to the point is there enough hatred of hitler that he deserves in a common indian.....No.Why?
Simply put, we weren't affected.The large majority of inidan people know nothing about hiltler nor do they care to know.There has never been a cause to know him as anti-antisemitism has never existed in india unlike Muslim countries like pakistan, saudi arabia etc.Some in india admire certain traits in him...misguided as they are they practice the hindu way of analysing things.Don't label man as evil or good...label his traits.Some Indians admire him for his leadership, his sense of patriotism and his dedication to make his nation the greatest.Humans wish for what they never had, we never had a great leader lead us in independent India....so maybe some admire him for that matter.

The rest of your post is B.S.....this forum is there for us to educate ourselves about each other ...not to fling accusations out of nowhere without any base.

"Hinduvtabadi" is a new word to me...Any how they sound like cowards.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom