What's new

An Indian's open letter to Narendra Modi regarding Bangladesh

BnIFFQYCcAEVvjS.png

Kolkata ur future lies with this man! Choose right on May 12.

Some in india admire certain traits in him...misguided as they are they practice the hindu way of analysing things.Don't label man as evil or good...label his traits.Some Indians admire him for his leadership, his sense of patriotism and his dedication to make his nation the greatest

I find this highly ironic because Hitler looked down on Indians (specifically Hindus). He commented that 'Hindus are incapable of governing themselves'. Almost exact Hitler quote as mentioned by one of his associates. I'd Google it but don't have the time right now.

How can a Hindu person (or Indian person for that matter) admire someone who looked down on them? Very odd. And they should read on the ghastly crimes Hitler committed. So much so that even talking positively of Hitler or Nazism is banned in Germany and punishable by fines and imprisonment.

If a section of the Indian populace can love Hitler so much - its clear why they'd like Modi as PM.

It's like Modi will be elected PM, wave a magic wand and India will turn 'shining' all of a sudden just like (ahem) Hindu areas of Gujarat. Muslim areas will probably get worse.

I fully agree with Amartya Sen who put in a thumbs down on Modi for his non-secular stance. Probably the one person in India that I admire most.

Don't regret Narendra Modi comments, Amartya Sen tells NDTV: Full Transcript | NDTV.com

BnIFFQYCcAEVvjS.png

Kolkata ur future lies with this man! Choose right on May 12.

It's not like Kolkata's future lies with Modi - Modi lies period :omghaha:

Modi cares little about 'Ghotis' (and less about sharnarthi 'Batis'). Batis will be sent back to Bangladesh under a Modi Govt. Push all the poor Indians into Bangladesh and make India instantly 'Shine'. Almost sounds like a washing powder ad - no?

Last edited:
I find this highly ironic because Hitler looked down on Indians (specifically Hindus). He commented that 'Hindus are incapable of governing themselves'. Almost exact Hitler quote as mentioned by one of his associates. I'd Google it but don't have the time right now.

How can a Hindu person (or Indian person for that matter) admire someone who looked down on them? Very odd. And they should read on the ghastly crimes Hitler committed. So much so that even talking positively of Hitler or Nazism is banned in Germany and punishable by fines and imprisonment.

If a section of the Indian populace can love Hitler so much - its clear why they'd like Modi as PM.

It's like Modi will be elected PM, wave a magic wand and India will turn 'shining' all of a sudden just like (ahem) Hindu areas of Gujarat. Muslim areas will probably get worse.

I fully agree with Amartya Sen who put in a thumbs down on Modi for his non-secular stance. Probably the one person in India that I admire most.

Don't regret Narendra Modi comments, Amartya Sen tells NDTV: Full Transcript | NDTV.com

I thought that i was reasoning with a man capable of logic, thanks for pointing that out.I never said some a minute section admire hitler traits of leadership, dedication to nation.I dont know the veracity of the quotes you mentioned but if they are true then does that change the fact that he was a good administrator,a patriot.How does adminring him for that reason anyway related to hundus or pakistan.ask your fellow pakistani's those who know them atleast and some of them may admire him for that traits.Nobody sees hitler in modi, stop adding to your stupidness,amazing capability that you have in it is under no doubt.You will be hard pressed to find a single indian (except maybe some muslims) who denies holocaust, compare that very no. with any other islamic countries you will have your answer my ignorant friend.There has never been any case of anti-semitism in india, jews (Israelis ) regularly come to india after their compulsary millitary training to tour,Its really laughable when you say that indians must read up on hitler.....as i have said vas majority don't know it and as we never had any anti-semitism the issue also never came up.
As ii have said, we are in this forum to learn from each other, by your reply i now know that you are not one of those guys,ignorant and insulting other religions, throwing dirt,and pathetic trolling is your motive,so consider this as my last reply to you.

/quote]

Having studied hitler a bit, i have never come across this quote,nor where they in any of hitler quotes.Another lie by you huh.Stupid will you always remain.

Last edited:
If I have to explain that to you - then you're beyond help. Seeing Hitler in a good light - yeah right. Try to read things other than a Shiv Sena pamphlet once in a while.

Taking these people on is a waste of time IMHO - they're beyond help. You can do it as entertainment but in the end its pointless.

When the whole world is going one way with its inclusive policies elevating the marginalized and the destitute - these morons come up with fascist ideas to re-instate the caste system. Its no wonder that policies and initiatives to help the poor in Bangladesh are working and interestingly - ahead of Indian efforts. These fascists will drag down India to their low level. Too bad.

Indians are in a class of their own and I have heard this from people of some other nations as well. The only way you can deal with them is through threat of superior force, that is the only language they understand. If Bangladesh cannot solve its internal problems and become a part of an alliance that is more powerful than India, I fear for the future of this country. It is already turning into desert and they will cut off choice pieces of Bangladesh and gobble them up. It will be poetic justice for people who were so gung ho to become "independent" in 1971 with the help of our great "friend" and neighbor.

Hear hear! Saner voices will prevail. This is the India we know and love.
He a traitor Indian Muslim. His opinion doesn't count.

We don't love you Bangladeshis

Dont lecture us. Just provide your Bangladeshi brethren some condoms

. The only way you can deal with them is through threat of superior force, that is the only language they understand. If Bangladesh cannot solve its internal problems and become a part of an alliance that is more powerful than India, I fear for the future of this country.
World like Bangladeshi and superior dont belong in the same sentence. Bay of Bengal Rise Up and do us a favour.

I thought that i was reasoning with a man capable of logic, thanks for pointing that out.I never said some a minute section admire hitler traits of leadership, dedication to nation.I dont know the veracity of the quotes you mentioned but if they are true then does that change the fact that he was a good administrator,a patriot.How does adminring him for that reason anyway related to hundus or pakistan.

Hitler a good administrator and a patriot? Even if that was about 0.1% good about him you cannot possibly admire Hitler for the 99.9% of evil in him. Nazism is evil. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.

It is stunning to me Hitler is admired by the same people he essentially considered 'garbage' and scourges on earth along with Jewish people and gypsies.

ask your fellow pakistani's those who know them atleast and some of them may admire him for that traits.

Fellow Pakistanis? Bangladesh is not Pakistan or vice-versa. How are you drawing parallels even? I have never heard of any Pakistani admiring Hitler. Mein Kampf copies get sold out in Indian Railway news-stands, not Pakistani ones.

Nobody sees hitler in modi, stop adding to your stupidness,amazing capability that you have in it is under no doubt.

Oh but yes. I do and whole lot of other people do. Enough so he was banned from visiting the US and UK considering his 'ethnic cleansing stance'. When Academia are issuing summary 'no confidence' memos about him on major newspapers in the UK and the US and when people like Amartya Sen are speaking against him - then its quite clear if Modi is a fascist Hindutvabadi or not. Just putting a stamp and a label of 'reasonableness' on him and whitewashing facts for temporary election reasons won't hide things like the Godhra carnage for example. We haven't forgotten.

You will be hard pressed to find a single indian (except maybe some muslims) who denies holocaust, compare that very no. with any other islamic countries you will have your answer my ignorant friend.

I am not a holocaust denier and no person I have ever associated with in Bangladesh ever was one. Holocaust denial is not the exclusive domain of Muslims, it was some zealot Christians who started this. Just because Bangladeshis are majority Muslims you cannot lump us together with any fundamentalist Muslim dictatorship. So all Muslim countries are holocaust deniers? How about Turkey and Malaysia?

Your ignorance about civil society in Bangladesh is amazing. There could never be a Modi get up to political office in Bangladesh and they could never get away with something like the Godhra incident. There is enough of a civil society to prevent that from ever happening. The 'Chhee-Chhee' factor has gone away from Indian politics (and scared away honest civil discourse and criticism of this sort of thing).

There has never been any case of anti-semitism in india, jews (Israelis ) regularly come to india after their compulsary millitary training to tour,Its really laughable when you say that indians must read up on hitler.....as i have said vas majority don't know it and as we never had any anti-semitism the issue also never came up.

Its all a question of convenience. Jewish people were the first ones reporting on the brisk sale of Mein Kampf copies in India. Google it.

As ii have said, we are in this forum to learn from each other, by your reply i now know that you are not one of those guys,ignorant and insulting other religions, throwing dirt,and pathetic trolling is your motive,so consider this as my last reply to you.

Suit yourself. Just because you don't like my opinion, doesn't mean you can deride the way I deliver the message. Hinduism and Hindutva are two different things.

The former does not force their religion on others and plays well with minority Muslims and Christians.

The latter conducts ethnic cleansing and pogroms on minority religions like Islam and Christianity in India.

I never insulted or threw dirt on Hinduism. I have plenty of Hindu friends and I respect their religion. Going Mandap-hopping with my Hindu friends is my favorite activity during Durga Puja time.

But who's going around killing Christian missionaries in India? Who is trampling on the rights of journalists to report the truth and setting Newspaper offices on fire? All Hindutvabadis. These are the marks of Fascism. A Fascist India risks becoming an irrelevant entity on the world stage until it sinks at the weight of its own evil.

If I profess secularism and the right to protect religious and other types of minorities (whether in Bangladesh or in India) I don't see anything wrong with me saying what I said. If you are a rabid Hindutvabadi with blinders on and see this as trolling then so be it.

Last edited:
He a traitor Indian Muslim. His opinion doesn't count.
I love how you use 'traitor' and 'Muslim' in the same sentence. The fifth columnist Muslims - how dare they be traitors? How dare they have an opinion of their own? Classic fascist remark above...:rolleyes:

We don't love you Bangladeshis
Well spoken...who's we? So you speak for somebody but I don't know if it's the Sena thugs or the Bajrang Dal goons. I don't think a lot of people in the world (including Bangladesh) have a lot of love lost for Hindutvabadis of any shade.:whistle:

Dont lecture us. Just provide your Bangladeshi brethren some condoms
The fertility rate in Bangladesh is way lower than in India at this time and possibly close to replacement rate. Stop this BS about Muslims having too many babies. End of discussion.:smart:

World like Bangladeshi and superior dont belong in the same sentence. Bay of Bengal Rise Up and do us a favour.
Please learn to use the spell-check tool because its clear your pseudo-education only went up to third-rate call centre level. Try to learn some proper English like proper capitalization, punctuation etc. :rolleyes1:

Google will be your friend. And try not to use the Call Centre's bandwidth too much while trolling. They have content management systems that check that you've been going to 'Jihadi' websites like this :dirol:. Soon you won't have a job and you will be unable to pay the monthly Sena subscription fees.

Last edited:
Hitler a good administrator and a patriot? Even if that was about 0.1% good about him you cannot possibly admire Hitler for the 99.9% of evil in him. Nazism is evil. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.
It is stunning to me Hitler is admired by the same people he essentially considered 'garbage' and scourges on earth along with Jewish people and gypsies.

I will reiterate my stand to, some people opinion is not equal to everyone'e opinion.Individuals have their liberty to take upon the their views.Some people view or assess certain traits and admire them, those very same people may not agree with his other actions.Some , people admire him for being an able administrator and thats about it.They don't agree with his views on jews or his barbaric actions.Again if admiration is based on those selective qualities , then who am i to say.Peple here admire Tipu sultan, who plundered hindus, forcefully converted them,ransacked temples....on that very same thread pakistanis were praising him.....so did many indians as they recognized him a great warrior,a brave man.They respected that trait of his character at the same time they also called him a murderer of Non-muslims.Again, its an induvidual choice if he admires a person of certain traits and deplore him for other.
And again , i am getting a sense here that you are taking the word Some from my post and replying in whole.Please note when i say some, i mean a very tiny % of population.Most indians Don't know hitler.

Fellow Pakistanis? Bangladesh is not Pakistan or vice-versa. How are you drawing parallels even? I have never heard of any Pakistani admiring Hitler. Mein Kampf copies get sold out in Indian Railway news-stands, not Pakistani ones.
Sorry, didn't see your flag.Anyway some links for you to ponder over your statement ...

German tourists in Pakistan horrified to discover widespread admiration of Hitler « Hot Air Headlines

UK Pakistani Muslims Openly Express Support For Adolf Hitler and The Holocaust | The Body Of Truth

The Führer Cult: Germans Cringe at Hitler's Popularity in Pakistan - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Will that be enough to disprove your statement, or do you require more .

Oh but yes. I do and whole lot of other people do. Enough so he was banned from visiting the US and UK considering his 'ethnic cleansing stance'. When Academia are issuing summary 'no confidence' memos about him on major newspapers in the UK and the US and when people like Amartya Sen are speaking against him - then its quite clear if Modi is a fascist Hindutvabadi or not. Just putting a stamp and a label of 'reasonableness' on him and whitewashing facts for temporary election reasons won't hide things like the Godhra carnage for example. We haven't forgotten.

You are little behind times.....the ban on modi in U.K is lifted.I have no respect for outer countries opinions .I trust my judiciary which has given him a clean chit.I am a citizen of this country, the tryst with destiny that started at the midnight of 1947,will be decided by my people.Not people on outside.They will be decided by the villagers, the poor, the middle class, with the power of a vote vested on them by this constitution.So, what few outsiders who have no voting right in this country think about a PM candidate is irrelevant.
Again , i am a supporter of free speech and they have a right to hold their view,so does many other academics like these who support modi:
Melbourne Academics in Solidarity with UPenn Professors | Kafila
Amar

Economist who support modi :
Lord Meghnad desai, labor M.P u.k
jagdish Bhagwati

As a democracy, different people hold different view.I am fine with it, so should you.

I am not a holocaust denier and no person I have ever associated with in Bangladesh ever was one. Holocaust denial is not the exclusive domain of Muslims, it was some zealot Christians who started this. Just because Bangladeshis are majority Muslims you cannot lump us together with any fundamentalist Muslim dictatorship. So all Muslim countries are holocaust deniers? How about Turkey and Malaysia?
Your ignorance about civil society in Bangladesh is amazing. There could never be a Modi get up to political office in Bangladesh and they could never get away with something like the Godhra incident. There is enough of a civil society to prevent that from ever happening. The 'Chhee-Chhee' factor has gone away from Indian politics (and scared away honest civil discourse and criticism of this sort of thing)

The recent actions suggest otherwise but i will take your word for it.Godhra happened and we all are sad, tell me how many riots have since happened in bangladesh, how many Hindu's homes have been burnt, temples destroyed...do you want me to start posting that data.In a big developing country like ours conflict happens, they don't define my country.

Its all a question of convenience. Jewish people were the first ones reporting on the brisk sale of Mein Kampf copies in India. Google it.

In the total history of independent india, the only times jews were attacked was at nariman house by pakistani terrorists.And please explain the convenience part?Anti -Semitism never existed in india, never will do.
And please post stats when you make a claim, even true it proves nothing as reading an auto-biography is not equal to admiration.I am getting a feeling you are not a reader yourself.

If I profess secularism and the right to protect religious and other types of minorities (whether in Bangladesh or in India) I don't see anything wrong with me saying what I said. If you are a rabid Hindutvabadi with blinders on and see this as trolling then so be it.

I myself am an atheist but what irks me is outsiders who do not respect our system,labeling us with degenerate terms based on our constitutionally provided choice.If i choose modi, it will be because a list of 100 factors, and none of them will be related to religion.

He was pretending to be a marathi other day. He was abusing North-Indians. Hes probably a illegal bangla or some terrorist from azamgarh.

Why are they so jealous of us North Indians? That's all they can thing about, all day and night.

We created your country. We own you.

What are you going to do? Hide explosives in your lungi and blow yourself up? Just because you bullied some Bangladeshi Hindus dont feel so tough. These bodos killed hundreds of you in a Bangladeshi majority district. When the time comes I wont hesitate to slit your throat.

Ok Mr taxi driver give me some English lessons.

You are a Pakistani.

I am ?? :undecided:

:yay:
The Hindu's population decreasing drastically is new to me since I came on this forum, but one theory I can provide is that it maybe because of the 1971 the Hindus had MIGRATED and not persecuted like some Hindus claim. Maybe you should ask your self that question, why would India support the killings of Hindus. Well my friend you need to know about ulterior motives these days

Wow what a theory!Ulterior motives of whom?Why would india let hindus be killed in bangladesh?Modi said in interview yesterday too from 35% they came down to 7% in 60 years who are you fooling.

You continue living in the past with your Hindoo-Moooslliim hatred whilst the majority of India moves ahead to the 21st century. In 1971 when the Bengali people flooded into India under persecution from the then West Pakistan, India did not shut it borders and claim that it wasn't "our problem". What makes you think that India can do so in the future ?
?
Am i living in past or are you living in lala land.Jihad is real,West knows it thats why war on terror.You might have moved to 21st century but they havent left 1400 A.D. their mentality is the same.Bengali people were allowed that time because it was West Pakistan.Get my point?
We have a problem and we kick them back,why are you shedding tears for them?

You know what - I'm done with feeding trolls.

Please go back and read those article links I posted if you are capable of comprehending sane logical reasoning - at least two of them are from Indian media and they clearly outline why Bangladeshis don't have a reason to cross the border to India. This has always been a myth.

Poor Bengali Muslims have always existed in India (including Assam - before partition) and calling them 'Bangladeshi' all of a sudden and trying to push them to Bangladesh won't cure India's ills. And further - whatever you and me (yes insignificant you and me) decide here don't have an iota worth of weight on what actually happens. So you're wasting your breath. If you try something be prepared for the consequences.

Of course we all know what is behind all this. Half or pseudo-educated Hindutva idiots who have been brainwashed to think that there is no place for non-Hindus in a Hindu 'Rashtra'. Good luck with that dreamy paradigm. Ranting and raving with no name in a forum is perfect for Hindutva goons. Try to corner them aggressively in person then they turn tail and run.:laugh:

Hasina has already warned Modi through her foreign office about the consequences of any talk of so-called 'push-back' and he already back-pedaled. This is beneath us but we have to issue warnings to these nutjobs at all Indian elections. This is just hot fluff typical of Indian elections to try to get votes from jingoistic Hindutvabadis whose only cowardly claim-to-fame it seems is to harass defenseless destitute Indian Bengali Muslims.

If they had actual himmat they'd try to pick on somebody their own size. We have always known how to take care of thugs and Goondas in Bangladesh but apparently Goondas get too much leeway in India. No substitute for 'danda' in these situations.

Bangladesh replaced Sri Lanka as India’s largest subcontinental trading partner in 2013. The trade is worth about Rs. 27,000 crore. Most of Kolkata's GDP is dependent on export and import trade with Bangladesh. Money talks and Bullshit walks. Just try some shit and see where it goes.
Oh is that a threat? if you try something be prepared for consequences?I dont need lectures from jihadi nutjobs who still live in 1400A.D.
Yeah yeah whatever,Bangladeshis will have to pack their bags after may 16 it was said again by Modi yesterday,How many clarifications more do you need?:yay:

Last edited:
If I have to explain that to you - then you're beyond help. Seeing Hitler in a good light - yeah right. Try to read things other than a Shiv Sena pamphlet once in a while.
I know better history than u assume, bringing unwanted and unrelated subjects has been fashion lately in this forum. What I was trying to point is why the Hell U guys never talk of the Genocide in your own country rather jump to Hitler? Hitler was bad but Churchill and Stalin were no better......
I guess I am wasting my time.

I will reiterate my stand to, some people opinion is not equal to everyone'e opinion.Individuals have their liberty to take upon the their views.Some people view or assess certain traits and admire them, those very same people may not agree with his other actions.Some , people admire him for being an able administrator and thats about it.They don't agree with his views on jews or his barbaric actions.Again if admiration is based on those selective qualities , then who am i to say.

I don't think you can actually glean that much of Hitler's administrative qualities from Mein Kampf. The real reason that closet Hindutvabadis admire Hitler so much is that he despised Jews as a rabid Nationalist and hatched a plan to get rid of Jewish people from Germany. Now if you switch 'Jews' with 'Muslim' that is the Modus Operandi of Hindutvabadi outfits in India. They have basically adopted Hitler's MO, dusted it off and will now use it to launch pogroms and discriminatory practices against minorities in India to make a 'shining' Hindu Rashtra (perfect Hindu homeland). As opposed to militant Hindutvabadis - closet Hindutvabadis unfortunately are a very large portion of the middle and lower middle class in India. A dreadful cocktail of lack of exposure, fascistic cultural traits, class-ism, caste system and pseudo-education have played a large part in creating this demographic. Popular support from this is what feeds the trough of militant Hindutva organizations and in the next few weeks they will be able to create their own fascist administration through Modi.

Peple here admire Tipu sultan, who plundered hindus, forcefully converted them,ransacked temples....on that very same thread pakistanis were praising him.....so did many indians as they recognized him a great warrior,a brave man.They respected that trait of his character at the same time they also called him a murderer of Non-muslims.Again, its an induvidual choice if he admires a person of certain traits and deplore him for other.
And again , i am getting a sense here that you are taking the word Some from my post and replying in whole.Please note when i say some, i mean a very tiny % of population.Most indians Don't know hitler.

I don't think you can really compare the two. I haven't read that Tipu built gas ovens to burn up entire races of peoples. However I don't want want to discuss Tipu which is off topic.

This is news to me. However these links mention Indians as well.

You are little behind times.....the ban on modi in U.K is lifted.I have no respect for outer countries opinions .I trust my judiciary which has given him a clean chit.I am a citizen of this country, the tryst with destiny that started at the midnight of 1947,will be decided by my people.Not people on outside.They will be decided by the villagers, the poor, the middle class, with the power of a vote vested on them by this constitution.So, what few outsiders who have no voting right in this country think about a PM candidate is irrelevant.

Again , i am a supporter of free speech and they have a right to hold their view,so does many other academics like these who support modi:
Melbourne Academics in Solidarity with UPenn Professors | Kafila
Amar

Economist who support modi :
Lord Meghnad desai, labor M.P u.k
jagdish Bhagwati

As a democracy, different people hold different view.I am fine with it, so should you.

Those economists you mention (Lord Desai and Mr. Bhagwati) were both ethnic Gujaratis and have close links to Modi. I'm more than certain that they will be offered important posts in Modi's administration if he happens to win. I mentioned Amartya Sen previously because it was clear that he wouldn't get one cent from Congress for his disapproval of Modi. He was doing it as a conscious secular person out of his own convictions.

The recent actions suggest otherwise but i will take your word for it.Godhra happened and we all are sad, tell me how many riots have since happened in Bangladesh, how many Hindu's homes have been burnt, temples destroyed...do you want me to start posting that data.In a big developing country like ours conflict happens, they don't define my country.

I wouldn't vouch and say that assholes do not belong in the ranks of Razakars and Jamatis. They do. And the majority will always take advantage of minorities if they get a chance. However these links you provided elsewhere are all militant Hindu websites which spread these lies. If you want to find the truth you have to come to Bangladesh - which I have mentioned already.

In the total history of independent india, the only times jews were attacked was at nariman house by pakistani terrorists.And please explain the convenience part?Anti -Semitism never existed in india, never will do.
And please post stats when you make a claim, even true it proves nothing as reading an auto-biography is not equal to admiration.I am getting a feeling you are not a reader yourself.

I have read enough about Hitler and my mind on him is already made up. Anti-semitism does exist in India. Muslims (especially Arab Muslims) are considered semites. So if you despise Muslims in Arab countries you are being an anti-semite. I have read that much.

I myself am an atheist but what irks me is outsiders who do not respect our system,labeling us with degenerate terms based on our constitutionally provided choice.If i choose modi, it will be because a list of 100 factors, and none of them will be related to religion.

If you choose Modi _not_ based on Religion you are still consciously choosing a person who was associated with Godhra. If it was me - I wouldn't make Modi my choice simply because of his non-secular record from the very outset. But I don't live in India. So Indians will make this choice (I hope consciously) and live with it. The long term prospects (even for neighboring countries) will not be good if he carries on his past policies on minorities in India.

:yay:

Wow what a theory!Ulterior motives of whom?Why would india let hindus be killed in bangladesh?Modi said in interview yesterday too from 35% they came down to 7% in 60 years who are you fooling.

?
Am i living in past or are you living in lala land.Jihad is real,West knows it thats why war on terror.You might have moved to 21st century but they havent left 1400 A.D. their mentality is the same.Bengali people were allowed that time because it was West Pakistan.Get my point?
We have a problem and we kick them back,why are you shedding tears for them?

Oh is that a threat? if you try something be prepared for consequences?I dont need lectures from jihadi nutjobs who still live in 1400A.D.
Yeah yeah whatever,Bangladeshis will have to pack their bags after may 16 it was said again by Modi yesterday,How many clarifications more do you need?:yay:
Don't need any,I want to see the results. As quickly as possible. I want modi as indian PM. I want all the legitimate Bangladeshis back in Bangladesh.I want the dumd **** country to become more fuckedup:cheers:

Don't need any,I want to see the results. As quickly as possible. I want modi as indian PM. I want all the legitimate Bangladeshis back in Bangladesh.I want the dumd **** country to become more fuckedup:cheers:
Thank you for your cooperation and leaving our nation:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom