What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

seriously ?

shame that rather respond using research and study you are only capable of cheap shots -- keep it up.

And, Nasim Zehra was educated at one of the best foreign policy schools, was a staff member at Harvard and she's b-i-t-c-h slapping Saleh down -- I'd rather be on the same side as her rather than a "Ganda" like yourself ;-)
just tell me if yr a Pakistani citizen or American citizen?

:) well he is anti-pakistan and he earns through it. One day he will meet his end.

I have exposed you many time. You always look for negative statements and you even never shy of posting from oldest news that too with selective lines and ignoring the entire news when it comes to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You are doing it on purpose
funny thing is that Amarullah Saleh was trained by Pakistan as well in intelligence:lol:

He is a funny Dog.

dont work urslf up,,,,they might not admit it but they look upto afghanis in genrl n pukhtuns in perticulr,,,deep inside they know who is boss.
case in point,,,missiles named after there former masters,,Abdali,ghauri,,ghaznavi.
We are one country and one people before bitchin here know your own worth in your own country where you face racial abuse... Leave ghaur or abdi missiles and worry about Pubjabis from Delhi or marathi from Bombay beating the sheet out of you for looking "asian" or "chinky".

P.S; unlike you we don't have inferiority complexes or ethnic conflicts .. And you should fear Pashtuns more cibsidering how much you suffered at their hands... Meanwhile even in those days there wasn't any ethnic conflict between the people of the region which now comprises the state of Pakistan.

Kabul has never been a Pashtun territory to begin with. Khashi tribes of Pashtuns migrated from southern regions and settled in the vicinity of kabul city in 15th century, Babur's uncle Mirza Ulug Beg expelled them from Kabul and they moved to present day KPK. Another brief settlement of Pashtuns in Kabul was of zamand and Kheshgi tribes in the times of Babur who moved en mass with him to Hindostan in 1526 and settled in Kasur.

The aim was not glorify Pashtuns but to assert the fact that indigenous Afghanistan dynasties , Tajiks and Pashtuns, as well as Afghanistan-based dynasties like Ghaznavids, Arghuns, Mughals etc have carried out east-ward expansion and thus facilitated the spread of Islam. Harboring hostility against Afghan dynasties means, harboring hostility against history of Pakistani Pashtuns. Denying the relevance of Afghans to history of India and present day Pakistan, also wont work.

If some Pakistanis have gone so much ahead in their hate of Afghanistan, they should make the demand to re-write their history and file petition that names of misiles, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur and Abdali should be changed.....it should be named Khokhar-misile or Raja-Dahir Missile or porus missile.This would clear the issue of identity crisis.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Don't quote me .. You are so pathetic .. I don't hate Afghans and you know it.. And unlike you I don't insult my country... And talk shit not just about its people but even its founding fathers .. And than lie about it... You have also been banned several times for the same sh-t yet you are shameless and pop up with another fake ID... You talk a lot about Pashtunwali ... Yet don't follow it yourself... You are a certified pathological liar and a biggot..

he banned me from tweeting to him and i hardly even use this twitter thing.....i've thrashed so many of his arguments, it got difficult for him.

at the end of the day he sees Pakistan as having helped DESTROY his career.....from being spy chief and cat's paw of the indians and other enemies to going into hiding and tweeting is quite the down-grade :laugh:

Check the GDP of Bangladesh, its very high. Punjab will be another Bangladesh without us. And Punjab doesnt have oil and gas reserves, only in Kalabagh which lies west of river Indus.

To give you an idea about poor defenses of Punjab.......it is a plain area and in the absence of nukes, Indian army would sweep through Punjab in the matters of days, without any resistance from local population after occupation. The whole strategic depth game in Afghanistan was due to this phobia of Punjab.

Without you ? Who are you ? A pathetic refugee from Afghanistan? You don't represent Pak men like Capt Karnal Sher Khan,Capt Junaid Khan,Capt Miraj Khan,Capt Wazir and several others the heroes of Pak represent the crores of Pakistani Pashtuns... Not a biggot with an afghani flag stuck up ..., like yourself..

he banned me from tweeting to him and i hardly even use this twitter thing.....i've thrashed so many of his arguments, it got difficult for him.

at the end of the day he sees Pakistan as having helped DESTROY his career.....from being spy chief and cat's paw of the indians and other enemies to going into hiding and tweeting is quite the down-grade :laugh:

Saleh is nothing more than a opportunist swine ... He can go to any level .. A cartoon not worth crap.

Saleh is nothing more than a opportunist swine ... He can go to any level .. A cartoon not worth crap.

well it's people of his mentality who believe in inviting foreign occupiers to control Afghanistan as long as swines like him could have power and even if it means murdering off an entire section of the Afghan public - a huge chunk of it

indian stooge

@Horus @syedali73 @WAJsal look at this dangerous move,there are some ANP scums who are already advocating there stay,i think After Taliban and Afghan Govt reach an agreement they will be left with no accuse to live in Pakistan and i think they are manufacturing new accuse to live on our necks.We should act swiftly before it's too late.

there's a reason why those leftist/marxist scum bags lost to PTI

To give you an idea, search "Pathan" in google and then search "pashtun" in google, even the search results says it all.
About the meaning of the word , there are various theories.....According to historians the word " Patt or Pat " in Sanskrit means " daughter " and " han " or " Aan " means kidnaper.

The story behind this word goes like this .There was some Raja, who had a daughter that was extremely pretty . Some Pakhtun dude ended up Kidnapping the girl from her father’s palace . So they started to call Pakhtuns or Pashtuns as " PatHan " which means the "Kidnapper of the Daughter. In Punjab, Sindh and India, they scare kids by saying " go to bed now. Pathans are coming and if you don’t go to bed they will kidnap you " Or " if you do this or do that Pathans will kidnap you.

Some say it is a corruption of word Pashtun. Some are of opinion that it is derived from Patna city of India, that earliest settlements of Pashtuns in India were there. Even if the word pathan is connected to Patna city, it is improper to use it for Pashto speakers.....Indians can use it but pakistanis are wrongly tying us with Patna city

@WAJsal
Troll ...how many Afghanis live in interior Sindh apart from cities like karachi or Hyderabad?Or in punjab apart from some cuties like lahore or Islamabad/RWP?

I'm in Isb and all I see is poor afghan kids picking garbage or begging .. Which breaks my heart... Nobody is scared of anybody... I've also lived in rural Pashtun areas and seen live towards afghanis and the anxiety of parents ..? I had a teacher who thrashed a couple of afghani boys when he saw them hanging out with his 8 year old son.... He himself was from Tank .. Teaching at a local college .. I've seen people reluctant to rent houses to even "respected" afghan mahajirs in Nokhar and Pekhawar.. I've heard quotes like "a kabuli will kill his own brother for 50 RS"... I've seen Shopkeepers in Barra luring shoppers by telling them that the other shop is owned by a muhajar...and much more...

Pashtuns or Pathan are 2 different people with different origins .. The highland Afridis and most tribal clans (From FATA) proudly call themselves "Pathans".. Others call themselves "Pashtuns" or Pukhtoons...

I bet being a history buff you know about "Karlnaris" etc! And not fairy tales.

I applaud you for your confidence but are you sure there are no ethnic conflicts in Pakistan?, just on this thread your favorite moderator labelled Pashtuns as "ungrateful leftovers of Alexander'". Visit Karachi, Mohajirs and Pashtuns are taking each other out since 80s and just a while ago your Balochs killed 22 Pashtuns from Pishin on the basis of ethnicity. And they kill Punjabis and Hazaras on regular basis. Your Kinsmen @syedali73 is on some campaign against Akhroats......You can call me pathetic but dont pretend you people are doodh may dalay howay. You proudly claim that your fiancee is a Pashtana, yet you are silent about Qasas who is calling names to qaum of your fiancee on this thread......that they are terrorists, drug dealers , pedophiles etc. You expect me to shut my mouth if some one insult my qaum?, you dont know a shyt about Pashtuns.....we dont take shyt from any one.

We didnt maul @halupridol's people, i doubt we were in position to fight tribes of North West jungles......Hindus dont need to fear us, we cant just cross the wahga and land there, it is 21st century......But we can go to Karachi

You are not on my ignore list because no matter how foul-mouthed you are, you dont call names to my qaum. I appreciate that. The day you do that, i will put you in my ignore list.

Buddy who ever talks crap about Pushtuns is not a friend of Pak, Pushtuns are the 2nd largest ethnicity of Pakistan with considerably huge contribution to Military, Bureaucracy and Politics, the killings of Pushtuns in Pishin and killings of Punjabis there are all works of external elements and their assets, which Pak army is eliminating, as is evident in Awaran operation against Allah Nazar and his thugs

I applaud you for your confidence but are you sure there are no ethnic conflicts in Pakistan?,
Turf wars between MQM & ANP militant wings doesn't mean that the average Urdu speaker or Pashtun is on eachothers throats..

ust on this thread your favorite moderator labelled Pashtuns as "ungrateful leftovers of Alexander'". Visit Karachi, Mohajirs and Pashtuns are taking each other out since 80s

Which is pathetic to say the least to say the least... But tum konsa doudh kA dhullay ho? You are in the same boat and much more..your comments about other ethic groups and the country are also for everybody to see... Just another lost child.

and just a while ago your Balochs killed 22 Pashtuns from Pishin on the basis of ethnicity. And they kill Punjabis and Hazaras on regular basis.

Just like taliban don't represent Pashtun or Secterian groups don't represent Pubjabis etc BLA cu4ts don't represent Baloch either.... And no it's not BLA that targets Hazaras ... That's your secterian and religious nut jobs...
Your Kinsmen @syedali73 is on some campaign against Akhroats......You can call me pathetic but dont pretend you people are doodh may dalay howay. You are silent about Qasas who is calling names to qaum of your fiancee on this thread......that they are terrorists, drug dealers , pedophiles etc. You expect me to shut my mouth if some one insult my qaum?, you dont know a shyt about Pashtuns.....we dont take shyt from any one.

hes not my kinsmen and I openly denounce and send Lanat on ethnic posters (you are on the same boat).
We didnt maul @halupridol's people, i doubt we were in position to fight tribes of North West jungles......Hindus dont need to fear us, we cant just cross the wahga and land there, it is 21st century......But we can go to Karachi
very nice thought .. You are the equivalent of "Altaf Bhai"..

You are not on my ignore list because no matter how foul-mouthed you are, you dont call names to my qaum. I appreciate that. The day you do that, i will put you in my ignore list.

Why would I call my own people names ?? Pashtun,Punjabi,Sindhi,Hazara,Seriki,Baltistani or Kashmiri,Baloch,Urdu Speaker are all MY PEOPLE... This country is incomplete without either group! we might look different,speak different language or even dress different but we are 1 nation and the share the same path and future... I respect and love my people .. You will never see me a using or mocking any ethnic group !

@Oscar. You are an educated man ... But your remarks about Afghans who also share ethnic ties with US!Your remarks Were pathetic and uncalled for...

@Web Master. @Irfan Baloch. Why are ethic rants tolerated in this forum ? Is this what you encourage Pakistanis insulting and abusing eachother while indian trolls like halupol and his kind come post shit (bahti Ganga Mein haath saaf karna) and enjoy this ? This is the month we created our country ... And it's sickening and disgusting how people are talking shit about eachother like this ?

Last edited:
From your perspective yes, but not mine. I remember his false stories about FATA, on pattern of SyedAli73 he was promoting hate against Pashtuns particularly tribals while speaking on behalf of army. About Bareilwi, that whole maslak was founded by Pashtuns. Like i said Mullah type people and Islamists of any category do not despise Pashtuns. I didnt bother Pakdefender much ever since he is careful, but his fresh views on Abdali just to piss Indians really angered me............i know his real views on Abdali

I would be very beghairat if i remain silent while members here call us pedophiles, drug dealers , criminals and terrorists. I have the right to defend my people and counter the bakwas, whenever facts and truth are ignored.

Dude we both knows they have yet to reach your level of beghairty you have shown in PF. I have yet to see anything like that from others towards you or afghanis. Anyway see you next week.

Turf wars between MQM & ANP militant wings doesn't mean that the average Urdu speaker or Pashtun is on eachothers throats..

Which is pathetic to say the least to say the least... But tum konsa doudh kA dhullay ho? You are in the same boat and much more..your comments about other ethic groups and the country are also for everybody to see... Just another lost child.

Just like taliban don't represent Pashtun or Secterian groups don't represent Pubjabis etc BLA cu4ts don't represent Baloch either.... And no it's not BLA that targets Hazaras ... That's your secterian and religious nut jobs...

hes not my kinsmen and I openly denounce and send Lanat on ethnic posters (you are on the same boat).

very nice thought .. You are the equivalent of "Altaf Bhai"..

Why would I call my own people names ?? Pashtun,Punjabi,Sindhi,Hazara,Seriki,Baltistani or Kashmiri,Baloch,Urdu Speaker are all MY PEOPLE... This country is incomplete without either group! we might look different,speak different language or even dress different but we are 1 nation and the same path and future... I respect and love my people .. You will never see me a using or mocking any ethnic group !

@Oscar. You are an educated man ... But your remarks about Afghans who also share ethnic ties with US! We're pathetic and uncalled for...

@Web Master. @Irfan Baloch. Why are ethic rants tolerated in this forum ? Is this what you encourage Pakistanis insulting and abusing eachother while indian trolls like halupol and his kind come post shit (bahti Ganga Mein haath saaf karna) and enjoy this ? This is the month we created our country ... And it's sickening and disgusting how people are talking shit about eachother like this ?
dealt with please dont quote such rants

who sorry?

edited: ok Amrullah

dealt with please dont quote such rants

who sorry?

edited: ok Amrullah

I quoted a 2001 Newsweek magazine article about the Northern Alliance mass butchering of Afghan Pakhtuns - that was my last tweet to him before he banned my account. It's easy to dissect the "rationale" and arguments made by such characters.

The usual suspects are at again ( both sides ) which does not surprise me. In the last two thousand years this Af-Pak region has spent all it's energy on internecine warfare. In that time every outsider from alpha to zee has marched through and raped the region. Just in the last 100 years the British, the Russsian's and the American's have unfurled their flags on top of our dead on both sides of the Durand.

We ( peoples of Pak and Afghanistan of all ethnic groups ) have always thought small, we never got to look out of the hole we dig ourselves. Perhaps that's why we have been conquered so often by so many over the centuries.

Today 70 years ago America dropped two, yes two atom bombs on two Japanese cities. Think about that. Millions on millions of civilians, smilling babies, happy mothers, relaxing grandparents all in a instant were turned into ash.

Can you think of anythying more heinous then that? Can you think of any more evil than that? This act must account for one of histories most cruelist, evilest revolting thing that one people ( Americans ) did to another ( Japanese ) yet and this is where greatness shows.

Today you will struggle to get Japanese to talk ill about Americans. We have a esteemed Japanese manner here @Nihonjin1051 please ask him how he has rationalized such a act.

But then those qualties that the Japanese displayed in war and peace show their greatness. They are the fighters for war but on the other hand are the best fighters for peace. That is greatness.

Look at how Japan/America have gotten over their past and then look at Pak/Afghanistan.

Then ask why we are where we are and why they are where they are.

I suppose there is no hope for us. We are destined to make the same mistakes again, again and again. Must our future generations suffer?

Last edited:
The usual suspects are at again ( both sides ) which does not surprise me. In the last two thousand years this Af-Pak region has spent all it's energy on internecine warfare. In that time every outsider from alpha to zee has marched through and raped the region. Just in the last 100 years the British, the Russsian's and the American's have unfurled their flags on top of our dead on both sides of the Durand.

We ( peoples of Pak and Afghanistan of all ethnic groups ) have always thought small, we never got to look out of the hole we dig ourselves. Perhaps that's why we have been conquered so often by so many over the centuries.

Today 70 years ago America dropped two, yes two atom bombs on two Japanese cities. Think about that. Millions on millions of civilians, smilling babies, happy mothers, relaxing grandparents all in a instant were turned into ash.

Can you think of anythying more heinous then that? Can you think of any more evil than that? This act must account for one of histories most cruelist, evilest revolting thing that one people ( Americans ) did to another ( Japanese ) yet and this is where greatness shows.

Today you will struggle to get Japanese to talk ill about Americans. We have a esteemed Japanese manner here @Nihonjin1051 please ask him how he has rationalized such a act.

But then those qualties that the Japanese displayed in war and peace show their greatness. They are the fighters for war but on the other hand are the best fighters for peace. That is greatness.

Look at how Japan/America have gotten over their past and then look at Pak/Afghanistan.

I suppose there is no hope for us. We are destined to make the same mistakes again, again and again. Must our future generations suffer?

Good post -- but I'd like to add some notes on how this event is viewed in mainstream scholarship, including Japanese [not that I agree with the points but I thought it would be useful to add them]

1. The two nuclear bombs were dropped in 1946 -- the world vis-a-vis human rights has progressed much since then
2. A lot of scholars argue that the number of civilians killed by the nuclear bomb were actually equal or less than would have been killed by conventional bombing of the two cities -- I think they cite: more people died in the conventional bombing of Tokyo and perhaps Dresden
3. The Japanese (and Japanese members can please clarify) that the Japanese were in a sense relieved to surrender to the US -- the alternative, if the war got prolonged would have been the Soviets and they would not have been charitable

On the point of how contemporary Japanese view contemporary Americans: yes it amazing that the Japanese view Americans as their best friends and I agree people of Afghanistan and Pakistan can learn much from this example -- our thinking is too petty.

only difference is -- unlike in WWII, the coalition campaign in Afghanistan (like all campaigns there in history) failed in all objectives and the rebels/insurgents/fighters always won. The soviets learned that the very hard way

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom