What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

No you dont. You just dont say thing.

That is also idiotic logic. After all, why the hell do many of you post concerns on India or US or otherwise in this place?
If we apply your logic then you would be classified as a grade A hypocrite.
depends, how u look at it or life's ideology......

However in his case there r question marks. He is ultra Anti Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Is this a legal opinion?

Are you a lawyer?

Are you familiar with US Citizenship Law?
Quite well.
The law is clear, you dump that Pakistani passport once you take oath to the red white and blue but based on conditions.

then why not live in Pakistan instead. And if one shows such concerns abt Pakistan he has to be Pakistani citizen in the first place in order to take him seriously. @Spring Onion 's apprehensions r right in yr case. Yr loyalty is always questionable.

Seriously, so Afrasiab Khattak who is a Pakistani citizen is more loyal than me -- hey have it your way.

Quite well.
The law is clear, you dump that Pakistani passport once you take oath to the red white and blue but based on conditions.

So we are in agreement?

However his case is there r question marks. He is ultra Anti Afghanistan.

Amazing logic

ultra Anti Afghanistan.
==> Questionable

Total disregard for:
1. The quality of the articles posted
2. The sourcing of the articles posted
3. The study on Afghanistan I do personally

You know what -- hey call me questionably -- lol

Last edited:
Seriously, so Afrasiab Khattak who is a Pakistani citizen is more loyal than me -- hey have it your way.

So we are in agreement?

Amazing logic

ultra Anti Afghanistan.
==> Questionable loyalty

Total disregard for:
1. The quality of the articles posted
2. The sourcing of the articles posted
3. The study on Afghanistan I do personally

You know what -- hey call me questionably -- lol
cut this drama, yr good enough to see what exactly is questionable.

cut this drama, yr good enough to see what exactly is questionable.

No my dear, no drama here.

I think I should be evaluated on:

1. How many jobs I create in Pakistan
2. How much money I help raise in Charity
3. Do I lobby my Congress for stuff I think will help Pakistanis

No my dear, no drama here.

I think I should be evaluated on:

1. How many jobs I create in Pakistan
2. How much money I help raise in Charity
3. Do I lobby my Congress for stuff I think will help Pakistanis
Good i appreciate if u do that. But work for interests of Pakistan! With Afghans we hate them as they hate us.But we r not after each other's blood. The priority for u should be to educate the afghans abt Pakistan and try yr best to ease the hostility.

Its in our national interests to have best of relations with them. So atleast for a start appreciate things which r happening now a days. We have worked very hard for these small gains that we have now.

Good i appreciate if u do that. But work for interests of Pakistan! With Afghans we hate them as they hate us.But we r not after each other's blood. The priority for u should be to educate the afghans abt Pakistan and try yr best to ease the hostility.

Its in our national interests to have best of relations with them. So atleast for a start appreciate things which r happening now a days. We have worked very hard for these small gains that we have now.

You have your opinion I have mine.

I think if Pakistan and Afghanistan had any sense -- they would combine their countries and form a confederation -- and in 10-20 years try to see if the other *stans wants to join in.

We would have a diverse muslim nation that is geographically and culturally diverse. Secure and rich and focus on education, healthcare, etc.

If you saw the pictures of the carnage in Kabul - what might strike you as it struck me was that everybody was wearing the same style of shalwar kamiz they do in Lahore -- if it were't for the title of the article one would have thought it was somewhere in Pakistan -- yet for some reason Afghans are oblivious to this.

The current Afghan generation like their parents is largely blind to possibilities.

The arabs who we think of as backwards are smarter than us -- look at how 7 monarchies (not 2 democracies) had the foresight to form the confederation of UAE in 1971.

I know this is disgusting to even state this -- when the Peshawar school tragedy happened -- the only people who cheered the Peshawar school tragedy were Afghans. Indians expressed solidarity -- Israelis who we blame for stuff expressed horror and sympathy -- but you can see the social media sphere, it was Afghans who cheered.

Let me state this: IMHO, government to government relationships are secondary -- it is people to people contacts that matter and what one set of people think about another set of people.

How about this: I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:

You are spot on Umair Nawaz.

Afghans are no angels and I as an Afghan accept that we all have our flaws, but the reality is that we are neighbours and we need to make it work there is no way around it. Those sitting in the states who have renounced their relationship with the country of their birth should be the last to lecture how Afghans and Pakistanis should live their lives as neighbours.
When shit hits the fan, he will still have a comfortable life in the states but it will be the common Pakistani and Afghan who will bear the brunt of daily miseries.

I am hopeful that the small gains in terms of normalizing relationship between Pakistan and Afghans that have accumulated over the course of the last several months will be further cemented and that our two nations can live in permanant state of peace.

/ Peace

I think if Pakistan and Afghanistan had any sense -- they would combine their countries and form a confederation -- and in 10-20 years try to see if the other *stans wants to join in.

Oh dear oh dear.

This is what happens to you when you spend to much time on here.

Why do you just become a part of China instead?

Oh dear oh dear.

This is what happens to you when you spend to much time on here.

Why do you just become a part of China instead?

yeah I think Nehru, Sadar Patel, et. al. had the foresight to create a nation out of many princely states, presidencies, etc. -- The Indian people had the foresight to see how this would be beneficial for them and backed them.

I hope, if there is a God or Gods that he/they give the people of Pakistan, Afghanistan a fraction of the foresight he/they gave to the founding fathers of India/Pakistan. Unlikely but one can have fantasies. But hope is not a policy.

But work for interests of Pakistan! With Afghans we hate them as they hate us.But we r not after each other's blood. The priority for u should be to educate the afghans abt Pakistan and try yr best to ease the hostility.

My dear,

1. I (am one of the major shareholders) employ Pakistani educated Afghans in Pakistan
2. In my company in Pakistan there is no discrimination against Afghan employees
3. I along with other senior staff have mentored Afghan technical staff without any prejudice
4. Afghan staff hold senior positions in my company
5. We have tried to open an office in Kabul several a couple of times (I've lost exact count) but we faced discrimination from Afghan-Americans who were part of the administration of US government contracts -- even my Afghan American friends discouraged us
6. If there was ever a debate of regularization of Afghan refugees I would highly encourage that any Afghan refugee who has a college degree or higher should be given a path to citizenship along with his family
7. I have sent letters to congressmen to ask them to help Afghan interpreters who are stranded in Afghanistan for visas -- I have even posted templates of those letters here, so if there are US citizens who are interested can do the same.
8. My family at large has been raising funds for Afghan this or Afghan that effort in Afghanistan since the 1980s -- funny some people in the family would joke on how Anti Pakistan Afghans are even then but it didn't register
9. My extended family (through my wife) has members who are married into Afghans
10. In our family albums there are pictures of my elders vacationing in Paghman and other sites in Afghanistan -- our relationship with Afghanistan or Afghans did not start yesterday
11. I assure you while the Afghan nova riche who has grown fat and rich on the back of US tax payers is vacationing in Greece and Italy, wearing Rolex watches -- I will be mentoring young Afghans, and I am not alone here, @That Guy worked in Afghan refugee camps, others here have gone and worked on development projects inside Afghanistan
12. All of this is above relates to me as a Person
13. But as a Pakistani -- I must put my personal feeling aside and ask the questions what policy options do we have vis-a-vis a hostile nation who celebrates at the death of our children

Questions for you:
1. I would like to ask you what you have done vis-a-vis Afghanistan?
2. How many Afghans do you know?
3. How many Afghans have you tried to collaborate with on Afghanistan Pakistan issues?
4. When the last earthquake happened in Pakistan -- how many charity drives happened on Tolo (largest TV network in Afghanistan) for poor Pakistanis -- Afghanistan has many new billionaire, many of them who lived in Pakistan. Answer: Not one! -- I have been trying to find one -- if you know of one please let me know. We are dealing with a nation of this type.

It is easy to accuse someone of this or that -- or express love of "Qaum" (what a crock of $hit) -- let's talk about what we do. Let's talk about facts. Find me one charity drive on Tolo or a major broadcast network for the victims of Pakistani earthquakes and I'll consider changing my mind.

Last edited:
yeah I think Nehru, Sadar Patel, et. al. had the foresight to create a nation out of many princely states, presidencies, etc. -- The Indian people had the foresight to see how this would be beneficial for them and backed them.

I hope, if there is a God or Gods that he/they give the people of Pakistan, Afghanistan a fraction of the foresight he/they gave to the founding fathers of India/Pakistan. Unlikely but one can have fantasies. But hope is not a policy.

My dear,

1. I (am one of the major shareholders) employ Pakistani educated Afghans in Pakistan
2. In my company in Pakistan there is no discrimination against Afghan employees
3. I along with other senior staff have mentored Afghan technical staff without any prejudice
4. Afghan staff hold senior positions in my company
5. We have tried to open an office in Kabul several a couple of times (I've lost exact count) but we faced discrimination from Afghan-Americans who were part of the administration of US government contracts -- even my Afghan American friends discouraged us
6. If there was ever a debate of regularization of Afghan refugees I would highly encourage that any Afghan refugee who has a college degree or higher should be given a path to citizenship along with his family
7. I have sent letters to congressmen to ask them to help Afghan interpreters who are stranded in Afghanistan for visas -- I have even posted templates of those letters here, so if there are US citizens who are interested can do the same.
8. My family at large has been raising funds for Afghan this or Afghan that effort in Afghanistan before since the 1980s -- funny some people in the family would joke on how Anti Pakistan Afghans are even then but it didn't register
9. My extend family (through my wife) is Afghan
10. I assure you while the Afghan nova riche who has grown fat and rich on the back of US tax payers is vacationing in Greece and Italy, wearing Rolex watches -- I will be mentoring young Afghans, and I am not alone here, @That Guy worked in Afghan refugee camps, others here have gone and worked on development projects inside Afghanistan
11. All of this is done by me as a Person
12. But as a Pakistani -- I must put my personal feeling aside and ask the questions what policy options do we have vis-a-vis a hostile nation who celebrates at the death of our children

Questions for you:
1. I would like to ask you what you have done vis-a-vis Afghanistan?
2. How many Afghans do you know?
3. How many Afghans have you tried to collaborate with on Afghanistan Pakistan issues?
4. When the last earthquake happened in Pakistan -- how many charity drives happened on Tolo news for poor Pakistanis -- Afghanistan has many new billionaire, many of them who lived in Pakistan. Answer: Not one! -- I have been trying to find one -- if you know of one please let me know. We are dealing with a nation of this type.

If Pakistan and Afghan were every to merge, it will be because of ISIS.

did ISIS also form India?

India is mainly Hindu, and the Indian muslim are very patriotic, they fought for India vs Pakistan in many wars.

These muslims dont want Sharia law, like those in Afghan and Pakistan

These muslims dont want Sharia law, like those in Afghan and Pakistan

Are you sure I thought there is a separate civil code for Muslims which allows them different rights from other citizens.

Dar-ul-uloom Deoband the fountainhead for Taliban thought is in India if I'm not mistaken.

Is it true that a religious rightwing party with a firebrand hindu nationalist leader has risen to the highest office in the country?

Could you
clarify -- are the above points false?

Back
Top Bottom