What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

Bro what do you think should be done to Afghan refugee..? Send em back or give millions of them citizenship?
Once Kabul Govt and Taliban reach on Peace agreement they should be flushed there are not only Pashtuns but also Hazra and Tajik and there hatred for Pashtuns and Pakistan is doubled that of sundri.

@Abu Zolfiqar , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Oscar , gentlemen,

Thank you so much for your in depth explanation of the inter-ethnic discord relating to the Afghan pashtun and the Pakistan pashtun and the like. I suppose we have to take into consideration the effects of terrorism in the tribal belt region within Pakistan as well as in the adjacent region within Afghanistan. In my attempt to study the situation in Northwestern Pakistan as well as in the Eastern sector in Afghanistan near the Upper Kurram district, one thing I notice is that one of the causes of misunderstanding is due to the porous border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. This porous nature enables security threats to cross each others' borders and evade security forces from both countries.

We have a 2200 km border with Afghanistan... We have proposed fencing of the border with Afghanistan... But the proposals were always shot down by afghan govt with support from West....
p.s; Abu Zulfiqar is from Kurram and a former PA officer (discharged after combat injury)..
Tho one thing I believe is necessary is that there needs to be increased military cooperation and communication between the Armed Forces of Pakistan and the Armed Forces of Afghanistan so as to evade unfortuante cross-border skirmishes. I remember one incident where some 60 Afghan soldiers crossed the border into Pakistan into Pakistan's semi-autonomous tribal belt region and whence there, the Afghan security forces killed suspects.
Clearly this is a security threat because we can't have military personnel from another country coming into another nation's territory and violate it unannounced without the approval or joint cooperation by said country's military.

We have been proposing just that for decades... But it's the hostile afghan govts that have done enough to harm ties with Pak... In the past they have twice invaded Pak in order to capture our territory... And only gotten BOMBING and killed by people of Bajaur Agency (tribal areas), or PA and PAF....

And than came soviet invasion where soviet supported (created) KHAD (afghan Intel agency) was responsible for terrorist attacks inside Pak... And later they tried to create a seperatist insurgency "Pashunistan" and failed miserably.... They don't seem to understand that it's the bigger country that absorbs the smaller one bit the other way around.... There are more Pak Pashtuns than the entire population of Afghanistan where Pashtun comprise of around 40% of total population..

But the good thing is that Atleast PM Ghani is trying to play cool...his decisions like sending afghan cadets to train at Pak Mil Academy were good but his hawkish parliament seems to oppose him...

I.S; there are videos of afghan army officers urging afghabs to kill Pakistanis on YT... The same people who literally survive by leeching in Pak... Snuggling everything from livestock,veggies to cement !
There is potential in this area for Pakistan to reign in Afghanistan into Pakistan's orbit by building stronger military cooperation, who knows even possibility for joint military exercises and patrols. I guess this is one special context for us to consider in regards to the tribal sensitivities in this region of Pakistan and Afghanistan; this is just a reality and i suppose people around the world fail to understand intra-tribal and inter-tribal social mechanics and culture. To understand that aspect, is to understand the various communities in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

This is one of the reasons why I have said that Pakistan and Afghanistan have a 'shared' responsibility and a shared pathway. Both countries, sans ethnocentricism, need each other in the long term. And the current misunderstandings seen in ethnic discord within Pakistan (especially regarding Afghan refugees) is due, i suppose, to this lack in intergovernmentalism between both countries.

Identifying this problem is the first step; the first step to finding a common, practical solution.

Regards,

Several Joint mil ex have been held in friendly countries like Turkey,US etc... But none bore much fruit... We think that Afghan give should cooperate with us... Or we should just fence and nine the border ... We have also invested almost a billion $s in Afghanistan... Dams,Hospitals,universities.... Every year thousands of afghan students are given scholarships... Afghans come to Pak for treatment... And ironically even afghan soldiers are treated in our hospitals !

The afghan govt shouldn't bend to pressure and cooperate with us...or declare us as an event nation and let us deal with them with iron hand... On one hand they hate us... On the other they just can't live without us... They eat and crap in the same plate... people like salah who himself was a former Tajik warlord are t even supported by their own people... It's a country with divided loyalities... Their govt comprises of former warlords who are accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity on eachothers ethnic group...

What's your view on that?
Govt have tried by turning blind eye to fake acquestinace of Documents but at the end of day nothing happened they simply took our gesture of kindness as cowardness,they have a famous tribal saying
"Kindness is nothing but civilized form of cowardness"
They are doing business here,living here but still they call us the one who destroyed there country where they don't want to go.Still after 35 years of living over here,they feel us alien,they have brought Automatic weapons,Drugs and all sort of crimes unknown to our peoples and still they continue with it.Instead of changing with us and adopting our customs they want to implement there's on us,we never hated them but after there disgusting comments about Pakistan are coming one after another our peoples have developed a sense of hatred for them.GOVT of Pakistan give them a chance but they lost it due to there own behavior.Now our peoples don't want them.

When dealing with Afghans , Pakistan has to watch its flank from the likes of afrasiab khattaks and haji adeels

Look at the OP and see just as Nasim Zehra was proceeding to counter the little rat Amrullah Saleh she was egged by that idiot afrasiab khattak , there was another instance where a Pakistani panel was talking to an Afghan panel and just as the Pakistani panel moved to counter the Afghan panel , they were egged by Haji Adeel about our "paalicees"

There is a pattern here

Govt have tried by turning blind eye to fake acquestinace of Documents but at the end of day nothing happened they simply took our gesture of kindness as cowardness,they have a famous tribal saying
"Kindness is nothing but civilized form of cowardness"
They are doing business here,living here but still they call us the one who destroyed there country where they don't want to go.Still after 35 years of living over here,they feel us alien,they have brought Automatic weapons,Drugs and all sort of crimes unknown to our peoples and still they continue with it.Instead of changing with us and adopting our customs they want to implement there's on us,we never hated them but after there disgusting comments about Pakistan are coming one after another our peoples have developed a sense of hatred for them.GOVT of Pakistan give them a chance but they lost it due to there own behavior.Now our peoples don't want them.

I can empathize with the frustration the people of Pakistan , and most especially the ones who are so close to the Afghani contiguous border zone. These are real challenges that face the Nation, and the People of the Pakistani Islamic Republic. Let us hope, my friend, that Government of Pakistan will make necessary policies to meet these challenges head on. Till then, let us observe the situation on the ground with positivist lends, and remain optimistic.

Lastly, I should say that the Afghani refugees who live in Pakistan are , indeed, lucky to have such gracious neighbors to take them into their own country, offer them shelter, offer livelihood. I'm sure while there are some segments of the Afghani refugees remain hostile , but am sure there are many of them who are utterly grateful for the kindness the Nation and People of Pakistan have so bestowed upon them.

Kindest Regards,

u can be a duel nation there cant u?

In some cases, for example:
1. your parents are Pakistani and you are born on US Soil
2. One of your parents is a Pakistani the other an American
3. You are a Pakistani and Congress grants you US Citizenship as a legislative action

The may be other cases but naturalized American citizens have to renounce all their allegiances and royal titles. There have been challenges to this law as discriminatory and have gone up to the US supreme court but the US supreme court has dismissed them.

Please note: I am not a lawyer and you have to consult a lawyer on the finer details of US Citizenship law.

then why not live in Pakistan instead. And if one shows such concerns abt Pakistan he has to be Pakistani citizen in the first place in order to take him seriously. @Spring Onion 's apprehensions r right in yr case. Yr loyalty is always questionable.

yes when taking up a second Nationality (especially in the US) you have to renounce your first nationality.
No you dont. You just dont say thing.

then why not live in Pakistan instead. And if one shows such concerns abt Pakistan he has to be Pakistani citizen in the first place in order to take him seriously. @Spring Onion 's apprehensions r right in yr case. Yr loyalty is always questionable.
That is also idiotic logic. After all, why the hell do many of you post concerns on India or US or otherwise in this place?
If we apply your logic then you would be classified as a grade A hypocrite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom