What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is almost heartening to see Pakistanis take the conversation back from the Afghans.

Twitter verse shows a totally changed Pakistani populace -- gone it seems are (for now) the meek Pakistani public -- today you have boisterous Pakistani netizens holding Amrullah to account. Three years ago it was a handful of us countering Afghan opinion and our calls to other Pakistanis fell on deaf ears -- today I was surprise to see eminent scholars such as Nasim Zehra beat the crap out of Amruallah Saleh.

on-afghan-refugees.png

With that the media debate has turned to deporting Afghan refugees -- this is a far cray from just a few years ago when the comment used to be -- these are our Muslim bahi -- today the cries of an ungrateful people perpetuate different fora.

Could it be that the Pakistanis have finally woken up -- sounds too good to be true.

@Horus @syedali73 @WAJsal look at this dangerous move,there are some ANP scums who are already advocating there stay,i think After Taliban and Afghan Govt reach an agreement they will be left with no accuse to live in Pakistan and i think they are manufacturing new accuse to live on our necks.We should act swiftly before it's too late.

@Horus @syedali73 @WAJsal look at this dangerous move,there are some ANP scums who are already advocating there stay,i think After Taliban and Afghan Govt reach an agreement they will be left with no accuse to live in Pakistan and i think they are manufacturing new accuse to live on our necks.We should act swiftly before it's too late.

A politician has nine lives -- Afrasiab Khattak -- was part of the Pakhtunistan movement -- I guess the guy still hasn't gotten it out of his system -- he's probably on life 4.

Anyway the world is changing -- it does does seem Pakistan is crawling in the right direction -- Afghans, best of luck to them, on the other side of the Durand line.

A politician has nine lives -- Afrasiab Khattak -- was part of the Pakhtunistan movement -- I guess the guy still hasn't gotten it out of his system -- he's probably on life 4.

Anyway the world is changing -- it does does seem Pakistan is crawling in the right direction -- Afghans, best of luck to them, on the other side of the Durand line.
My friend this is dangerous development,i have seen many of there supporters after I-11 Afghan illegal ending popping up,that time there were no Afghans on our land but today there are 7 million.

My friend this is dangerous development,i have seen many of there supporters after I-11 Afghan illegal ending popping up,that time there were no Afghans on our land but today there are 7 million.

Yes there is a fifth column -- but the fact of the matter is Afghanistan has no viable economic strategy -- it is a nation that cannot afford a state.

Afrasiab Khattak, as you may know was in self imposed exile in Afghanistan during the PDP era. Today he's a pragmatic politician -- Afghanistan is practically on it's knees -- Ashraf Ghani, Hanif Atmar, et. al. are no friends of Pakistan -- today they come bearing gifts and talking about brotherhood because they know Pakistan is a lifeline they cannot survive without. The afghan leadership has fooled the Afghan people into hating Pakistan and now the Afghan nation has painted itself into a corner.

In summary Pakistan should focus on the new economic opportunities with China -- fix her relationship with the West, especially the US. And make sure there is no spill over from Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Afra siyab was considered a traitor even by Wali Khan. anyway Pakistan is a reality and its international border so no disputed territory you can bank on tweets for creating heat we dont care much we are more interested in facts.

Afra siyab was considered a traitor even by Wali Khan. anyway Pakistan is a reality and its international border so no disputed territory you can bank on tweets for creating heat we dont care much we are more interested in facts.

Today strangely the remaining Pashtun Nationalists call Afrasiab Khattak and establishment sell out.

Agreed, Pakistan has nothing to fear from people like Afrasiab Khattak -- their time has past.

Today strangely the remaining Pashtun Nationalists call Afrasiab Khattak and establishment sell out.

:lol: well no they do not because he is a western NGOs' man.

Agreed, Pakistan has nothing to fear from people like Afrasiab Khattak -- their time has past.

we have nothing to fear from Afghan blabbering viz a viz North Pakistan

This guy never backs down. Has earned lot of money speaking at various forums on his pet topic : Pakistan and ISI.

This guy never backs down. Has earned lot of money speaking at various forums on his pet topic : Pakistan and ISI.

:lol: you mean opening poster? well i think he is frustrated and he had made every effort to create bad blood between the Pakistani and Afghan posters on all forums.

:lol: you mean opening poster? well i think he is frustrated and he had made every effort to create bad blood between the Pakistani and Afghan posters on all forums.

seriously ?

shame that rather respond using research and study you are only capable of cheap shots -- keep it up.

And, Nasim Zehra was educated at one of the best foreign policy schools, was a staff member at Harvard and she's b-i-t-c-h slapping Saleh down -- I'd rather be on the same side as her rather than a "Ganda" like yourself ;-)

Last edited:

Yes.. This Saleh fellow. He is close to our own Subramianiam Swamy in hating Pakistan. :lol:

But this hawkish attitude of his earns him big bucks and keeps him in good company.

Yes.. This Saleh fellow. He is close to our own Subramianiam Swamy in hating Pakistan. :lol:

But this hawkish attitude of his earns him big bucks and keeps him in good company.

:) well he is anti-pakistan and he earns through it. One day he will meet his end.

seriously ?

shame that rather respond using research and study you are only capable of cheap shots -- keep it up.

I have exposed you many time. You always look for negative statements and you even never shy of posting from oldest news that too with selective lines and ignoring the entire news when it comes to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

You are doing it on purpose

:) well he is anti-pakistan and he earns through it. One day he will meet his end.

I have exposed you many time.

>>>> No my dear -- I one explained to you that I post excerpts to stay in compliance with copyright laws -- your thick skull cannot understand that.

You always look for negative statements and you even never shy of posting from oldest news that too with selective lines and ignoring the entire news when it comes to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

>>>> I'd called history -- I know it has little respect in Pakistan \
>>>> It is lamentable that you have no respect for history

You are doing it on purpose

>>>> how the hell do you know what I'm doing on purpose -- you should be ashamed of yourself -- I put a lot of time into the study of Afghanistan -- how much do you?

>>>> on a serious note -- it is disgraceful the attitude you have

This haramzadgi is not new. I have been most vocal about this from day one for I can understand Pushto and I have listened to this haramzadgi from ANP and Pukhtoonkhwa Milli Awami leaders. Nothing new for me but for those who still defend ANP and PMAP anti-Pakistani haramzadey. I have seen first hand how this Achakzai haramzada has systematically smuggled Afghans into Balochistan in an attempt (rather successful) to change the demography of Balochistan and to increase his political support in Pishin distric and surrounding areas. It is an open secret that ANP has actively facilitated the settlement of tens of thousands of Afghans in Karachi and Islamabad and have been most vocal against their extradition back to their rat hole called Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom