What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

I wonder what it feels like to be an ignoramus. Surly you must know how small you are on the yard stick of rational discourse.

Mother was too proud was she ;-)

To ignoramuses !!!

your frustration and language shows you have failed in your attempts.

Last edited:
your frustration and language shows you have failed in your attempts.

Yes it really does -- you won't answer a single specific question I've put to you -- the question is why?

I sure hope you are better than this -- nothing wrong with hitting the books and building depth -- it will do you good.

Could I get the url where you are getting these images -- very striking images.

It's Pakistani territory, there is no dispute here.

Teez-maar Punjabi police need to learn some manners and shouldnt behave like their brothers across the wahga. In our areas , Police or any men do not grab women like this in this picture
CLaF4IFWcAAgkt-.jpg

You talk about manners.

What do you call this?

pakistan_mariott_20080930.jpg

These idiots have been facilitating TTP and all they get is an eviction? You should be grateful they were not taken out by an air strike.

@syedali73 The reference to Khorasan raises suspicions about ties to extremism actually. The Khorasan concept is one the TTP/ISIS and various other religious terrorist groups have brought up.

The Navy has well documented issues with religious extremism in its ranks.

Could I get the url where you are getting these images -- very striking images.
Google police, protesters, Pakistan, in any order. Pakistan's police is an equal opportunity offender when it comes to a lack of training and unnecessary use of force.

This is nothing new, and if you didn't even realize that, I have to agree with @Spring Onion about your intentions and skepticism over whether you are Pakistani at all.

@syedali73

Google police, protesters, Pakistan, in any order. Pakistan's police is an equal opportunity offender when it comes to a lack of training and unnecessary use of force.

This is nothing new, and if you didn't even realize that, I have to agree with @Spring Onion about your intentions and skepticism over whether you are Pakistani at all.

Don't worry I'm a RAW agent ... I was looking for these specific pictures to put in my notes ... is that so suspicious ??? Pictures of eviction of Afghan refugees -- these pictures are part of history -- good or bad -- history has to be restored and written -- and fiction in my book at least does not count for history.

Are you often afraid of your own shadow?

Last edited:
Don't worry I'm a RAW agent ... I was looking for these specific pictures to put in my notes ... is that so suspicious ??? Pictures of eviction of Afghan refugees -- these pictures are part of history -- good or bad -- history has to be restored and written -- and fiction in my book at least does not count for history.

Are you often afraid of your shadow?
Don't flatter yourself, at best you're probably another one of those Indian net trolls like Norwegian.

Don't flatter yourself, at best you're probably another one of those Indian net trolls like Norwegian.

I wonder if you have a flow chart which helps classify oneself as an Indian? I'd love to see it?

Or perhaps more scientific means such as dunking, etc.?

I wonder if you have a flow chart which helps classify oneself as an Indian? I'd love to see it?

Or perhaps more scientific means such as dunking, etc.?
It's more of a subjective thing - after so much time on a forum engaging with all manner of Pakistanis, it doesn't take long to distinguish Pakistanis from sell outs vs Indians pretending to be Pakistanis.

Oh and my dear, I just realized that you are flattering me!!! spooking both you and your friend @Spring Onion of being an insidious Indian Troll -- ah sublime sublime

It's more of a subjective thing - after so much time on a forum engaging with all manner of Pakistanis, it doesn't take long to distinguish Pakistanis from sell outs vs Indians pretending to be Pakistanis.

Ah subjective -- I guess anybody who doesn't partake in your variety of group think eh?

Perhaps dunking would be more reliable?

And, prey, on the small matter of say your bonafides of not being the so called Indian Troll ? hmmm ?

Teez-maar Punjabi police need to learn some manners and shouldnt behave like their brothers across the wahga. In our areas , Police or any men do not grab women like this in this picture
No man Daal Khoors have no Tameez that's why we need Pedophiles,Drug Dealers and criminals to learn tameez last time that Police took 13 fatalities while trying to evacuate Place from most mannered peoples on Earth,you know what is reaction of common Pashtun working in I-11 Sabzi Mandi,"We are Happy that those criminals have been evacuated we are facing Problems for Past Many years due to that Kachi Abadi".
And above all ANP kids all Afghans have been sended to nearby Camp while rest Pakistani(Punjabis and Pashtuns) are not evevn allowed to get homes in nearby areas and there are no IDP's from FATA..and last That Place is stone throw away from my home,and i know better then any one from kabul and Peshawar knows about ground realities............

Back
Top Bottom