What's new

Amrullah Saleh: To clarify they R not refges.They live N AfPak distputed territory

like I said,,u know who is the boss.
on ur own u guys r just umm,,well history speaks for itself :D

lol.... butt hurt are we ? :D

Mahmood Ghaznavi destroyed Somnath , he gets a missile named after him
Abdali sacks Delhi , he gets a missile named after him
Ghori disposed off the last of the Hindu kings , he gets a missile named after him
Iqbal dreamt of a separate homeland for us , a missile is named after his Shaheen

Hamid Karzai become a pet of india , we name a dog after him :D

Now do you get it , or you want all these missiles inserted deep inside to make their meaning clear

lol ... bhag gaya indian

Ghori disposed off the last of the Hindu kings , he gets a missile named after him
Iqbal dreamt of a separate homeland for us , a missile is named after his Shaheen

Now do you get it , or you want all these missiles inserted deep inside to make their meaning clear
like I said @Samandri
they know thr heroes :D ,,its just few forumers who dont understnd without afghans they wont exist/cant survive.

like I said @Samandri
they know thr heroes :D ,,its just few forumers who dont understnd without afghans they wont exist/cant survive.

like I said @Samandri

like I said @Samandri

lol ....

here is summary of it again

Mahmud Ghaznavi sacks Somanath , gets a missile named after him

A reminder to india , what may befall on it once more
Ghaznavi%252520or%252520Hatf-III%252520missile.jpg

Abdali sacks Delhi , gets a missile named after him

A reminder to New Delhi , about its fait accompli
Capture.JPG

Ghori finishes off the last of the Hindu kings , gets a missile named

A reminder to india
Ghauri_4big.jpg

Iqbal ka Shaheen , ready to pounce on india

Shaheen-III-Missile.jpg

Then there was this guy
abc_karzai1_100928_wmain.jpg

All he gets is a dog named after him

All this should make perfect sense to indians , you know the "good afghan" and the "bad afghan"

Last edited:
You are desperate enough to rely on lies , i never said that Punjabis are cowards..........what i said was that without us and others, your Punjab will be at the mercy of India who consider you enemy number one. Then i advised you to refrain from taking shot at us, calling us the ones thriving on resources of Punjab.

I am taking the advice of moderators and would stop here, in anger i said some mean things about Punjab because of scum like you.....i am putting you in my ignore list, thats the proper and respectable solution. I apologize to all Punjabis if i have offended their sentiments in the heat of jazbat.
Post no #92 and #95 they have surely put an end to your butt hurt but you cant' accept kid.Levae us on mercy of India,Allah will defend us,But Tajiks are holding kabul today kid go and take back you Loy Poy Afghanistan capital.
If some Pakistanis have gone so much ahead in their hate of Afghanistan, they should make the demand to re-write their history and file petition that names of misiles, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur and Abdali should be changed
None of them is Afghanistani other then Abdali,Mahmood belonged to Ghaznavid dynasty,Ghauri was fom Ghurid dynasty,Babur was of Chaghatai Turkic Origin,Abdali was only Pashtun and his name is acceptable because he did a service for Muslims of India.
dont work urslf up,,,,they might not admit it but they look upto afghanis in genrl n pukhtuns in perticulr,,,deep inside they know who is boss.
case in point,,,missiles named after there former masters,,Abdali,ghauri,,ghaznavi.
You will not understand that kid,it is above you mental level.

what i said was that without us and others, your Punjab will be at the mercy of India who consider you enemy number one

Lahore was defended in 65 by the army....it didn't need hordes of fighters from the tribal areas to do that !

Even now most of the "non-state actors" you find in I.O.K are alleged to be from Punjab.

This is the 21st century...warfare has changed and these concepts are outdated

You now even find many soldiers from interior Sindh in the most toughest arms of the army like the SSG

Besides this notion of viewing the people in the tribal areas as just fighters/defenders of the state has landed us in this trouble in the first place

Thats my point. Beside this Pakdefender is a Punjabi nationalist and i am surprised here that he is using Abdali figure against Indians. I have quite a sharp memory, Pakdefender on another occasion was telling us that Abdali was a cruel and terrorist Afghani who spilled the blood of people of Delhi in 1739. When i corrected him that it was done by Nadir Shah Afshar, he argued that Abdali and other Afghans were soldiers of Nadir Shah. He emphasized on that occasion that his hero is Aurangzeb, not Afghani like Abdali (Some Punjabi nationalists consider themselves heirs of Mughal empire, the claim which is contested by Urduspeakers of Karachi).

In the past , he used to talk about nuking Pashtun tribal areas of FATA and KPK and tried to convince members that Pathans are traitor and treacherous by nature and they must be taught a lesson............He got infractions from staff for his honest inside views and he is now quite careful. He now talks about just nuking Afghanistan, waziristan and India.

Nutjobs like him must understand that on their own, they are nothing.

He is not punjabi nationalist. Few punjabi natiolists that exist are actually secularists and anti-mughals. Their hero is Dulla Bhatti not Aurangzeb. So stop speaking on behalf of others. If pakdefender said those things then he is anything but punjabi nationalist, more like typical pakistani mullah nationalist.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have very narrow-minded concept of defense. You are forgetting that Punjab is landlocked and would be lacking strategic depth as well as vast resources of Balochistan, Sindh and KPK. Punjab alone , can not face India.

I don't buy that.....God forbid if this happens i am sure it would be Punjab who ends up with the nukes.

Anyways apart from the Baloch who's resources have been exploited and who have had it rough the creation of Pakistan has benefited all nationalities

Just like the relationship between the state and the individual this is a give and take.

I have a proposition why doesnt afghanistan join us to form a single state after the peace deal with taliban ofcourse.That way Pukhtons wouldnt be a miniority anymore and the territorial dispute would be solved.Besides its not like Afghanistan is doing any better on economic side then Pakistan.

its just few forumers who dont understnd without afghans they wont exist/cant survive.
You mean these Afghans

[01-100] HYMN C. Indra. The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters.

Credits :very informative signature of @save_ghenda

Check the GDP of Bangladesh, its very high. Punjab will be another Bangladesh without us. And Punjab doesnt have oil and gas reserves, only in Kalabagh which lies west of river Indus.

To give you an idea about poor defenses of Punjab.......it is a plain area and in the absence of nukes, Indian army would sweep through Punjab in the matters of days, without any resistance from local population after occupation. The whole strategic depth game in Afghanistan was due to this phobia of Punjab.

Do Bangladesh have nukes/missiles/modern airforce etc? Stop overestimating yourself, punjab can defend it self just like in 65. Since Hindustan will never dare to even think about attacking because of MAD scenario, no matter how many more resources they have. But punjab will have field day against likes of you :D. Mouintains didn't help afghanis when soviets and Nato were dropping bombs on them from air. Welcome to 21st century.

By the way Mullah type dont hate Afghans/Pashtuns

No one hate afghanis, but deobandis have similar mindset in both sides. While barelvi types hates terrorists.

About my old posts, i am an open book and every knows about my posts. I am a fierce Muhib-e-qaum (qaum-e-Afghan)

Please, pakdefender have yet to get anywhere near your level smarty.

Correct yourself, Pathan is a derogatory word, proper word is Pashtun or Pakhtun........you do not have even the decency to use the proper word for your countrymen.
Pathans is a correct term, it is a new term but quite a known, used and a proper term. I don't need to justify anything to a troll, such as yourself.

lol ... bhag gaya indian

Nice to know that you accept how was the character of the Islamic invaders who destroyed temples...?? This shows the nature and intent of Invaders to India as a whole..

Correct yourself, Pathan is a derogatory word, proper word is Pashtun or Pakhtun........you do not have even the decency to use the proper word for your countrymen.

what??? Pathan is a bad word...In India, some our Muslim friends proudly says that they are Pathan..How come it is a bad word..

There is no negation there. Unless you take the two nation theory the same way as you would a heading to chapter and simply not bother to read the rest.

The two nation theory is still very applicable and is even in practice in India itself. There is a clear distinction made within the different minorities of India with the Majority.. Bollywoods on and off portrayal, appeasement and almost alienlike fascination with the Indian Muslim population is clear proof of it... the increasing Islamophobia demonstrated all over facebook(lest we think anonymous forums are the only gauge) is clear proof that regardless of the undeniable and bloodline strong similarities.. the Muslims(and certain other faiths which for this discussion are irrelevant) of the Subcontinent and Hindus of the Subcontinent are two distinct nations with their own identities and ideals regarding life.

Now, whether that translates directly to needing separate electorates to separate states is another matter entirely.
Long story short, today if we sat as just plain Muslims and Hindus from the subcontinent.. I would understand you, joke with you, eat with you.. dress as you.. enjoy the same music and look nearly indistinguishable.. But I will know.. I am not you.. and not you me. My faith compels me so and forms an identity.. and so it should for you. And, when that core identity is threatened.. I will side with a Muslim.. and you with a Hindu(or whatever). Nothing more glorious in it than plain old psychology and human nature.. since religion for many in the subcontinent remains their core inner sanctuary and "treasure". The inhabitants of the subcontinent aren't the centre of the world as we all mistakenly think and there are various nations and races and subdivisions within them that have had such factors join and divide them throughout history.

All that remains is to then realize that this psychological trigger has different limit triggers for different people and communities.. and exists on different levels for the same. The British knew this trigger and used it fairly effectively..

As for Afghanistan, it has nothing to do with the two nation theory despite your attempt to link it with it(although not without merit as many here consider themselves of this turkic Afghan stock and somehow think themselves superior and with some connection to the Afghans).
The Afghanistan conundrum has the to do with their national tribal mentality that revolves around trying to hold on to supposed ancestral land(not much different than the Zionist Israelis) and remaining pretty much business faced to the outside world. Dont interfere in Afghanistan(or criticise our ways) but lets do business was always their motto.. sadly.. that did not work out too well now did it?

Pakistan is guilty of completely mucking about in Afghanistan.. and whilst on the surface it seems to be with the notion of Muslim brotherhood.. within the deeper state and the various "notes" handed down from key leadership to key leadership.. it revolves around gaining access to the energy resources of Central Asia.. namely the former Soviet republics. See, China for all its depths and heights of friendship will not let us have free lunch via its connection to Tajikistan and lets face it; with neighbours like India which cannot rest till it has had its national leadership psyche of finally defeating the Muslim conquerors(in this case their descendants Muslims of the subcontinent) and throwing them out/converting etc of Bharat mata; that Karokaram route wasnt very feasible.
Hence, Afghanistan or rather that little bit of it that sticks out between Pakistan and Tajikistan... and this isnt a 90's thing. Have it on good.. rather excellent authority that even good old hypocrite Zia-ul-Haq had dreams of Koh-Kaaf(look it up).
So the whole idea with the bull about ummah on top has always been securing the energy corridor for Pakistan and providing us with energy resources and becoming a much better trading pathway for all these central Asian states.. not a bad economic outlook if it ever came to fruition.

That aside, those Afghan refugees were as good as dead had it not been for Pakistan letting them in. And it is us who trained a good deal of them to win against the Soviets(despite the fact that we could only have the myopia to influence and bet on the religious nutjob and not the stable man aka Masood who despite being a Tajik would have really united the Afghans). So regardless of what we wanted, we saved the skin of millions of Afghans whilst ruining our societies not just in the northwest(Peshawar and other areas of the Northwest were a very peaceful region in the 70s with increasing education and development on its way.) but all over.
And yet these ungrateful leftovers of Alexander's march think we owe them anything? I say nay.. throw them and all those who sympathize with them over the Durand line and impose a complete blockage.. let India try and airlift food if it can over the Iranian side.

The energy corridor has finally come to some sort of fruition(even if not the original optimized form Pakistan sought it). and so there is little need for that barren trash land to our west. If it was upto me, Id build a wall that would make the one in Gaza look like a picket fence.

@Horus , I think we need to create a new write up that combines all the theories and known knowns on Af-Pak relations and ideals...put some basis to the supposed Ummah ideals.
@Slav Defence

Whilst considering all other nations inferior and worthy of murder and subjugation. That knowledge means zilch if it is fuelled by bigotry, racism and hatred.

To be fair, he never said this, certainly not in this particular thread, what he said was that the Afghans (what ever that means) could have wiped out the entire Punjabi population, the important point is he said COULD and not SHOULD, I strongly disagree with him on this point as no Afghan force could have pulled such an exploit off, and if he believe they could have then one can argue Chandragupta, Ashoka, Hindu Shahis etc could have done the same to the Afghan population

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom