What's new

Amrullah Saleh house under attack

I don't even want to go into the differences between RSS and Afghan Taliban. Nobody except for some Pakistanis could make that comparison.

What is your issue with Taliban? A small percentage of people in Afghanistan don't want them. Majority of people want them to rule instead of your drug dealers and rapists. Everyone does not think like Vedic India so don't try and impose your bullshit ideals on them ok chief?

A small percentage of people in Afghanistan don't want them.

First do thorough research on this. Then we shall talk. Taliban is a Pashtun group and Pashtun themselves dont make a majority in Afghanistan. And even amongst Pashtuns only a small minority supports the Taliban. There have been many surveys done of the Afghan people in the last many years in relation to this.

First do thorough research on this. Then we shall talk. Taliban is a Pashtun group and Pashtun themselves dont make a majority in Afghanistan. And even amongst Pashtuns only a small minority supports the Taliban. There have been many surveys done of the Afghan people in the last many years in relation to this.

If the Pashtoon aren't the majority then who do you think are the majority in Afghanistan?

If the Pashtoon aren't the majority then who do you think are the majority in Afghanistan?

They make up 40 to 50 % of the population as per most population estimates. Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkmen etc. make up the rest.

They make up 40 to 50 % of the population as per most population estimates. Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Turkmen etc. make up the rest.

Lol, so 40 to 50% are not majority? But remaining 50% who are hazara, tajik, uzbek, turkmen, nuristani, baloch,,etc are majority?

Besides who told you that only Pushtuns are part of that organization? Where do you get such nonsense infos?

Lol, so 40 to 50% are not majority? But remaining 50% who are hazara, tajik, uzbek, turkmen, nuristani, baloch,,etc are majority?

Besides who told you that only Pushtuns are part of that organization? Where do you get such nonsense infos?

This is Vedic logic, just leave it bro. After this guy made that post in response to what I said. I realized that these people are on another level and there is no reasoning with them. I don't know if this guy is high on acid or what but honestly it doesn't matter. Let him stew in his own stupidity.

Hopefully, the cleansing has started.....

Brother, where are you from? Are you in New York?

This is Vedic logic, just leave it bro. After this guy made that post in response to what I said. I realized that these people are on another level and there is no reasoning with them. I don't know if this guy is high on acid or what but honestly it doesn't matter. Let him stew in his own stupidity.

Brother, where are you from? Are you in New York?
No...

gujratis tamils biharis afghanistan is indias colony and different ethnicities of indias form majority in afg and oushtoons are their skave!!

ras siksha ki jay ho!!

Pakistanis are really dumb and dont know facts about their neighbors

gujratis tamils biharis afghanistan is indias colony and different ethnicities of indias form majority in afg and oushtoons are their skave!!

ras siksha ki jay ho!!

Pakistanis are really dumb and dont know facts about their neighbors

Sounds like a Bollywood movie script.

wow!!!

i am sorry but you are forcing ke to call you a chotia! i hooe you dont find it offensive but you sarrr are next lvl chotia!

thankyou for the entertainment!! now please fk off!

Sounds like a Bollywood movie script.
bollywood only make movies based on reality so my "Fictitious bs fact" are 100% correct!

yabbba dabba doooo!!

Back
Top Bottom