What's new

Amrullah Saleh house under attack

Not cheering for either side, but are you aware how many incident this amrula saleh is involved against Pakistanis in Pakistan? He have blood of Pakistanis on his hands, he have in fact bathed in Pakistanis blood. Groups like TTP, BLA, PTM are all supported by n this creature.
That means he is a God of Indians .. don't expect them to hate him cause even a dog bites a Pakistani becomes God for Indian .

And irrespective, we do not cheer to have such said officials killed, while you clearly do evident by you defending the ones cheering for attack on Saleh for example.

Does that clarify it?
You people don't cheer? The nation that cheers on killing innocent civilians in the name of an animal, how not fucking cute

This bastard is the reason behind a lot of terrorist attacks in Pakistan.... hope he gets shredded to pieces ...

Taliban seems to be in dominant position in Afghanistan now. It is a matter of time before they run out the Afghan government if they don't come into an agreement soon.

Taliban seems to be in dominant position in Afghanistan now. It is a matter of time before they run out the Afghan government if they don't come into an agreement soon.
Only time will tell, Here you have members predicting the same fate as Dr Najibullah, while others hoping him to be shredded to pieces, how do you feel about that?

You people don't cheer? The nation that cheers on killing innocent civilians in the name of an animal, how not fucking cute
Unfortunate reading of the situation by you, every such incidence are heavily criticised and reported, how else would you know about them? Every such incidence is reported by Indian news outlets and majority of the public renounces such acts,
Whataboutery aside, how does that justify Pakistani members cheering terror acts in Afghanistan?
@WebMaster ?

I really want hear his views about his daddy Trump comments of wiping Afghanistan off the face of the earth, before this maggot get neutralised.

Unfortunate reading of the situation by you, every such incidence are heavily criticised and reported, how else would you know about them? Every such incidence is reported by Indian news outlets and majority of the public renounces such acts,
Whataboutery aside, how does that justify Pakistani members cheering terror acts in Afghanistan?
@WebMaster ?
Heavily criticized? Jhut ki bhi koi had hoti Hai.

My original post to foray into this thread was to question if there is a ruling in members cheering for attacks on civilians? To which a lot of members seems annoyed.

On this thread has been taliban defence, Saleh's role in Pakistan, Indian whataboutery, and the legitimacy of the Taliban; All the while ignoring that talban just attacked a residential area with bombs and gunmen. In which world this can be construed a legitimate act, is difficult for me to fathom. It's just I lack the understanding of statecraft that construes such action as legitimate, as legitimate as the taliban.

I am quite sure hundreds of thousands of relatives of the victims of Tamil Tiger terror would celebrate with fireworks when some of TT's "civilian" sponsors from the neighborhood meet their deserved end.

In the meanwhile you can keep celebrating the "success" of BLA, TTP and RSS terror hits and keep sponsoring them. One day all of those will face the deserved justice!

The difference between you and the neighbors is that you are the major sponsor of terrorism in the neighborhood, whereas most of the neighboring countries are victim of your atrocities.

It's quite ridiculous that Trump is even thinking of leaving Afghanistan under the present circumstances. Can this Taliban be trusted with honouring any commitment they make in a peace agreement. I believe someone will knock some sense into Trump soon.

It's quite ridiculous that Trump is even thinking of leaving Afghanistan under the present circumstances. Can this Taliban be trusted with honouring any commitment they make in a peace agreement. I believe someone will knock some sense into Trump soon.

Well in our neighborhood Indian Talibans aka RSS are ruling via their political wing BJP, so if that could work for Trump, I am sure Afghan Talibans will work for him as well...

Well in our neighborhood Indian Talibans aka RSS are ruling via their political wing BJP, so if that could work for Trump, I am sure Afghan Talibans will work for him as well...

I don't even want to go into the differences between RSS and Afghan Taliban. Nobody except for some Pakistanis could make that comparison.

I don't even want to go into the differences between RSS and Afghan Taliban. Nobody except for some Pakistanis could make that comparison.

Differences like what? Lynching unarmed civilians publicly for their dietary habits and celebrate? Blowing up trains and blame it on neighbors? You are perhaps right, there is no comparison between a declared religious terrorist organization RSS and Afghan Talibans. RSS are more like TTP terrorists...

Differences like what? Lynching unarmed civilians publicly for their dietary habits and celebrate? Blowing up trains and blame it on neighbors? You are perhaps right, there is no comparison between a declared religious terrorist organization RSS and Afghan Talibans. RSS are more like TTP terrorists...

Long story short, I am yet to see any international organisation or even a country which designates RSS as a terrorist organisation like Afghan Taliban. And if what you say were true, India would be the one on the FATF grey list, not Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom