What's new

Amrullah Saleh house under attack

I'm comparing your nonsense of "Pakistan officials have indian blood on their hands" with your state sponsored terrorism.
And irrespective, we do not cheer to have such said officials killed, while you clearly do evident by you defending the ones cheering for attack on Saleh for example.

Does that clarify it?

And irrespective, we do not cheer to have such said officials killed, while you clearly do evident by you defending the ones cheering for attack on Saleh for example.

Does that clarify it?

My very first post I clearly put, not cheering for any side. In case you have comprehension issues?

As for "you do not cheer" is just limited to maybe you and few other members. I've seen youtube comments and many other sites comment of Indians after henious attacks on Pakistanis or Kashmiris. I'm sure you have too, just don't have enough courage to accept it.

Sure, I am not US state department that will change the term terrorists to the convenience of its pentagon allocation. To me and to most in the Indian security establishment, Taliban still is a terror organisation. Afghan National government is not just another faction fighting in Afghanistan although many would like it to be classified as such, but the official government of Afghanistan that the rest of the world unilaterally recognises. While taliban even in all it's glory was an entity recognised by what? three countries.

You have brought into discussion irrelevant points. Of course, "to you and to most in the Indian security establishment, Taliban still is a terror organisation". That is your point of view and, of course, of many others, worldwide. And of course, to Pakistan and most of the Pakistanis, Afghan Taliban are not at all terrorists, never were, and are involved in a legitimate armed struggle to bring their country out of the occupation of foreign forces and their local collaborators AKA ANA. Consequently, Pakistanis naturally celebrate, whenever, Taliban achieve some success against ANA. Though, I personally dislike celebrating the death of any human being, even when executed under a judicial authority.

It is just like that, that Bhagat Singh, Subhas Chandra Bose, and many others, were terrorists and criminals, in the eyes of British, their collaborators and possibly most of the civilized world; but were "freedom fighter" for most of the Indians of that time, and are even now.

Sure, I am not US state department that will change the term terrorists to the convenience of its pentagon allocation. To me and to most in the Indian security establishment, Taliban still is a terror organisation. Afghan National government is not just another faction fighting in Afghanistan although many would like it to be classified as such, but the official government of Afghanistan that the rest of the world unilaterally recognises. While taliban even in all it's glory was an entity recognised by what? three countries.

Terrorist organisation who has a diplomatic office in Qatar and is meeting with Chinese, Russian, Iranian, Indonesian, UAE and Pakistani Officials. Is engaged in direct talks with USA.

How cute

EAkZb6ZWkAAfcmz

slightly injured in todays attack

Terrorist organisation who has a diplomatic office in Qatar and is meeting with Chinese, Russian, Iranian, Indonesian, UAE and Pakistani Officials. Is engaged in direct talks with USA.

How cute
yupp, there track record is there for all to see. Even when they were in power, there were nations with their "officials" in konduz, we all know how that ended. When it comes to taking a stand I have maintained taliban are a terror organisation since I have been here. Glad you find that cute.

Just out of curiosity, if they are legit representatives of Afghanistan, why did Government of Pakistan aid in the war against them? Seems a little wierd that you would aid ISAF in it's war on terror against legit representatives of Afghanistan, right?

He will end up like his predecessor Najibullah hanging from a light pole.
Yes, If Pakistan backed Taliban comes back to power as in case of Dr. Najibullah.

Y And of course, to Pakistan and most of the Pakistanis, Afghan Taliban are not at all terrorists, never were, and are involved in a legitimate armed struggle to bring their country out of the occupation of foreign forces and their local collaborators AKA ANA. Consequently, Pakistanis naturally celebrate, whenever, Taliban achieve some success against ANA. .
Then why would you government, no less led by the Military aid US led coalition forces in the "War on terror" against the same taliban.

As for "you do not cheer" is just limited to maybe you and few other members. .
I am only responsible for my conduct, I don't claim to represent 18% of the world population or the fraction of it's online presense across all the platforms on the internet.
I am questioning the very specific conduct of the member here on PDF on this very specific thread.

Then why would you government, no less led by the Military aid US led coalition forces in the "War on terror" against the same taliban.

Of course, you know the answer. Whatever limited assistance was extended, by Pakistan, to US, in this regard, that was under duress and compulsion of circumstances. But, again, you are digressing. Your original post, to which I responded, was not about the role of Government of Pakistan, but about the responses of Pakistani posters.

Of course, you know the answer. Whatever limited assistance was extended, by Pakistan, to US, in this regard, that was under duress and compulsion of circumstances. But, again, you are digressing. Your original post, to which I responded, was not about the role of Government of Pakistan, but about the responses of Pakistani posters.
My original post to foray into this thread was to question if there is a ruling in members cheering for attacks on civilians? To which a lot of members seems annoyed.

On this thread has been taliban defence, Saleh's role in Pakistan, Indian whataboutery, and the legitimacy of the Taliban; All the while ignoring that talban just attacked a residential area with bombs and gunmen. In which world this can be construed a legitimate act, is difficult for me to fathom. It's just I lack the understanding of statecraft that construes such action as legitimate, as legitimate as the taliban.

Back
Top Bottom