What's new

Amrullah Saleh house under attack

@Dubious So what are the forums ruling on cheerleading for terror activities against civilians?

@Dubious So what are the forums ruling on cheerleading for terror activities against civilians?

Not cheering for either side, but are you aware how many incident this amrula saleh is involved against Pakistanis in Pakistan? He have blood of Pakistanis on his hands, he have in fact bathed in Pakistanis blood. Groups like TTP, BLA, PTM are all supported by n this creature.

Just opinion.
I think he is making his asylum case to strong because he feels that ashraf ghani government will not last long.
These all die hard afghani with 5000 years hostory will run like a cat once taliban comes into power.
Second seems like false attack on him self.

We haven't even done anything and you are complaining? What will happen once this swine gets what's coming for him.
He has blood of Pakistanis on his hand and we will make sure he pays with interest. That's not cheerleading for terror, it's revenge for the terror that Pakistanis fell victim too.

Not cheering for either side, but are you aware how many incident this amrula saleh is involved against Pakistanis in Pakistan? He have blood of Pakistanis on his hands, he have in fact bathed in Pakistanis blood. Groups like TTP, BLA, PTM are all supported by n this creature.
The only incidences we are aware of him, was making General Musharraf eat an entire Humble Pie in negotiation with the US Sec of Def.
I can't speak for others but I can't recall endorsing attacks on any diplomat/official of any other country no matter what their role was. Even with Musharraf having blood of hundred of Indian soldiers on his hands, no one would have endorsed his extrajudicial killing. Here we have forum members cheering terror attacks, but then again it does not surprise me one bit.

We haven't even done anything and you are complaining? What will happen once this swine gets what's coming for him.
He has blood of Pakistanis on his hand and we will make sure he pays with interest. That's not cheerleading for terror, it's revenge for the terror that Pakistanis fell victim too.

This is beautiful, seems like the all pretentions are off now. So let me get this right, you are saying this is not terrorism, this is revenge (through most likely Taliban)

good to know, let me know if I got something incorrect there. Would not like to mischaracterize the nature of taliban activity Pakisistanis endorse.

The only incidences we are aware of him, was making General Musharraf eat an entire Humble Pie in negotiation with the US Sec of Def.
I can't speak for others but I can't recall endorsing attacks on any diplomat/official of any other country no matter what their role was. Even with Musharraf having blood of hundred of Indian soldiers on his hands, no one would have endorsed his extrajudicial killing. Here we have forum members cheering terror attacks, but then again it does not surprise me one bit.

Just like Musharraf have blood of Indians in his hand, same way Bhartis have blood of Pakistanis on their hands. You have massive part of our territory under your occupation and you expect Pakistani authorities to sit quiet and see your occupiers abuse and kill our Kashmiri people? What logic is that. Kindly don't drag off topics.

As for amarula guy, Pakistan and Afghanistan have no legitimate dispute, even then this guy dream of separating a chunk of our land by inciting bloody violence in Balochistan and KPK and FATA.

Well, hopefully he is safe.

Now guess what happens when he wins.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...n-president-running-mate-190728141555458.html

Just like Musharraf have blood of Indians in his hand, same way Bhartis have blood of Pakistanis on their hands. You have massive part of our territory under your occupation and you expect Pakistani authorities to sit quiet and see your occupiers abuse and kill our Kashmiri people? What logic is that. Kindly don't drag off topics.

As for amarula guy, Pakistan and Afghanistan have no legitimate dispute, even then this guy dream of separating a chunk of our land by inciting bloody violence in Balochistan and KPK and FATA.
Comprehension.
Read it slowly again, despite your officials or leaders having Indian blood on their hands, we do "not" wish for the extrajudicial killing of such officials; While from your posts - You Clearly Do.

there lies the difference. Let me know if you need further clarifications.

I totally fail to fathom the meaning of your post. In Afghanistan, a regular war is being fought between two political factions. One is so called Afghan National Government and the other is Taliban. Both don't recognize each other. In such case, where does the question of "extrajudicial killing" arises. When ANA forces kill a commander or some other representative of Taliban, in an attack; would it also be termed extrajudicial killing.

I totally fail to fathom the meaning of your post. In Afghanistan, a regular war is being fought between two political factions. One is so called Afghan National Government and the other is Taliban. Both don't recognize each other. In such case, where does the question of "extrajudicial killing" arises. When ANA forces kill a commander or some other representative of Taliban, in an attack; would it also be termed extrajudicial killing.
Sure, I am not US state department that will change the term terrorists to the convenience of its pentagon allocation. To me and to most in the Indian security establishment, Taliban still is a terror organisation. Afghan National government is not just another faction fighting in Afghanistan although many would like it to be classified as such, but the official government of Afghanistan that the rest of the world unilaterally recognises. While taliban even in all it's glory was an entity recognised by what? three countries.

I don't know who made this Indian guy a thinktank analyst. From 27th feb to ICJ kulbhushans case most of his comments have been farts. Yesterday, he was crying and attacking the OP(of that thread) with demeaning remarks in a thread where an Indian family got caught stealing. I usually would use ignore button for people like these but I respect PDF administration who gave him this badge. I guess they just gave out the badge to the least abusing member out of the whole Indian PDF community, just to have some sort of diversity and difference of opinion. Otherwise from his posts he doesn't seem any different from the regular banned Indian accounts...

Comprehension.
Read it slowly again, despite your officials or leaders having Indian blood on their hands, we do "not" wish for the extrajudicial killing of such officials; While from your posts - You Clearly Do.

there lies the difference. Let me know if you need further clarifications.

Kindly read slowly, your 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are involved in extra judicial murders of Pakistani soldiers, civilians and our Kashmiri people. So what are you trying to prove here by putting just one side of the story.

Kindly read slowly, your 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are involved in extra judicial murders of Pakistani soldiers, civilians and our Kashmiri people. So what are you trying to prove here by putting just one side of the story.
So you are comparing Kashmir insurgency with Taliban?
I am not trying to prove anything, I just asked a Mod the ruling on cheering for attacks on civilians here? Which you are defending here.

Back
Top Bottom