What's new

All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims, a myth or a media hype

recent disaster in haiti,and so many natural disaster killed millions of people since the creation of human being. who is responsible for that. if god than god is the biggest terrorist of all time:cool:
Its the same god who gave you this much knowledge to sit and type on keyboard and enough money to Pay for your internet. Also open and introduction thread as its the rule.

Did they ever tell you The United States invaded Iraq on 19 March, which that year was the holy, “Day of Purim,” in the Jewish calendar. This, “Day of Purim,” is a day the Jews celebrate their victory over Ancient Babylon, now based within the borders of Iraq, how interesting.

Now see this becomes the most interrogartories for me, why did Saddam not listen to west, when he had almost 8-10 years to decide, before your so called "Day of Purim."

Muslim religion believers believe in this miracle that will happen based on there belief, which is that they will conquer based on religious beliefs. I guess Saddam really made that mistake really well.

American are doing nothing well, but dropping of A Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Do you know Japanese are killing several millions of Chinese in 1931-45?

9/11 was an Inside job!

Muslim's are not terrorists!

These terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda are all American proxies!

I have answered all these questions in my earlier post, let me to try explain again.

Only because the terrorists try to justify their acts by bringing islam into it does not mean Islam allows any of this. We don't even believe that the ones who kill innocent children and women can be Muslims.
There is a revolt against the Terrorists in the Muslim world but since you don't live in a Muslim majority area you wouldn't know all this and the responsibility lies with the media you follow which deliberately turns its back towards these stories.

Does Fox News shows the Israeli atrocities in Gaza? NO
F-16s bombing Beirut? NO
Massacre of Muslims in Bosnia? NO
Did they ever tell you The United States invaded Iraq on 19 March, which that year was the holy, “Day of Purim,” in the Jewish calendar. This, “Day of Purim,” is a day the Jews celebrate their victory over Ancient Babylon, now based within the borders of Iraq, how interesting.
What is also significant is that the previous U.S. led invasion of Iraq ended on the Day of Purim ten years earlier with the slaughter of 150,000 fleeing Iraqis. "Purim" is also the time when the Jews are encouraged to get bloody revenge against their perceived enemies

These are some of the things the foreign media will never show.
"Al-qaeda"&"Taliban" has given a cover to all the acts of terrorism in the world and under this cover who knows how many players are hiding and playing their games for their objectives.
A bomb goes off in Pakistan and kills dozens of muslims and automatically it is assumed that Al-qaeda or TTP is behind it, how convenient.
The Muslim world is being suppressed by the western powers following the Zionist policies, there is a lot of hatred for U.S and Israel amongst the Muslims and they hate them for their policies and hate the terrorists because they are giving Islam a bad name because of the way they are fighting and following the same barbaric ideology of the west, but at the same time we celebrate the death of every occupying soldier and mourn the death of every innocent civilian regardless of his/her nationality and religious beliefs.

No religion encourages violence other then the ones we have created ourselves for our own agendas, it is always easier to motivate someone religiously for other goals.

:cheers:

1 ) If you talking about Bosnia ,US and UK and European countries liberated that.

2) Would you like to talk about , Sudan ? where Muslims killed innocent kids.

The problem is you all see things with angle of Islam....... Tell me how many Muslim country opposed Sudan?

1 ) If you talking about Bosnia ,US and UK and European countries liberated that.

The problem is you all see things with angle of Islam....... Tell me how many Muslim country opposed Sudan?

No one liberated anyone , 80% of males were killed in region 18% ppl fled to other countries - 3 years the war were waged , one side with no weapons - and after 3 years theer were some movement by so called - allies ..

Sudan is cotroling its country rebels are getting weapons from some where perhaps those countrie should feel bad providing sudan weapons , I heard india provides Sudan with weapons

Although the article states a few truths, one gets an impression that there has been a clear effort to dissociate Islam from today's terrorism which deserves rejection. The author first needs to define 'Terrorism' in order to go ahead.

Most of the examples given are of Dictatorial Genocides which in no way are related to terrorism (in today's form) & should not be used as examples. Terrorism today can be defined in most simple form as 'Deliberate brainwashing' of a group of people which results in killing of innocent civilians or military personnel.

Furthermore if one has to bifurcate, it can be done so by classifying it as 'religious terrorism' and 'non-religious terrorism'. For the former group, Islam enjoys a virtual monopoly, with no comparable contemporary examples. This probably stems from the principles of 'Jihad' & its various interpretations. There are no such groups (or very less) in other religions today. For the non-religious part, the groups like Indian Maoists , LTTE come into picture. And no single group or religion has a monopoly here.

But this still does not take away the fact that Muslims today need to introspect that why Islam 'enjoys' a monopoly in religious terrorism arena which constitutes more than 50% of terrorism worldwide.

Although the article states a few truths, one gets an impression that there has been a clear effort to dissociate Islam from today's terrorism which deserves rejection. The author first needs to define 'Terrorism' in order to go ahead.

Most of the examples given are of Dictatorial Genocides which in no way are related to terrorism (in today's form) & should not be used as examples. Terrorism today can be defined in most simple form as 'Deliberate brainwashing' of a group of people which results in killing of innocent civilians or military personnel.

Furthermore if one has to bifurcate, it can be done so by classifying it as 'religious terrorism' and 'non-religious terrorism'. For the former group, Islam enjoys a virtual monopoly, with no comparable contemporary examples. This probably stems from the principles of 'Jihad' & its various interpretations. There are no such groups (or very less) in other religions today. For the non-religious part, the groups like Indian Maoists , LTTE come into picture. And no single group or religion has a monopoly here.

But this still does not take away the fact that Muslims today need to introspect that why Islam 'enjoys' a monopoly in religious terrorism arena which constitutes more than 50% of terrorism worldwide.

Nice factual post.. However will kick off another flame war now.. with Col Purohit, Samjhauta, etc etc..

U.S. State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations

# Abu Nidal Organization (ANO) (International, Palestinian)
# Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) (Philippines)
# Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades|Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (Palestinian)
# Al-Shabaab (Somalia)
# Ansar al-Islam (Iraqi Kurdistan)
# Armed Islamic Group (GIA) (Algeria)
# Asbat an-Ansar (Lebanon)
# Aleph (formerly Aum Shinrikyo) (Japan)
# Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA) (Spain, France)
# Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA) (Philippines)
# Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA) (Northern Ireland)
# Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Egypt)
# HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) (Palestinian)
# Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B) (Bangladesh)
# Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM) (Pakistan)
# Hizballah (Party of God) (Lebanon)
# Hizbul Islam (Somalia)
# Islamic Jihad Group (Palestinian)
# Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) (Uzbekistan)
# Jaish-e-Mohammed (Army of Mohammed) (JEM) (Pakistan)
# Jemaah Islamiya organization (JI) (South East Asia)
# al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad) (Egyptian Islamic Jihad) (Egypt)
# Kahane Chai (Kach) (Israel)
# Kongra-Gel (formerly Kurdistan Workers' Party) (KGK, formerly PKK, KADEK, Kongra-Gel) (Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria)
# Lashkar-e Tayyiba (Army of the Righteous) (LT) (Muridke, Pakistan)
# Lashkar i Jhangvi (Pakistan)
# Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) (Sri Lanka)
# Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) (Libya)
# Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM) (Morocco)
# Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK) (Iran)
# National Liberation Army (ELN) (Colombia)
# Palestine Liberation Front (PLF) (Palestinian)
# Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) (Palestinian)
# Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) (Palestinian)
# PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC) (Palestinian)
# Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network) (Iraq)
# al-Qa’ida (Global)
# al-Qa’ida in the Islamic Maghreb (formerly GSPC) (The Maghreb)
# Real IRA (Northern Ireland)
# Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) (Colombia)
# Revolutionary Nuclei (formerly ELA) (Greece)
# Revolutionary Organization 17 November (Greece)
# Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C) (Turkey)
# Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL) (Peru)
# United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC) (Colombia)

This is American-defined terrorist groups, NOT World terrorist groups.

At least, this list is not fully recognized by China!

Now see this becomes the most interrogartories for me, why did Saddam not listen to west, when he had almost 8-10 years to decide, before your so called "Day of Purim."

Muslim religion believers believe in this miracle that will happen based on there belief, which is that they will conquer based on religious beliefs. I guess Saddam really made that mistake really well.

Why should Saddam listen to the West or for that matter why should anyone listen to the west? West or I should say Uncle Sam and his little sister Israel are no one to dictate terms, so get that out of your head.
And I'm not a Jew so thats not my day, satire is always good when its well directed.
"so called day" huh, i'm sure it was a coincidence and hold no importance for obvious reason so ignore it for your own convenience. :yahoo:

Every religion has promised something or the other, but thank god my religion never promised me a piece of land for which I go around waging wars and killing people, so open up your mind and lets talk objectively if you want to discuss something.

Really? fill me in, maybe you know something that I don't.

Since your knowledge is far better then mine, please tell everyone what rebel groups were doing that and who was supporting them.

Thanks for opening my eyes :woot:
Why don't you tell me how many Muslim countries have attacked other countries and in how many non-muslim countries they have their bases.Can't wait to be educated further....

:cheers:

The thing is, they've forgotten the meaning of a militant and say that suicide bombings are terrorist attacks because they kill civilians, but do they not realize there is not much difference in dropping a bomb and being the bomb? Yet, they call the militants, militants, instead of terrorists only when they are doing something in favor of the US of A.

Last edited:
Most terrorists and genocidal maniacs are westerners in nice suits. The most dangerous species on the planet, they look very civilized but are the most barbaric people in human history, destroying humans, the environment, animals, plants, our food and if they could the whole universe.

Back
Top Bottom