What's new

All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims, a myth or a media hype

What a stupid attempt to justify Terrorism ....just because someone else did it in past....does that mean all terrorists should be allowed to kill ...just because some one killed more than what they are going to kill......

What we are dealing with today are governed by terrorism backed by religion, hense "Islamic fundamentalist" is the correct political term used today, and other terrorist ideology (past or present) of controlling areas are in micro level. Therefore, mass marketing for chosen ones goes on daily for recruitments, and to apply them for soft targets for there war/ideology/domination.

No matter how an argument is put, but this is paradigm shift in terrorism, where one pivotal aspect is put into play, that is religion.

Therefore, I come back to current issue at hand, that all Muslims should be given regiment of security check (Airports, security check, etc..). By the way, The only solution to this problem is muslims themselves. If they cannot control there chosen ones then nobody in the world can.

Choosen ones were choosen by OTHER WORLD SUPER POWERS champion boy ... let me bring my xray frisking unit and shove it up the congressmen who created these Champions

If anyone who need to get frisked are the forigne policy makers who supported these people .....

And secondly the ppl who supply them with weapons to fight commuism

Who was it was it Regan who was credited with ending cold war due to his policies guess what he f*** up the world 20 years later

Last edited:
What a stupid attempt to justify Terrorism ....just because someone else did it in past....does that mean all terrorists should be allowed to kill ...just because some one killed more than what they are going to kill......

Terrorism is a fancy world created by Analyst to distinguish , the actions as something unique, they fail to bring forth the actual fact that their own nation and forige policies were the main creator of the menace.

Its created to deny rights to soliders and abuse them and torture them - mostly innocent ppl - yes sure our gov has no .... so they let the abuse take place but most ppl know its still abuse -

Did world not go at war in WW2 ? becasue Japan retaliated to sanctions by US navy?
If US and World can retaliate then why should a sheap header whose home is destroyed by fancy Fighter plane who lost his family sit home and be a good muslim

I mean its just rational , when you pinch someone they pinch back .. etc

But Terrorism is a by product of War on Communism - which was a completely western philosophy it has nothing to do with muslims other the fact that Western democracies wated to fight a proxy war with Communism so they helped , sheap hearders with weapons when they won , and wanted to run their countries - West said oh wait ..

You are terrorist - but really its not Muslims who are terrorist they are caught up in this , cycle of proxy wars against Russians

This whole CREATION is for Russia - ....

Otherthen that if you want to believe the stories on CNN lol be my guest the bigger target is surrounding Russia from all corners

Last edited:
Welll untill civilizations don't understand killing is wrong there will always be ppl called terrorist , or someone will be called the champion of ideals and moral - and the roles will change on and on ...

Muslims should not care , we don't supply half of world arms - or do we drop bombs by planes or plan assasinations in countires thousad of miles away etc ...

Nor did we had any interest to fight communism

Then why do we have Terrorists with Muslim Names Blowing themselves ...all over Pakistan...taking lives all over the world....

And Please don't throw history to justify these terrorists killing innocents.....

Choosen ones were choosen by OTHER WORLD SUPER POWERS champion boy ... let me bring my xray frisking unit and shove it up the congressmen who created these Champions

If anyone who need to get frisked are the forigne police makers who supported these people .....

And secondly the ppl who supply them with weapons to fight commuism

Who was it was it Regan who was credited with ending cold war due to his policies guess what he f*** up the world 20 years later

Let me reiterate, since your anger has taken over.

If Muslims cannot control there chosen ones then nobody in the world can.

Thanks!!!

Let me reiterate, since your anger has taken over.

If Muslims cannot control there chosen ones then nobody in the world can.

Thanks!!!

:rofl: When you find the link where we choose anyone of them post back -

I do't think talibans have general electios - I know Nato has rigged elections in Afghaistan but that is called Freedom lol

All choices are made in washington - we just follow orders remember if you question the directives you will be unpatriotic -

But one thing is for sure they are all using indian weapons specially the talibans in FATA

Why should we control anyone , ppl who supply weapons and money should evaluate their own character first -if anyone wants to fight war against Russia go ahead - go head to head , we all know Russians will wipe the floor with anyone ....

Who dared do anything against Russian in Gerogia ... yea , its easy to pick on Poor Afghaistan or Iraq go pick on someone your own size

When Russia was protecting its citizens in Georgia , Bush was hiding under Condalena's skirt - in olympics - why did he not dare send his brave soliders to georgia -

Every one love to play the tough guy against the weak holding a gun

Last edited:
Then why do we have Terrorists with Muslim Names Blowing themselves ...all over Pakistan...taking lives all over the world....

And Please don't throw history to justify these terrorists killing innocents.....

Well alot of Blackwater contractors also killed Muslims and Afghanistani civilians , I doubt they were muslims but they went home with $300/hr + dangerous location pay bonus $100/hr, you know what they were not even from the continent they came in un invited and decided to just kill civilians -

CONTRACTORS OR TERRORIST these look very similar from my prespective since i am not influenced by subtle differences -

Since when is it ok for any forigne country to invade some country on false intelligence?
and build army bases to pressure Russia

Please don't use history how someone did some Alleged operation please stick to point -

Also ppl rounding up innocent ppl and locking them up in prisons on island - completely innocent no trial no nothing

Water boarding , torture, abuse , confinement etc

Do I have a problem with that yes becasue they 90% of ppl were innocent no proof just rounded them up to create a sense of fear - and every one who believes in justice system will agree -

The problems we face exist becuase forigners who created forign policies 15 years ago have now retired - they face no consequences in washinton - we Muslims have to live thru the policy mistakes they made 15 years ago and that is a fact

If they had recollected all the toys they left behind , after 80s war with Russia things would be different but anyways .. who cares about details its all about the present

Who is going to frisk these guys ?

Last edited:
Well alot of Blackwater contractors also killed Muslims and Afghanistani civilians , I doubt they were muslims but they went home with $300/hr + dangerous location pay bonus $100/hr, you know what they were not even from the continent they came in un invited and decided to just kill civilians.

Allegations...and allegations.....without any solid proof....just a media paranoia ....to justify terrorism.....

Also ppl rounding up innocent ppl and locking them up in prisons on island - completely innocent no trial no nothing

Water boarding , torture, abuse , confinement etc

Who is going to frisk these guys ?

Says a a jihadi website ...and Youslesstube video....

The most ironic part about the whole Terrorist issue is that the ones doing the labeling have a very tainted reputation but since the media is responsible for the indoctrination it makes things easier then we anticipate.
Why are only Muslims blowing themselves up and killing other people, is something wrong with their religion? it has to be the religion as they raise their hand and shout “Allah O’Akbar’ before they pull the death pin and blow everything in the range, they even quote from their holy book for the justification of their actions, things like place in heaven and 72 virgins waiting for them, Damm Islam is a violent religion so it wouldn’t be right to call them only terrorists lets call them “Islamic Fundamentals” or “Muslim Terrorists” so every Muslim that gets killed has to be a terrorist and it is perfectly alright to kill terrorists.
This is exactly the mindset western powers have been able to create amongst the ones whose understanding of Islam is not any better then that of the ones killing in the name of Islam and the only source they have is the western media which they see and read day in day out, TV, Films, News Paper and Internet. Controlling media so that all information can be slanted in order to make the masses believe what they are fed with.
Islam has nothing to do with Terrorism, it is not the religion that promotes the theory of indiscriminate killings.
“Killing one innocent Soul is equal to killing the whole of humanity”
This is what Islam preaches but Foreign Media will never cover this side of Islamic teachings, why? We all know why.
Have the Palestinians occupied the Jewish lands or is it the Jews that attack the Muslims on daily basis, bomb schools, hospitals and kill indiscriminately, the massacre of Muslims in Bosnia was not something important enough for the foreign media to cover and make movies about as it wasn’t Muslim Fundamentalists killing them, oppression of Somalis was coincidently against the muslims once again and I’m sure there were reasons behind it, Iraq was again a Muslim country but then again massacre of
Millions is completely justified as they themselves asked the champions of democracy to bomb them and kill and destroy their country to bring democracy and of course Sadam had enough WMD in his arsenal to destroy the whole of earth at least once if not twice and then finally Afghanistan another Muslim country whose majority was sick of its regime and asked the most peaceful and considerate people to send their B-52s for carpet bombings and destroy anything and everything, spend trillions and come thousands of miles so that the Afghans can live peacefully. How considerate of them.
The biggest terrorists mankind has ever witnessed is the impudent, arrogant and evil states of America that is run by the policies made is the synagogue of Satan, it will do anything to protect the interests of Israel and kill anyone and anything that comes in its way.
Osama Bin Laden the head of the biggest and most feared terrorist organization “Al-Qaeda”, all his demands from the west are political and none religious. People are always motivated religiously for the achievement of political goals.
“The political object is the goal, war is the means of reaching it, and the means can never be considered in isolation form their purposes.”
Till the time humans will be targeted on the basis of their beliefs there will be uprising, some will call them terrorists and others will call them Freedom Fighters call them whatever you want to call them but don’t associate them with Islam.

Islam has nothing to do with the wrong doings of some. Stop calling them Islamic Fundamentalists and Muslim Terrorists.

That jihadi website must have been CNN .. lol :toast_sign::toast_sign:

Here are some famous Jihadi websites
ABC Networks
CIA's Harsh Interrogation Techniques Described
CIA's Harsh Interrogation Techniques Described - ABC News

After World War II, we convicted several Japanese soldiers for waterboarding American and Allied prisoners of war. At the trial of his captors, then-Lt. Chase J. Nielsen, one of the 1942 Army Air Forces officers who flew in the Doolittle Raid and was captured by the Japanese, testified: "I was given several types of torture. . . . I was given what they call the water cure." He was asked what he felt when the Japanese soldiers poured the water. "Well, I felt more or less like I was drowning," he replied, "just gasping between life and death."

Referece: Waterboarding Used to Be a Crime - washingtonpost.com

Not justifying terrorim but , making sure you understad what war crimes are - not just terrorism

Oh you will not like this Jihadi Website :rofl:

U.S. to Free 140 Guantanamo War Detainees -Report
(2003 article)
The United States plans to release 140 of the 660 prisoners at its Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, prison for suspects in the U.S.-declared war on terrorism, Time magazine reported on Sunday.

The idiotic Army and CIA goofballs picked up innocent ppl up from streets suit them up in orange suits , tortured them and then released them over -

By 2010 We know
Judge orders five detainees freed (US JUDGE must be jihadi)
SCOTUSblog Judge orders five detainees freed
U.S. District Judge Richard J. Leon, in the first ruling in a full trial testing the Supreme Court’s June decision on detainees’ rights, on Thursday ordered the federal government to release five Guantanamo Bay detainees “forthwith.” The judge found, however, that the government had justified the continued imprisonment of a sixth detainee, Belkacem Bensayah. (The ruling is available here.)

333 further ppl were released - ....

Imagine how would it look if world found out 555 out of 600 ppl were innocent and kept in prison they would sue for 10 million dollars , but just because they are poor they can't :coffee:

These 550+ ppl ppl if allowed to be released on America soil would launch , law suits against the ppl who were resposible for their arest - (which is why civil liberties were killed off) and White house , hard drives deleted - during the time 2001-2005 so all the conversation and decision making process is not tracked which itself was a crime under US law to lose all proceeding and notes between white house and pentegon.

Can you imagine someone kidnapped for 10 years - thay may have had a family who knows they lived or died

oh well it must be propagada -

But that is why we are here in present time in our history - someone does not learns

But from ordinary Muslim stand point Al Qaida/Taliban are by product of War Against Communism , before it was war against Iran before it was war against Viet Nam... clearly - someoe is fighting wars constantly ...

"Whats goes around comes aroud" is an old saying - keep throwing rocks at other people's homes sooner or later someone will come with baseball bat and smash up your face (Again as a example)

Last edited:
“Killing one innocent Soul is equal to killing the whole of humanity”

Yes, but the current problem has become, that the terrorist are creating these acts based on Islam and saying they are doing based on Islamic ideology?

My question again would be, who would know better to answer to these interloper? Citizens of Muslims religion (there are billions), Why is there not an outrage from these billions of people to speak out and do something about these interlopers? Or infact a WAR to surpress Islamic fundamentalist into HELL where they belong!!!!

I will tell you sir, the reasoning behind this, The main problem is Westerners hold lot of power in terms of technology as well as forced power, and the typical Muslims community does not want that. Infact, it wishes for vice versa!!!!

There lies the problem of favoring of the underdog!!!!

Terrorism has started long ago and Jew Hate/Hindu Hate is nothing new.
Systematic Brainwashing of "Our People" vs "Those Animals" also is nothing new.
Check this:
AMIN AL-HUSSEINI

Radical Islamic Jihad and pan-Arabism in its violent form find a common root in Amin Al Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. He is the vector of European fascism into the modern Islamic world, both religious and secular. One cannot understand today's turbulent world without this information.
Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/ourmessage.html

Yes, but the current problem has become, that the terrorist are creating these acts based on Islam and saying they are doing based on Islamic ideology?

My question again would be, who would know better to answer to these interloper? Citizens of Muslims religion (there are billions), Why is there not an outrage from these billions of people to speak out and do something about these interlopers? Or infact a WAR to surpress Islamic fundamentalist into HELL where they belong!!!!

I will tell you sir, the reasoning behind this, The main problem is Westerners hold lot of power in terms of technology as well as forced power, and the typical Muslims community does not want that. Infact, it wishes for vice versa!!!!

There lies the problem of favoring of the underdog!!!!

I have answered all these questions in my earlier post, let me to try explain again.

Only because the terrorists try to justify their acts by bringing islam into it does not mean Islam allows any of this. We don't even believe that the ones who kill innocent children and women can be Muslims.
There is a revolt against the Terrorists in the Muslim world but since you don't live in a Muslim majority area you wouldn't know all this and the responsibility lies with the media you follow which deliberately turns its back towards these stories.

Does Fox News shows the Israeli atrocities in Gaza? NO
F-16s bombing Beirut? NO
Massacre of Muslims in Bosnia? NO
Did they ever tell you The United States invaded Iraq on 19 March, which that year was the holy, “Day of Purim,” in the Jewish calendar. This, “Day of Purim,” is a day the Jews celebrate their victory over Ancient Babylon, now based within the borders of Iraq, how interesting.
What is also significant is that the previous U.S. led invasion of Iraq ended on the Day of Purim ten years earlier with the slaughter of 150,000 fleeing Iraqis. "Purim" is also the time when the Jews are encouraged to get bloody revenge against their perceived enemies

These are some of the things the foreign media will never show.
"Al-qaeda"&"Taliban" has given a cover to all the acts of terrorism in the world and under this cover who knows how many players are hiding and playing their games for their objectives.
A bomb goes off in Pakistan and kills dozens of muslims and automatically it is assumed that Al-qaeda or TTP is behind it, how convenient.
The Muslim world is being suppressed by the western powers following the Zionist policies, there is a lot of hatred for U.S and Israel amongst the Muslims and they hate them for their policies and hate the terrorists because they are giving Islam a bad name because of the way they are fighting and following the same barbaric ideology of the west, but at the same time we celebrate the death of every occupying soldier and mourn the death of every innocent civilian regardless of his/her nationality and religious beliefs.

No religion encourages violence other then the ones we have created ourselves for our own agendas, it is always easier to motivate someone religiously for other goals.

:cheers:

Last edited:
recent disaster in haiti,and so many natural disaster killed millions of people since the creation of human being. who is responsible for that. if god than god is the biggest terrorist of all time:cool:

I really don't believe muslims are terrorists. Most of the so called "terrorists" are illiterate, uneducated, poor people who get influenced very easily. There are people who have a way with controlling their minds. These people use respectful religions like islam to preach hatred and somehow link killing to jihad.
After that, its just a matter of training, and equipping them with weapons.

Now is the perfect time to oppose terrorism, extremism. If Pakistan and Afghanistan are successful in eradicating this evil, then that would make the world look at islam from a different perspective. People would start to respect you.
Good Luck :tup:

Back
Top Bottom