What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

Well, even if there had been no partition (for which we are very happy), we would have returned the tribals back to Afghanistan.

With a note of thanks. ;)

So, it is still amazing that the distant and strange tribals should obsess with us or worry that we would ever have allowed them in our cities!

why would we have to torture ourself by being with hindu tribals.?

What on earth is this ajmer khakmer crap, someone explain who these and what they have to do with Pakistan?

My question is, why do we need to have Indians on our soil if we are going to have more Sarabajits ?

because we are not Indians :)))) we have to allow them for pilgrim .

we are not having any inferiority complex

What on earth is this ajmer khakmer crap, someone explain who these and what they have to do with Pakistan?

They are thekadar of ajmir corporate who are earning by allowing a b c d non Muslim actors and other professionals to pray for promotion of Kamasutra movies

because we are not Indians :)))) we have to allow them for pilgrim .

we are not having any inferiority complex

They are thekadar of ajmir corporate who are earning by allowing a b c d non Muslim actors and other professionals to pray for promotion of Kamasutra movies

I don't think we should act morally high, just ban these enemies of Pakistan. Sikh temples in Pakistan should only be available for Pakistani sikhs.

I don't think we should act morally high, just ban these enemies of Pakistan. Sikh temples in Pakistan should only be available for Pakistani sikhs.

well more than morally high act i believe we dont feel like taking refuge in small acts like banning sports/cultural activities and religious visits etc etc.

In a way i feel its good that Pakistanis will be banned from participating in SHIRK activity atleast at Ajmir.

wouldn't make it past Mardan.....britishers took good thrashing in those areas, what would your people have done any differently

May be. Not sure why that guy signed off the tribals along with the areas to British though!

And we would be happy to return the areas along with the people back where it belonged.

dont cause trouble and behave yourselves, all will be copacetic.....we have nothing to "obsess" about vis a vis india, believe me on that. We just don't tolerate bullying or empty posturing; some of the smaller less fortunate neighbours may not be in a position to assert themselves but Pakistan is different.

as for strange tribals and all - strange or not strange -- distant or not distant - you shrimps would still get knocked out by one if push came to blows and shoves.

May be.

Right now, we have sympathy for these poor lawless tribals. Millions have been killed over the last few decades on both side of the Durand. They are mere pawns in a game they have become an unwitting part of, a game that is too big for them as it has been for thousands of years.

why would we have to torture ourself by being with hindu tribals.?

Yes, and I don't want you to obsess with anything Indian.

Not our movies/TV serials/music etc. Just because we don't explicitly deny you to enjoy them. ;)

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.
IANS | May 6, 2013, 08.56 PM IST

Several groups of priests have decided to join the increasing protests against the killing of Sarabjit in Pakistan.

JAIPUR: Khadims (priests) at the dargah (shrine) of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer have decided not to assist Pakistani pilgrims in offering prayers at the shrine.

Several groups of khadims have decided to join the increasing protests against the killing of Sarabjit.

About 640 pilgrims from Pakistan will be visiting Rajasthan's Ajmer town later this week.

The pilgrims are expected to arrive in Ajmer May 12 to participate in the 801st Urs of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti.

Ahead of the Pakistanis' visit, various organisations -- including the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Shiv Sena and the BJP -- have been staging demonstrations in Ajmer, some 150 km from Jaipur.

The Pakistani delegation is likely to stay here for a week.

"We have decided not to assist any of the Pakistani pilgrims in offering prayers at the shrine. Prayers are not possible without khadims. We demand that the Indian government does not provide visas to any of the pilgrims," said a khadim.

He added that the visit could be a conspiracy by the Pakistani government to increase communal disharmony in India.

Another khadim, Natik Chisty, said the anger is brewing over Sarabjit's death, so visa should not be granted to Pak pilgrims.

The Shiv Sena staged a protest May 2 at the Ajmer district headquarters, demanding withdrawal of visas to the Pakistani group coming to Ajmer.

The Yuva Jat Mahasabha has also threatened to show black flags to Pakistani citizens in Ajmer.

The Urs is the annual event commemorating the death anniversary of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti at the dargah (shrine built over the grave). The Urs features night-long singing of qawwalis, and is held over 15 days. This time, the Urs will be held May 7 to May 22.

About five lakh devotees from different parts of the world participate in this event. This year, it is estimated that over seven lakh people will visit the city for the Urs.

The spiritual head of the 13th sanctuary shrine of Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti, Diwan Sayed Zainual Adebdin Ali Khan, had condemned the brutal attack that led to the death of Sarabjit Singh in a Lahore hospital, and said such an attack went against the tenets of Islam.

Source:IANS,TOI etc.
Cowards trying to please corrupt Indian regime this will just cause harm to them and nothing will happen to Pakistan and now it is clear that Sarbajit was a terrorist and some Indian journalists are even saying that India itself is behind it because they wanted to distract their own people from humiliation being faced by India from china

well more than morally high act i believe we dont feel like taking refuge in small acts like banning sports/cultural activities and religious visits etc etc.

In a way i feel its good that Pakistanis will be banned from participating in SHIRK activity atleast at Ajmir.

ohhh then we should thank indians then:P

Majority appeasing syndrome goes on.

Why do you presume that they donot hate Pakistan just as much as the majority does?

You would be surprised to find out that a lot of Indian Muslims hate Pakistan and Pakistani's just the way the Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Jains do.

They see Pakistan as it actually is - a State that has given absolutely zero positive contribution to the world, global economy, technology and one that is constantly spewing some Islamic terrorism problem or bankruptcy problem on the Rest of the Globe. Infact they additionally blame Pakistan for sullying the name of Islam through the actions of its citizens.

Yes, and I don't want you to obsess with anything Indian.

Not our movies/TV serials/music etc. Just because we don't explicitly deny you to enjoy them. ;)

why will we be obssessed with incest culture in the first place??

I hear @cb4 is also one of the pilgrims going there ! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you presume that they donot hate Pakistan just as much as the majority does?

You would be surprised to find out that a lot of Indian Muslims hate Pakistan and Pakistani's just the way the Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Jains do.

They see Pakistan as it actually is - a State that has given absolutely zero positive contribution to the world, global economy, technology and one that is constantly spewing some Islamic terrorism problem or bankruptcy problem on the Rest of the Globe. Infact they additionally blame Pakistan for sullying the name of Islam through the actions of its citizens.

To the world??

i dont think so Indian Muslims' perception has anything to do with any positivity to the world. Infact they have to resort to such shots keeping in mind that they are living in hindu dominated hindu pressurized envirnoment where they are called Indians only if they keep their Islamic faith bellow that of the majority faith there

By banning people to visit Ajmer they are venting their frustration because we killed a terrorist who was given a state funeral,21 gun salute and a guard of honor!

Go beat your chests. :coffee:

Sour grapes :cuckoo:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom