What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

Ajmer is certainly not a plac eof worship, it got fame during Zardari regime or in other words Zardari regime was hired for marketing and propagation of shirk.

Why do you presume that they donot hate Pakistan just as much as the majority does?

You would be surprised to find out that a lot of Indian Muslims hate Pakistan and Pakistani's just the way the Hindus/Sikhs/Christians/Jains do.

We hate them and their country too. So its just reciprocal.

They see Pakistan as it actually is - a State that has given absolutely zero positive contribution to the world, global economy, technology and one that is constantly spewing some Islamic terrorism problem or bankruptcy problem on the Rest of the Globe. Infact they additionally blame Pakistan for sullying the name of Islam through the actions of its citizens.

Yeah comes from the citizen who has more bhooka nangas than whole middle east and north africa. How ironic.

Ajmer is certainly not a plac eof worship, it got fame during Zardari regime or in other words Zardari regime was hired for marketing and propagation of shirk.
Lol, hired by whom? Indian govt?

yeah my bad,i meant ask the indian mission to not give visas to specific places.

Hello.....its the Indian embassy that issues the visas not GoP.......besides not everyone goes there for shirk...people pay their respects. But these degenerate indian priests have made it look like that its the holy Kaaba. If you are going to ban Pakistanis from Ajmer Shareef then its no biggie, but if the Pakistanis ban Sikhs from Panja Sahib that is going to be a problem. Again to make things simple Ajmer shareef is not a WORSHIPPING place.

well,the pak people can refuse the khadims.

yeah my bad,i meant ask the indian mission to not give visas to specific places.

well,the pak people can refuse the khadims.
India cant do that. Do you want GoI to interpret Islam, and decide which is right thing to do, shirk.. haram etc.
Aur koi kaam nahin hai... :sick:
Nobody forces them to go to ajmer... they can visit taj or lal qila.. :coffee:

why will you protest to arrangment of shiv linga prayers in the first place?

dont you worship it?

Don't worry, my sketch is quite realistic.

It is exactly about what you worship. ;)

Think about why you have to demonstrate in London and all over the place. ;)

Don't worry, my sketch is quite realistic.

It is exactly about what you worship. ;)

Think about why you have to demonstrate in London and all over the place. ;)

we dont believe in sketches that is against our worship rules :) on the other hand you worship shiv linga and i dont see anything offensive if they arrange such worship.

tell me why you take offense to the practice that is observed by you as worship??

we dont believe in sketches that is against our worship rules :) on the other hand you worship shiv linga and i dont see anything offensive if they arrange such worship.

tell me why you take offense to the practice that is observed by you as worship??

My sketch is going to ask the same question. Will share with you sometime.

Why worry when someone is saying the truth or drawing a very realistic sketch. ;)

All these ajmeris, all illegitimate children of turco afghans, who care what they think, they are Indians, them being Muslim doesn't matter.

Brelvis, munafiqs, who cares about ajmer, deen e elahi followers, timid little people.

The poor guys are saying it just for survival in a conceited society living under constant threat of hindu extremism , otherwise every Muslim knows, that he does not need any assistance from anybody in offering prayers for the departed.

They should not mix religion with politics. So unnecessary and stupid.

Muslims are only allowed specific travel for three holy shrines
Masjid-ul-Haram
Masjid-ul-Nabvi
Bait-ul-Maqdas

travelling to visit any other shrine, dargah, maqbra is prohibited and Biddaa't

Good!!!people Rejoice. We have just been freed from a Bidaa. Allah o Akbar. We dont need any pir or faqir, especially a dead one to pray to Allah. He is ever living and always listening to us. Pray to him directly. I am in no way disrespectful about Khawaja Moin Ud Din RA who was a great saint, but he has no power to intercede for anyone.
Araz

he has no power to intercede for anyone

Does anyone at all have the "power to intercede for anyone"?

Anyone at all?

Answer very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom