What's new

Ajmer priests not to help Pakistanis in prayers.

People visiting shrines to pay respect should avoid khadims who are obnoxious touts in religious garb. Forbidden in Islam. We pray to Allah swt direct one to one.

Khair whatever it is...these Data Darbars, these Ajmeri Shareefs & other such mausoleums of Sufi saints of ages past have become an embarrassment to the Saints themselves where so much that is 'not Islam' happens in the name of those excellent servants of Islam that are buried there.

whats the harm?

whats the harm?

Nothings the harm, its just that grave worship (not literally) & calling upon dead people for intercession with the Almighty conflicts, in the opinion of the vast majority of Muslims, with some of the more fundamental tenants of Islam.

dead people are not called upon,merely respected for giving the right teachings.

Indian gods are also characters who taught right things to human beings and the worship here is respect.

i guess,you guys can issue a fatwa to your people saying,anyone visiting a shrine of a sufi baba/peer in India will lose citizenship if they do so.

dead people are not called upon,merely respected for giving the right teachings.

Indian gods are also characters who taught right things to human beings and the worship here is respect.

i guess,you guys can issue a fatwa to your people saying,anyone visiting a shrine of a sufi baba/peer in India will lose citizenship if they do so.

Oh Bhai don't presume so much ! :blink:

I've gone to my fair share of Sufi Mausoleum & seen the stuff that happens there; much of which quite a few Muslims (liberal or otherwise) would not be able to agree with.

And yes Muslims do indeed show their respect by reciting the Fatiha at the graves of the deceased & calling upon the Almighty to make their (the deceased's) Hereafter ever better !

And this is not to say that we don't respect or love the Sufi Saints - We do & abundantly so but we don't agree with what goes in their name !

funny why should we force them something which is being forced by India on them.

its their choice people do drink , have inappropriate relations and so on all against the teaching and rules of Islam, they are to be made accountable by GOD.

we are here just to state the truth and NOT force them NOT to visit

Sufis were the wise people, who found the truth in every thing.
It is sad to see that shirk being performed at their graves.

263117_528302033894611_1119658373_n.jpg

funny why should we force them something which is being forced by India on them.

its their choice people do drink , have inappropriate relations and so on all against the teaching and rules of Islam, they are to be made accountable by GOD.

we are here just to state the truth and NOT force them NOT to visit

You have laws to control/abolish their drinking/activities,why not have a law to rpevent this also.

India is not forcing them to make a pilgrimage and spend money.

Oh Bhai don't presume so much ! :blink:

I've gone to my fair share of Sufi Mausoleum & seen the stuff that happens there; much of which quite a few Muslims (liberal or otherwise) would not be able to agree with.

And yes Muslims do indeed show their respect by reciting the Fatiha at the graves of the deceased & calling upon the Almighty to make their (the deceased's) Hereafter ever better !

And this is not to say that we don't respect or love the Sufi Saints - We do & abundantly so but we don't agree with what goes in their name !

ok,

so,make a law to separate respect and shirk.

You have laws to control/abolish their drinking/activities,why not have a law to rpevent this also.

India is not forcing them to make a pilgrimage and spend money.

ok,

so,make a law to separate respect and shirk.

Despite those laws people still drink, do drugs, do all sorts of illicit activities..........long story short, laws cannot prevent them from doing shirk.

Well,then find a way.

Dont issue visas.

How can you allow shirk to happen,openly.

"We have decided not to assist any of the Pakistani pilgrims in offering prayers at the shrine. Prayers are not possible without khadims. We demand that the Indian government does not provide visas to any of the pilgrims," said a khadim.

First of all going Ajmer is something more cultural than religous.

Secondly in Islam you don't need anyone to perform religious rituals and duties. What version of Islam is this? Something completely new for us.

Well,then find a way.

Dont issue visas.

How can you allow shirk to happen,openly.

Hello.....its the Indian embassy that issues the visas not GoP.......besides not everyone goes there for shirk...people pay their respects. But these degenerate indian priests have made it look like that its the holy Kaaba. If you are going to ban Pakistanis from Ajmer Shareef then its no biggie, but if the Pakistanis ban Sikhs from Panja Sahib that is going to be a problem. Again to make things simple Ajmer shareef is not a WORSHIPPING place.

Back
Top Bottom