What's new

AirForce Monthly - 2 Chinese AESA radar competing for Block 3

Lol ,what did u just write......:hitwall:, as someone said to u recently, stop trying to impress the kids on the forum, form this post of ur's i can clearly determine that u definately dont knw what u r talking about.

Hi,

What is wrong with my comments---.

It is always about the psyche of the enemy that you are confronting that is to be challenged and not your perception of things---.

From that is where the White tent---Black Tent---Red tent came up.

Hi,

It is always about the psyche of the enemy that you are confronting that is to be challenged and not your perception of things---.

Lets say a war starts , F-22 / F-35 comes out from sargodha , wouldnt that have a psychological attack on enemy troops? I partially agree with your statement sir that we need a power projection. But it must be balanced enough to already have a pressure on enemy by assets that are known and other side of balance must have things that will completely demoralise enemy at the times of war when assets are revealed. I would do like this if i were a general

Lets say a war starts , F-22 / F-35 comes out from sargodha , wouldnt that have a psychological attack on enemy troops? I partially agree with your statement sir that we need a power projection. But it must be balanced enough to already have a pressure on enemy by assets that are known and other side of balance must have things that will completely demoralise enemy at the times of war when assets are revealed. I would do like this if i were a general

Hi,

But at that time---you are already in a war---and that defeats the purpose---because it is too late---.

If you bring out the " shining sword " and the enemy starts facing massive losses---then the enemy out of desperation may use the weapons of ultimate destruction---.

So---there is no purpose to the hidden " gem " because the enemy over here has the ultimate weapon of war just like you.

Remember---it is not your psyche that you are fighting against---it is the enemy's psyche that you need to focus on---.

Hi,

You said and i qoute "counter strategy/surprise works when u have an equally balanced force", i find this statement in contradicion to the historical and modern rules of war.
When u have fewer numbers or a weaker force than those evasive strategies and surprise/ambush tactics work best i.e intentional loss of territory to stretch out the enemy and than cutting off and dividing thier forces by capturing supply routes etc(this is just one example of evasive tactics.... surpirse element is vital to the survival of a weaker force, u always have to keep the enemy guessing about ur true capabilities and give them a shock when they least expect it. Alexander did this is in guagamela against superior numbers as did khalid bin waleed(ra) in yarmouk and armenius in at teuroberg forest.
When both sides have equally balanced forces than both sides usually go for point(the pivot from where to dominate and crush the enemy), the human instinct is just too strong for a general to resist it, but when numbers are few and tide against you that is when surprise comes into play and it has played pretty well, the ink of history testament to this fact.
The best strategy with india is to keep them guessing. Your strategim rests upon deterence and the assumption that war will not happen. My strategim is for war and its inevitibility, a soldier cant think the way a politician does(he cant afford to) hence secrecy and minimum display of strength is and must be the pakistani plan of action cause that will score massive points for us on the actual battlefield.
U think we need to deter india and that is where u are wrong, lets just say india doesnt have the stomach to go to war with us until that mysterious green signal is given from some mysterious places on earth.
3 times we have seen this green beacon go up from somewhere deep in the east....

Last edited:
You said and i qoute "counter strategy/surprise works when u have an equally balanced force", i find this statement in contradicion to the historical and modern rules of war.
When u have fewer numbers or a weaker force than those evasive strategies and surprise/ambush tactics work best i.e intentional loss of territory to stretch out the enemy and than getting off and dividing thier forces by capturing supply routes etc(this is just one example of evasive tactics.... surpirse element is vital to the survival of a weaker force, u always have to keep the enemy guessing about ur true capabilities and give them a shock when they least expect it. Alexander did this is in guagamela against superior numbers as did khalid bin waleed(ra) in yarmouk and armenius in at teuroberg forest.
When both sides have equally balanced forces than both sides usually go for point(the pivot from where to dominate and crush the enemy), the human instinct is just too strong for a general to resist it, but when numbers are few and tide against you that is when surprise comes into play and it has played pretty well, the ink of history testament to this fact.
The best strategy with india is to keep them guessing. Your strategim rests upon deterence and the assumption that war will not happen. My strategim is for war and its inevitibility, a soldier cant think the way a politician does(he cant afford) hence secrecy and minimum display of strength is and must be the pakistani plan of action cause that will score massive points for us on the actual battlefield.
U think we need to deter india and that is where u are wrong, lets just say india doesnt have the stomach to go to war with us until that mysterious green signal is given from some mysterious places on earth.
3 times we have seen this green beacon go up from somewhere deep in the east....

Hi,

First of all---there is no general " Human instinct " here---it is a ethnic specific "human instinct " here.

You already know their fears and strengths---you just need to propagate them---. If you don't increase the fear---and if they don't see the threat---they get braver and braver and braver---and the moment comes when it overcomes reason and they invade---.

You don't put the bulldozers to work when the levy is broken---your heavy equipment works best when there is no threat of flood. That makes your " bandh " stronger and the river dares not break the " bandh ".

Their numbers and units and strength are such that in a massive influx they may overrun many a blockades before even those " hidden Gems " come enforce.

The purpose here is to avoid war---. You only need to be 60% against enemy strength in numbers.

Hi,

First of all---there is no general " Human instinct " here---it is a ethnic specific "human instinct " here.

You already know their fears and strengths---you just need to propagate them---. If you don't increase the fear---and if they don't see the threat---they get braver and braver and braver---and the moment comes when it overcomes reason and they invade---.

You don't put the bulldozers to work when the levy is broken---your heavy equipment works best when there is no threat of flood. That makes your " bandh " stronger and the river dares not break the " bandh ".

Their numbers and units and strength are such that in a massive influx they may overrun many a blockades before even those " hidden Gems " come enforce.

The purpose here is to avoid war---. You only need to be 60% against enemy strength in numbers.
As i said ur entire strategim is based on deterence alone and that my friend is niether smart nor advisable, the deterence narrative takes precedence from a politicians sweet tongue yet the cold and calculated mind of a solder prepares for actual war.

The deterence strategy is more viable in cases of rifts between equal powers with equal resources. In our case we have to confront a power ten times our economy and the added support of all major world powers in tech transfer atleast. We survive by keeping the enemy guessing.

If u still persist on banking heavily on the deterence strategim than the fear of the unknown is a very powerful force and the best deterent available out there. The forces that actually want pakistan gone(not india) only hesitate as long as they have not fully gauged our capabilities. The maximum deterence we can manage is close to what they spend on the police of one of their states....see my point!!!, secrecy and fear of the unknown is what sustains us.

Never ignore that green becon in the far east....it loves information.

As i said ur entire strategim is based on deterence alone and that my friend is niether smart nor advisable, the deterence narrative takes precedence from a politicians sweet tongue yet the cold and calculated mind of a solder prepares for actual war.

The deterence strategy is more viable in cases of rifts between equal powers with equal resources. In our case we have to confront a power ten times our economy and the added support of all major world powers in tech transfer atleast. We survive by keeping the enemy guessing.

If u still persist on banking heavily on the deterence strategim than the fear of the unknown is a very powerful force and the best deterent available out there. The forces that actually want pakistan gone(not india) only hesitate as long as they have not fully gauged our capabilities. The maximum deterence we can manage is close to what they spend on the police of one of their states....see my point!!!, secrecy and fear of the unknown is what sustains us.

Never ignore that green becon in the far east....it loves information.

Hi,

Secrecy and fear is an illusion that you have that makes you feel secure---because it is just like wrapping yourself in your quilt on a dark cold night after you hear a noise.

Conventional visible deterrence is better---because it does not effect people outside of the arena---non conventional deterrence only works for awhile---whence the rest of the parties would get on the band wagon to neuter you and your assets---because now their existence is at threat as well.

So---when they join forces to find ways to snuff your assets out---you are in deep shit---.

Visible assets have always worked better for powers to be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom