What's new

AirForce Monthly - 2 Chinese AESA radar competing for Block 3

Having deterrence, not hidden secret *Wunderwaffe* weapons is what Pakistan needs. Fan boys should start paying taxes and weed out corruption
Isnt surprise better than something enemy knows and makesa counter strategy for it before war?

Mastan,

Why don't you keep your bull$hit to yourself. Who gave you top secret access to the US government. Any case Pakistani nukes are not targeted at the US. Stop trying to impress the kids on the forum. You have no idea what you are taking about.

Hi,

I never stated they were pointed at the U S.

From your post---seems like there is truth in my post---because what I wrote irked you hard to respond---. Must have given you a serious itch.

Last edited:
Isnt surprise better than something enemy knows and makesa counter strategy for it before war?

Hi,

Counter strategy / surprise works when you have an equally balanced force.

In case of india---you need visible and upfront force ---.

Remember---it is the psyche of the enemy that you are confronting and not how you view the things.

Last edited:
Understand me, if the enemy thinks your say Afghanistan he knows that if he initiates war, it'll be profitable. What is war one may ask, war nowadays is done only for economical and political reasons. War should be avoided at all costs even if you win a war, you'll be left with 10,000's dead, hundreds of thousands injured. Infrastructure blown to bits and let's just not reach the N bomb, also your armed forces will be so weakend that the Afghans, Chinese and Iranians will take whatever they want. What Pakistan needs is something to show India that it should not fight us as it will be to much of a loss to handle for it and thus we need deterrence. If we do not and war begins and some how secret Pakistani space ships appear and save the day, the damage would be done and we would not recover for hundreds of years. We need to make sure there is no war and thus we need conventional deterrence that is openly flaunted. Why did we test the nukes on PTV? Knowing for sure sanctions would follow. So that we could deter India.

Hi,

Remember---it is the psyche of the enemy that you are confronting and not how view the things.
China shall deploy more airforce squadrons along Aksai Chin to impose further pressure on India. Visible frontier force is the only way to build up deterrence.

Understand me, if the enemy thinks your say Afghanistan he knows that if he initiates war, it'll be profitable. What is war one may ask, war nowadays is done only for economical and political reasons. War should be avoided at all costs even if you win a war, you'll be left with 10,000's dead, hundreds of thousands injured. Infrastructure blown to bits and let's just not reach the N bomb, also your armed forces will be so weakend that the Afghans, Chinese and Iranians will take whatever they want. What Pakistan needs is something to show India that it should not fight us as it will be to much of a loss to handle for it and thus we need deterrence. If we do not and war begins and some how secret Pakistani space ships appear and save the day, the damage would be done and we would not recover for hundreds of years. We need to make sure there is no war and thus we need conventional deterrence that is openly flaunted. Why did we test the nukes on PTV? Knowing for sure sanctions would follow. So that we could deter India.
Hi,

Remember---it is the psyche of the enemy that you are confronting and not how you view the things.

Looks like i used wrong words to express what i meant to. By surprise , i meant that a surprise for us all and yes off course for enemy. Very soon PAF will get boost. Just see:p:

View attachment 398056
Air cooling AESA bidding from 607 institute.
Pros: can replace KLJ-7 in situ with small cost for JF-17 Block I and II
Cons: not as powerful as KLJ-7A

seems it could rotate to some degree
View attachment 398064
That picture is of a APG-84 RACR radar from Raytheon. It is clearly mounted on to an F-16.
Whats up with this propensity to take these made up cockamamy stories as facts on this forums?

That picture is of a APG-84 RACR radar from Raytheon. It is clearly mounted on to an F-16.
Whats up with this propensity to take these made up cockamamy stories as facts on this forums?
Lol. Test your IQ before register any account in public

Whats ill-blinded? So you used it just because you saw it on a site and took it for fact and posted it here ... exactly what I was referring to.

Whats ill-blinded? So you used it just because you saw it on a site and took it for fact and posted it here ... exactly what I was referring to.
With your low IQ you can not understand why they use this picture but not many others such as F22, F35, etc. By the way, I have no more patient to talk with an idiot. You are blacklisted

Check post 143. 607 Institute Wechat ID used it so I cited it. Are you ill-blinded?
watch your mouth. I didn't use any offensive words on you and you call me ill-blinded? everyone makes mistakes, including China defense department, let alone 607 institute. that is a wrong picture used. even you saw it. when someone else pointed out, he was ill-blinded. when you pointed it out, what were you?

Back
Top Bottom