What's new

AirForce Monthly - 2 Chinese AESA radar competing for Block 3

Hi,

Secrecy and fear is an illusion that you have that makes you feel secure---because it is just like wrapping yourself in your quilt on a dark cold night after you hear a noise.

Conventional visible deterrence is better---because it does not effect people outside of the arena---non conventional deterrence only works for awhile---whence the rest of the parties would get on the band wagon to neuter you and your assets---because now their existence is at threat as well.

So---when they join forces to find ways to snuff your assets out---you are in deep shit---.

Visible assets have always worked better for powers to be.
You both are doing a good debate and i am enjoying as both of you guys have valid arguments. :-)

You both are doing a good debate and i am enjoying as both of you guys have valid arguments. :-)

Hi,

It is not a matter of debate with me---. I am not here for a debate---. My assessments are one sided and one sided alone---.

I am not conventional---. I am telling what it is---you may agree or disagree with me---that is your right---.

But looking at Pakistan and Pakistani military---whatever their assessments are---whatever tactics they have applied---whatever planning that they have---they are totally worthless---.

As they say---proof is in the pudding---. Pakistan's military has miserably failed at doing their jobs---only the poor soldiers and junior officer are continuously dying to hide the blunder of the Generals---and the Pakistani public.

6 minutes ago#1

Enjoy the read in the link attached---.

In a situation like that of passion and India, where if one country or the other crosses the other country's ' red line ' it will trigger the nukes and kaput goes everything. What Pakistan needs against an antagonistic India who has openly threatened ' limited strikes ', is to show off something to make the invader think twice before invading. Say three squadrons of SU-35( I know it's never coming but let's assume) equipped with the latest inventory, AESA bvr supported by powerful AWACS would make the Indians not open a limited theatre of war as they know they won't be able to establish air superiority. However if we have those very 35's locked up and hidden, India would strike. If we repel them, they to avoid political humiliation would strike somewhere else and then somewhere else and you have an all out war with a high chances of M.A.D. So by showing off our 'wunderwaffe' we would not only save our selves from losing thousands of troops and potentially millions of civilians, and sending our economy two hundred years back if it survives, we would also be doing the same for our enemy

In a situation like that of passion and India, where if one country or the other crosses the other country's ' red line ' it will trigger the nukes and kaput goes everything. What Pakistan needs against an antagonistic India who has openly threatened ' limited strikes ', is to show off something to make the invader think twice before invading. Say three squadrons of SU-35( I know it's never coming but let's assume) equipped with the latest inventory, AESA bvr supported by powerful AWACS would make the Indians not open a limited theatre of war as they know they won't be able to establish air superiority. However if we have those very 35's locked up and hidden, India would strike. If we repel them, they to avoid political humiliation would strike somewhere else and then somewhere else and you have an all out war with a high chances of M.A.D. So by showing off our 'wunderwaffe' we would not only save our selves from losing thousands of troops and potentially millions of civilians, and sending our economy two hundred years back if it survives, we would also be doing the same for our enemy
there are deadlier things in this world compare to SU-35 too...do consider them in your studies sometimes :-)

there are deadlier things in this world compare to SU-35 too...do consider them in your studies sometimes :-)
I do consider them [emoji2], the fact it u just used it as an example, among hidden weapons the deadliest could be a super maneuverable CBU105 similar weapon with stand off range

I do consider them [emoji2], the fact it u just used it as an example, among hidden weapons the deadliest could be a super maneuverable CBU105 similar weapon with stand off range
You just made me thirsty , something like that i need in PAF to support ground troops and bomblets capable enough to take down tanks

Other 4.5Gen options as well as 5th Gen option like J-31 too. Nice to see you here on pdf too , arent you major sam on insta sir?

Hi,

Next time you talk about a new aircraft---never forget the word INTEGRATION---for a 5th gen aircraft---add 15 years.

SU35 is a fully functional aircraft---it would take 5 years on the low side and 10 years on the high side to integrate it---.

J31----is a 15-20 years project---. Just like the JF17 is turning into a 10-15 years integration project or even more---.

Hi,

Next time you talk about a new aircraft---never forget the word INTEGRATION---for a 5th gen aircraft---add 15 years.

SU35 is a fully functional aircraft---it would take 5 years on the low side and 10 years on the high side to integrate it---.

J31----is a 15-20 years project---. Just like the JF17 is turning into a 10-15 years integration project or even more---.
I would like to disagree with you in regards to PAF here sir ....And yes , you are right on integration but i am talking about induction. We are not IAF to buy any off the shelf 4.5th gen , spend and waste money which we projected for 5thgen system actually...The sooner we INTEGRATE 5th gen in PAF , larger the gaps between our and IAF capabilities..And yes , IAF will not induct any 5th gen sooner than 6-7 years or maybe even 9 years. We must go first

I would like to disagree with you in regards to PAF here sir ....And yes , you are right on integration but i am talking about induction. We are not IAF to buy any off the shelf 4.5th gen , spend and waste money which we projected for 5thgen system actually...The sooner we INTEGRATE 5th gen in PAF , larger the gaps between our and IAF capabilities..And yes , IAF will not induct any 5th gen sooner than 6-7 years or maybe even 9 years. We must go first

Hi,

Write a clearer post----. Your post does not make any sense---.

If you are writing about J31---then talk about integration time---.

You may agree or disagree the time for integration won't change---.

Back
Top Bottom