What's new

Ahmedi community linked literature seized, printing press sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... Most Pakistanis still follow Sir Syed and Jinnah. ,,.

Jinnah believed that Religion was a personal matter and not the business of the state

Jinnah believed Ahmadis were Muslims, if they said they were Muslims and no one, not even the sovereign legislature, had the right to say otherwise

Do most Pakistanis Follow Jinnah ??

I don't think so

dont have to
every single ulema literally say apostates are to be killed
try to find one that does not

Again, give me the names.

also,the 5 times prayer,lowering gaze etc
trying is something muslims do,to make sure they dont miss anything
that is completely different from purposely not doing any of the things commanded by Allah
Allah cares about your intention most

Are you stupid?

Salat is one of the five pillars of islam

lowering your gaze, and avoiding music is something that Muslims have to avoid too. So why are you commiting sin, and at the same time preaching?

What is your intention? to allow Allah to deliver judgement, or see yourself superior that you can give out punishment on his behalf?

The point I am making is it doesn't matter whether I am following the rules , the rules are there and they aren't gonna change, I may reason myself in to believing that rules don't matter but you and I do know that Namaz is farz.... Music is a sin....
and if you haven't read it ....Hazrat Hussian ( RA) said to the army that there are only there time when killing a Muslim is allowed 1) if he killed another Muslim 2) if he changed his religion...... And if you believe that only Allah is gonna punish then why did he make those rules about stealing , murder etc etc.... Don't try to get out of your duties by putting it on Allah

So who are you to give out religious advice when you don't even follow the religion yourself?

And yes, these staements were made at a time when religion = citizenship.

The Roman Empire, Sassanid Empire, and China, also had similair such laws at the time, since leaving the religion meant that you were commiting treason.

Now, people are born into the religion, they have access to all the information they need, and being Muslim is not a part of being a member of the state, therefore it is no longer applicable.

Since you people cant get it through your thick skulls:

There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

— Quran 2:256

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?

— Quran 10:99

Therefore do remind, for you are only a reminder. You are not a watcher over them;

— Quran 88:21-22

This is the word of Allah through the Holy Quran itself. Are you saying that Allah is wrong, and that it is mankinds responsibility to give out judgement on his behalf?

hahahaha,are you really suggesting that since Islam isn't fully implemented in Pakistan we should stop following it completely.... Is this how you respond when I say that Islam has a final say in Pakistan.....
No one is stopping you to practice Islam in Pakistan. Its a free country.

Its double standard. You wish your religion to be preached to Ahmedis but not the other way around. You wish to kill the competition by branding Ahmadiyya faith as false. Therefore you support state laws that are clearly anti Ahmadiyya,

Yes , because it's a lie .
Teaching a lie will disturb our soceity .

But someone with a local madrassah education, long beard and stinking body can?

Don't know I don't smell man only woman
Are you gay that you smell man ?

But someone with a local madrassah education, long beard and stinking body can?
yes
they teach islamic law,its all they teach there.
and having a beard is sunnah
if something contradicts islam,we throw it away
but you seem to not want to

yes
they teach islamic law,its all they teach there.
and having a beard is sunnah
if something contradicts islam,we throw it away
but you seem to not want to
Pakistan is not a sharia law state. You can learn islamic law in madrassah but you cannot implement it on state level because Pakistan is a democracy not theocratic islamic state.

Most Pakistanis do not share Jinnah's secular vision, but they do share his Muslim nationalist views.

Unfortunately, Most Pakistanis do NOT share Jinnah’s vision of Muslim solidarity and religious freedom.

Unfortunately, Most Pakistanis do NOT share Jinnah’s vision of Muslim solidarity and religious freedom.
and good thing too
or we would be just as degenerate as the west
secularism destroys muslim countries

Its double standard. You wish your religion to be preached to Ahmedis but not the other way around. You wish to kill the competition by branding Ahmadiyya faith as false. Therefore you support state laws that are clearly anti Ahmadiyya,

we the Muslims with all our hearts believe that Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) is the last prophet of Allah and there will be no changes in Islam by anyone, Islam is the only true religion so how can expect us to let someone preach lies and maybe you don't realize it but you just called your self non Muslim and competition of islam ...
there are no double standards but only one standard i.e islam which was taught by Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom