Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ahmedi community linked literature seized, printing press sealed
IMRAN GABOL — PUBLISHED 38 minutes ago
WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) Faisalabad on Monday arrested two people for allegedly publishing banned literature linked to the Ahmedi community.

The banned publications, Tehreek-i-Jadeed and Al-Fazal, were seized and the printing press was sealed.

"Yes, a case has been registered in police station CTD Faisalabad and two accused have been arrested from Chenab Nagar," confirmed the spokesperson for CTD Punjab.

The spokesperson added that the two publications were confiscated and the printing press was sealed.

In a notification dated December 9 2014, the government of Punjab had banned the publication and referred to it as “seditious and treasonable”.

“In exercise of powers conferred under Section 99-A of CrPC, the Government of Punjab is pleased to ban and declare every copy/version of said book to be forfeited, wherever found in the open market, stocks and shops with immediate effect,” added the statement.

However, in a press release by the public affairs division of Anjum-i-Ahmadiyya Pakistan, the community claimed that that after a petition was filed in the Lahore High Court, the presiding judge had ordered no further action against the publication till the next hearing.

The order by the judge was issued on June 2, 2015.

Pakistan's Ahmedi community
Ahmedis were declared non-Muslims by the Pakistani government in 1974.

They have been arrested in Pakistan for reading the Holy Quran, holding religious celebrations and having Quranic verses on rings or wedding cards. Four years ago, 86 Ahmadis were killed in two simultaneous attacks in Lahore.

Eleven members of the community were murdered for their faith in 2014 and authorities failed to apprehend any of the killers, highlighting growing intolerance toward the community.

I suppose this will make another famous case of Blasphemy. :(

They should go to india if they feel unsafe here .
No we aren't going to accept their religion and literature .

In a notification dated December 9 2014, the government of Punjab had banned the publication and referred to it as “seditious and treasonable”.

So what? Police has just taken an action against unlawful act. Now someone will say: Police allegedly oppressed Ahmedis and filled a flase case against them.

The above poster speaks for most Pakistanis, Ahmadis should leave their homeland. But why stop at Ahmadis, lets just get rid of Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis and Kalasha too. India would have hell of a refugee problem though.

The above poster speaks for most Pakistanis, Ahmadis should leave their homeland. But why stop at Ahmadis, lets just get rid of Christians, Hindus, Sikhs, Parsis and Kalasha too. India would have hell of a refugee problem though.
I said 'if they feel unsafe ' then they can leave because they'll get killed otherwise I don't have problem with them staying in pakistan and I don't have any hate for a common ahmadi.
But I've a lot of problem with their dirty literature . It should be banned.

Christians , hindus Sikhs are minority , we don't oppose their stay , they've all rights of minority . At least they have an identified set of beliefs .

But Ahmadis, I dont understand what to call them .
They should keep their religion to themselves , better not teach it to anyone .

Have Ahmedis ever committed acts of terror, rather than be the victims of terror?

Perhaps the CTD should be renamed the "Counter-Counter-Terrorism Department"?

Have Ahmedis ever committed acts of terror, rather than be the victims of terror?

Perhaps the CTD should be renamed the "Counter-Counter-Terrorism Department"?
Tell me seriously, did you read the article? The article states:
And you want police not to take action against unlawful act. :shout:What bs.

Muslims in general and Pakistani in specific deserve to be insulted across the world. They are not humans they are only Muslims.
@Well.wisher why should they leave Pakistan?? They are better Pakistanis than Pathetic molvis

@Well.wisher why should they leave Pakistan?? They are better Pakistanis than Pathetic molvis

IF THE ARE FEELING UNSAFE HERE .
Well, most of Ahmadis do leave pakistan for this reason and then back stab and abuse pakistan for actions of few and will pray for its destruction .
While it's only pakistan, an islamic country that has allowed them to practise their religion freely .

They pray with us , eat with us , we party together but don't know why do they complain a lot when reach another European state .

Tell me seriously, did you read the article? The article states:
And you want police not to take action against unlawful act. :shout:What bs.
My wants aren't relevant; what matters is that Pakistan's courts told the police not to take action.

They should go to india if they feel unsafe here .
No we aren't going to accept their religion and literature .
You should be ashamed of this post buddy, they fought kashmir war 1948, this is how you repay them?

Ahmadis are like Rohingyas of Pakistan, and the last time we had a refugee crisis due to Pak, it did not actually end well for them

While it's only pakistan, an islamic country that has allowed them to practise their religion freely .
They have right to live dear, this country also belongs to them. They have contributions for this country (e.g. only Nobel prize winner of Pakistan). Remember creator of this country also belongs to a minority community.

but don't know why do they complain a lot when reach another European state .
I agree with you on this matter and this should be solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom