What's new

Age of Reason: From Rules to Understanding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
My dear Paks,

A beautiful Pakistan is emerging!

It is not going to happen overnight. It is going to take some years... yet we see the beginning... the Pak Sun Rises!

PDF is like a little #PakTown really... for even deadhorse like myself.

We come here and it gives of a feeling of home...covers all aspects of Pakistan. Then there are Young Paks like @ghazi52 who work hard and keep updating us with history of Our Civlisation and my favourite Quaid e Azam. I am so grateful to him!

Pakistan is not just another country. My dear Paks need to understand this!

We have suffered so much... because of our mistakes and betrayal of our own 'leaders'. All Truth. Now we move forward. We be #PakPositive ....

Thinking of #PakPositive ... it is not just us Paks...but also our friends who are #PakPositive ... like our friend Khafee.

He is always proPak poster although he is from UAE. It is quite sad that he got banned while others were not.

You see many 'posters' are actually CyberCells who work to push a certain narrative here on PDF and work in a tag-team-action. @Horus

What we see sometimes is that wannabe hypernationalists abusing Pakistan on Our Own Frorum and not much action is taken.

OR using our forum to attack other countries and bringing Pakistan in it....

Khafee is their particular target.

Give you that he is straighttalker... in your face type of person... but Are his points/views/posts irrelevant? Does he not expose the hypocracy?

He being individual poster gets mobbed by an organised effort... he looses his temper sometiems... but he is one of the most #PakPositive non-Pak poster here on PDF.

If we are going to apply the Rules then lets apply them to others as well... there is a poster with Turkish flags...insulting Paks and threatening all kind of jazz....yet NO ban. Why?

Some fly under Chinese flags and go overboard against Mods as well...but still there... Why?

The point I wish to make is either we become same Rules applied Strictly to everyone regardless of their flags Or we develope better Rules...

We need to also see patterns and groups of posters... as well. Food for thought for our resident genius @Horus ....

Anyhow, I would like to request Pak posters to come up with their #PakPositive suggestions on how we can improve application of Rules...

I wish also to thank the Admin and Mods for their kind efforts in keep this #PakTown i.e. PDF for people like myself updated.

Yours truly,

Mangus

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Arsalan

I made a suggestion a few days ago to mod @Arsalan that we should have a subforum for clear rules and regulations because I feel he is striving for it. I think subforum has been made but definitely these days @WebMaster is quite busy as I have seen a lot of new subforums added.

My dear Paks,

A beautiful Pakistan is emerging!

It is not going to happen overnight. It is going to take some years... yet we see the beginning... the Pak Sun Rises!

PDF is like a little #PakTown really... for even deadhorse like myself.

We come here and it gives of a feeling of home...covers all aspects of Pakistan. Then there are Young Paks like @ghazi52 who work hard and keep updating us with history of Our Civlisation and my favourite Quaid e Azam. I am so grateful to him!

Pakistan is not just another country. My dear Paks need to understand this!

We have suffered so much... because of our mistakes and betrayal of our own 'leaders'. All Truth. Now we move forward. We be #PakPositive ....

Thinking of #PakPositive ... it is not just us Paks...but also our friends who are #PakPositive ... like our friend Khafee.

He is always proPak poster although he is from UAE. It is quite sad that he got banned while others were not.

You see many 'posters' are actually CyberCells who work to push a certain narrative here on PDF and work in a tag-team-action. @Horus

What we see sometimes is that wannabe hypernationalists abusing Pakistan on Our Own Frorum and not much action is taken.

OR using our forum to attack other countries and bringing Pakistan in it....

Give you that he is straighttalker... in your face type of person... but Are his points/views/posts irrelevant? Does he not expose the hypocracy?

He being individual poster gets mobbed by an organised effort... he looses his temper sometiems... but he is one of the most #PakPositive non-Pak poster here on PDF.

If we are going to apply the Rules then lets apply them to others as well... there is a poster with Turkish flags...insulting Paks and threatening all kind of jazz....yet NO ban. Why?

Some fly under Chinese flags and go overboard against Mods as well...but still there... Why?

The point I wish to make is either we become same Rules applied Strictly to everyone regardless of their flags Or we develope better Rules...

We need to also see patterns and groups of posters... as well. Food for thought for our resident genius @Horus ....

Anyhow, I would like to request Pak posters to come up with their #PakPositive suggestions on how we can improve application of Rules...

I wish also to thank the Admin and Mods for their kind efforts in keep this #PakTown i.e. PDF for people like myself updated.

Yours truly,

Mangus

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Arsalan
Will explain it in detail at some later point if you want but quickly:
  1. Check that thread, see who started with the insults
  2. See how may members were banned there
  3. There is always the choice of not responding to troll posts and instead reporting them and letting MODs sort it our. That is the RIGHT CHOICE
  4. Khafee is a good friend and we were in a conversation about this same issue, he could have tagged me and alerted me. Instead, the whole thread, not just him but almost everyone there decided to go full throttle and as a result the thread went up in flames in two days!!

I made a suggestion a few days ago to mod @Arsalan that we should have a subforum for clear rules and regulations because I feel he is striving for it. I think subforum has been made but definitely these days @WebMaster is quite busy as I have seen a lot of new subforums added.
Working on it bro. Will take some time though

Will explain it in detail at some later point if you want but quickly:
  1. Check that thread, see who started with the insults
  2. See how may members were banned there
  3. There is always the choice of not responding to troll posts and instead reporting them and letting MODs sort it our. That is the RIGHT CHOICE
  4. Khafee is a good friend and we were in a conversation about this same issue, he could have tagged me and alerted me. Instead, the whole thread, not just him but almost everyone there decided to go full throttle and as a result the thread went up in flames in two days!!

Working on it bro. Will take some time though
That's a nice approach if we get the forum and it is made mandatory to everyone to read those regulations as they get updated.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir u stole my idea from head just writing an thread how we can improve level of discussion on PDF and going to submit it in GHQ.Main thing which i wanna encourage esp our Pakaistani members try to think Pakistan first as our respectable @Imran Khan mention (dont be confused with his name 2018 main maine inhy hi vote dy dala tha ) think of Pakistan first not necessary other one share your same ideology ,party or anything but like u if he/she think Pakistan first its more than enough for their credibility and listening to opposite point of view give u more ideas

@Arsalan I need a thread/ section with all the rules updated so I can paste it when people ask me stuff! There was a member who told me he wont copy paste from websites as it is plagiarism and wont put the links coz that is stealing :unsure: He challenged me to show him where on this website do we support his version of "plagiarism" or where is it stated that source is to be shown?!

I had to hand him over to @Slav Defence

Irani/Indian/Bengali suppoter v. Pakistan supporter, Pak supporter will lose, it's a no brainer!
Bro, the truth is with Pakistan and the truth will prevail eventually... inshaAllah

As an academic, I stopped contributing, since I saw that there is a clear anti-Pakistan agenda being promoted by the mods.

The Mods need to clean up their house, and not contradict Pakistani interests directly / indirectly.

Any non-Pakistani, who supports Pakistan, should be treated with respect, and made to feel welcome on a Pakistani forum.

Straight shooters are usually non-hypocrites, something we should value, rather than let our egos get hurt.

In order to project our soft image we need people like him.

Given the above, one arrives at the conclusion that this forum is just a money minting machine, and has nothing to do with Pakistan or it's people. On the contrary the agenda of Pakistan's enemies is freely propagated.

Unless the Moderation Policy changes, genuine Pakistanis will not take this forum seriously.

Thank You & Have a Good day!

As an academic, I stopped contributing, since I saw that there is a clear anti-Pakistan agenda being promoted by the mods.

The Mods need to clean up their house, and not contradict Pakistani interests directly / indirectly.

Any non-Pakistani, who supports Pakistan, should be treated with respect, and made to feel welcome on a Pakistani forum.

Straight shooters are usually non-hypocrites, something we should value, rather than let our egos get hurt.

In order to project our soft image we need people like him.

Given the above, one arrives at the conclusion that this forum is just a money minting machine, and has nothing to do with Pakistan or it's people. On the contrary the agenda of Pakistan's enemies is freely propagated.

Unless the Moderation Policy changes, genuine Pakistanis will not take this forum seriously.

Thank You & Have a Good day!

My dear Pak,

Thank you for your contribution!

People like you who are living outside of Pakistan and deadhorses like myself love Pakistan more...much more... perhaps we can see things clearly...

It is not necessary that we be right all the time. We all make mistakes...we as Paks need to support #PakPositive Agenda...

Pakistan is going through a critical time in history... not everything is for open forum...

It saddens me to see that many Paks get entangled in silly arguements...instead of seeing that Hybridwar has created deeper issues and rifts...

Regardless, I hope and believe that PDF will remain First Line of Defence as Abu Zulfiqar used to do. May he rest in Peace....
He was a ruthless #PakPositive Young Pak... smashed all those who dared to peddle their hidden or unhidden agendas...

I am just disappointed that Khafee got the chop while others...roam free... I know he is straightshooter and doesn't go PC... perhaps that is his Crime.

Anyhow, stay #PakPositive and let us continue Abu Zulfiqar's Legacy... I really loved that Young Pak! He made me proud.

#PakistanZindabad

Mangus

That's a nice approach if we get the forum and it is made mandatory to everyone to read those regulations as they get updated.
I will. Working on the raw sheet of requirements for now. Once we start WORKING on those goals will need all the help i can get.
as a member who told me he wont copy paste from websites as it is plagiarism and wont put the links coz that is stealing :unsure: He challenged me to show him where on this website do we support his version of "plagiarism" or where is it stated that source is to be shown?
A sub form already exist with name Forum Book

Arsalan are you working on something different ....??

A sub form already exist with name Forum Book

Arsalan are you working on something different ....??
Yaar why is this hidden? Like it should be out in the open and updated frequently coz we do have few new things ...

@Blacklight I m not going to challenge your experience but mine was always different mods always listen to my suggestions and reports look at @Dubious destroyed many foul mouthed no regarding of nationality if they said anything against Pakistan ,@Arsalan & @waz always there and ready to listen if anything goes wrong my personal fav mahan eagle baba :) problem is they may need clear agenda which is job of @WebMaster and @Horus esp due to this changing time and as u may know unlike other countries paid cybercell they all do it for passion for Pakistan have to give them credit and some time to fix issues (check last work done by horus exposing whole network of PTM sympathizers on twitter and fb its required lots of effort and time.Mods and admin like it or not PDF becoming first line of defence in hybrid war of Pakistan so need to step up the game.Going to submit my suggestion in GHQ kindly u do that too its would help them .I admire my overseas Pakistani fellows members more for u participating and concerning about matters in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom