What's new

Afghanistan: what will happen when the troops – and their dollars – depart?

The answer to your question is a pro-Pakistan govt. in Kabul. Not just a friendly regime but a regime that would do what Pakistan says. It was supposed to provide strategic depth to Pakistan against India. It was working too. Had Mullah Omar turned over Bin Ladin after 9/11, all this would have worked out. But for reasons unknown, he decided to take the untenable position of refusing to turn over Bin Ladin thus destroying year of planning and hard work that had been put in to Afghanistan.
this part i love

are u some inside indian army secret agent cuz u seem to have figure out everything

These are not my conclusions. These are facts in history. :-)I'm a lot older than you so I had access to a lot of information as it was happening and not just the highlights that one gets once things are consigned to history. Read up on the afghan war and its players. It is quite an interesting read. Did you know Russia supported the northern alliance against the Taliban? The very same people they'd spent the entire decade of the 80s fighting.

These are not my conclusions. These are facts in history. :-)I'm a lot older than you so I had access to a lot of information as it was happening and not just the highlights that one gets once things are consigned to history. Read up on the afghan war and its players. It is quite an interesting read. Did you know Russia supported the northern alliance against the Taliban? The very same people they'd spent the entire decade of the 80s fighting.
of course ur older than me im 17 dont start laughing ,interesting how time changes us anyway we are not as bad as we are portrayed by ur media chio

Off course supa powa India, will save the day right after, USA ENGLAND and other nations failed.:omghaha:
Oh, we dont need to do anything there. Typically, GoP and PA do more damage to Pakistan than India can ever do so by trying to prop up Afghanistan :D

Oh, we dont need to do anything there. Typically, GoP and PA do more damage to Pakistan than India can ever do so by trying to prop up Afghanistan :D

What? India didn't do anything to effect Afghanistan Decisions and built anti pakistan sentiment among afghans But failed terribly by the attention Pakistan recieved from New Afghan Gov which Realised the Mutual Interests :cheers:
R u Indians burning or something :yahoo:

What? India didn't do anything to effect Afghanistan Decisions and built anti pakistan sentiment among afghans But failed terribly by the attention Pakistan recieved from New Afghan Gov which Realised the Mutual Interests :cheers:
R u Indians burning or something :yahoo:

You really did not get what I said :P

are u challenging patriotism of the politician in your profile pic.

I was specifically challenging those who are and were in power in Federal Government not the one in my profile pic because he is doing a very good governance in his Province in which he won the majority. By the way now you spainish peoples are also interested in Pakistan affairs? :D

I was specifically challenging those who are and were in power in Federal Government not the one in my profile pic because he is doing a very good governance in his Province in which he won the majority. By the way now you spainish peoples are also interested in Pakistan affairs? :D
i won't change my nationality to be on pdf. btw how do you change the flags.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom