What's new

The 2001 Boraibari massacre: When Bangladeshi troops brutally tortured and killed Indian jawans, mutilated their bodies

Till then, India was in possession of 71 Bangladeshi enclaves while Bangladesh was in possession of 102 Indian enclaves. The two sides had disputes over the territorial rights of some of the enclaves and stretches of land alongside the border.

Bangladesh had staked its claim on the Indian village of Pyrdiwah (also called Padua), which is located in the East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya. While border skirmishes between the BSF and BDR (now Border Guards Bangladesh) were not a new phenomenon, things spiralled out of control on April 15, 2001.

About 1000 troops of the erstwhile Bangladesh Rifles intruded into the Indian territory in the hopes of capturing Pyrdiwah.
This Indian writer is fabricating the truth by claiming that Padua was a BD enclave in India. No, it was not. Before 1971, it was part of east Pakistan. During the liberation war, it was under joint command of BD and India. From here, Mukti Bahini sent expeditions in the mainland.

After the war, IA troops found this Padua very convenient for their own purpose and did not relinquish it after many exchanges of letters. So, our BDR entered Padua and captured it. This idiot Indian talking of 1000 BDR taking part to control only 30 BSF troops.

No more than 20 BDR entered the BSF camp.

Last edited:
I don't have to believe you, but do you believe your own words??

You're saying Hasina had her own rally bombed, killing her own supporters for political gain.

She had 13 grenades thrown at her with such precision as to specifically kill 24 people including her bodyguard, her minister and injure 500 people but not hurt her - she planned that?

Maybe opposition should use your theory and throw grenades at their own rallies - you can guarantee their safety.

And this was during BNP rule - in partnership with Jamaat. They had the full power to investigate but they did nothing. They set up a 1-man commission to investigate the matter.

In fact it was the caretaker govt not AL or BNP who apprehended the guilty party of HUJI terrorists and they accused BNP ministers too. It's all out in the open now so don't bother with your lies.

Once Hasina is out of power, it doesn't matter what happens to her. But what's right is right - you have been proven, with these blatant lies as lacking any integrity.
I ask you again tell me what illogical points did I state on the following?

- 10 truck weapons discovery in the Ctg. port when BNP was in power. Who discovered it? it was an off-duty Police officer. Had it been a BNP clandestine work, the then govt would have taken all measures so that the weapons are not seen by others.

RAW sent the consignment in conspiration with Hasina/ BAL, Hasina sent an off-duty Police OC to the spot and he discovered it. Is it not very funny. No?

- Grenade attack. The BAL meeting was to be held near the GPO, but Hasina suddenly changed the venue to Bangabandhu Avenue where killers were waiting in the 4th or 5th floor. Hasina's truck was just below the bldg., but the grenades hit others but not Hasina.

So, what happened and who orchestrated the event? Ivy Rahman was called three times by Hasina to come up to the truck. She refused without knowing the plan. She was killed.

- Pilkhana is too clear to understand it was done by Hasina herself with the help of others like Taposh, Mirza, etc.

Deputy Home Minister Sohel Rana was asked to fly by a special helicopter to Sylhet a few days before Pillkhana to bring 19 sets of BDR fatigues without him knowing the purpose. No wonder, he resigned from the post of Deputy Home Minister. He did not open his mouth but many know about his mission.

Please watch the Pilkhana video to see many BDR troops wearing ill-fitting uniforms and many had LONG HAIR. Can you explain these things?

The Heli Pilot was also assassinated after a few months. Dead people do not talk. Instead of talking conspiracy theory, please do your own research/ evaluation.

I ask you again tell me what illogical points did I state on the following?

- 10 truck weapons discovery in the Ctg. port when BNP was in power. Who discovered it? it was an off-duty Police officer. Had it been a BNP clandestine work, the then govt would have taken all measures so that the weapons are not seen by others.

RAW sent the consignment in conspiration with Hasina/ BAL, Hasina sent an off-duty Police OC to the spot and he discovered it. Is it not very funny. No?

- Grenade attack. The BAL meeting was to be held near the GPO, but Hasina suddenly changed the venue to Bangabandhu Avenue where killers were waiting in the 4th or 5th floor. Hasina's truck was just below the bldg., but the grenades hit others but not Hasina.

So, what happened and who orchestrated the event? Ivy Rahman was called three times by Hasina to come up to the truck. She refused without knowing the plan. She was killed.

- Pilkhana is too clear to understand it was done by Hasina herself with the help of others like Taposh, Mirza, etc.

Deputy Home Minister Sohel Rana was asked to fly by a special helicopter to Sylhet a few days before Pillkhana to bring 19 sets of BDR fatigues without him knowing the purpose. No wonder, he resigned from the post of Deputy Home Minister. He did not open his mouth but many know about his mission.

Please watch the Pilkhana video to see many BDR troops wearing ill-fitting uniforms and many had LONG HAIR. Can you explain these things?

The Heli Pilot was also assassinated after a few months. Dead people do not talk. Instead of talking conspiracy theory, please do your own research/ evaluation.

Ok lets see how silly this can get:

10 trucks weapon discovery - like you say it was during BNP rule. They controlled ports and they controlled police - but in all this Hasina managed to smuggle in 10 trucks of weapons and then she had to find an outsider (off duty) to catch it? What were the on duty officers doing?? Why didn't they catch it and humiliate Hasina?

So on duty officers allowed it through but the one who caught it is the bad one? What kind of ooltah logic is that?

All this RAW rubbish is pulled out of thin air now to justify your completely illogical scenario. Again you prove you're a biased person.

Grenade attack: this new logic of yours is laughable. Do you realise that grenades are portable? You think it takes 2 weeks preparation to walk with the grenade to another place?? It's a rally - the location is not exactly a secret is it - in fact the rally location is highly publicised.

And who told you the bombers were waiting there? it takes several hours to set up stage and for people to gather before a rally, plenty of time for bombers to set up too.

Pilkhana: this is really desperate nonsense your spewing.

You're saying they sent the deputy home minister with 19 uniforms by plane?! Why did they not just use a courier or post it?? Sending uniforms for the govt is not a problem, but here the DHM himself had to bring them personally?! Dont you feel embarrassed to say that?

Long hair, ill fitting uniform - Really?? Half the service men in the countries uniforms don't fit. Bring some actual evidence please.

Pilot - dead people don't talk but you are too deaf to hear the hundreds who are alive and gave evidence. They are serving prison for their own fun right? Why don't they tell everyone Hasina was behind it - no, but according to you this one pilot knew everything and he was going to tell us all.

RIP

Bangladesh should not play out of its league. Only because India is the most peaceful and peace loving nation in the world does not mean we can not be violent. Maybe India should give Bangladesh a good spanking? Indian Military is more than capable of blowing you to the Stone Age.

RIP

Bangladesh should not play out of its league. Only because India is the most peaceful and peace loving nation in the world does not mean we can not be violent. Maybe India should give Bangladesh a good spanking? Indian Military is more than capable of blowing you to the Stone Age.
Lool, india is 3rd class version of russia with export grade Russian weapons. Good luck making another enemy at your border...

No, not good at all. Though the article is by the Hindutvadi agency OpIndia this incident was shameful. Frenzied villagers who did smuggling - an illegal trade - were abetted by the mosque and the military to torture people when alive and then mutilate their dead bodies. This is like how a pack of dogs tortures a cat to death. How can this be good in any way ? How can this be human behavior ? :)

Indian soldiers should wear bangles…

Should wear bangles ? So you don't respect the bangle-wearing female members of your family ? Is that what you tell them ?

Last edited:
No, not good at all. Though the article is by the Hindutvadi agency OpIndia this incident was shameful. Frenzied villagers who did smuggling - an illegal trade - was abetted by the mosque and the military to torture people when alive and then mutilate their dead bodies. This is like how a pack of dogs tortures a cat to death. How can this be good in any way ? How can this be human behavior ? :)

Should wear bangles ? So you don't respect the bangle-wearing female members of your family ? Is that what you tell them ?
Do I need to remind you of the number of Bangladeshi civilians killed by BSF in the past decade alone?

It puts the casualities on LOC to shame.
Do I need to post pics of Filani? A teenage girl who was tortured, shot and body hung on wire fence?

Do I need to remind you of the number of Bangladeshi civilians killed by BSF in the past decade alone?

Do I need to post pics of Filani? A teenage girl who was tortured, shot and body hung on wire fence?

The incident in the OP occurred in 2001 and I condemn the BSF taking revenge on Bangladeshis now. Yes, the murder of Felani was one most foul though IIRC she was not tortured in some BSF camp but shot on the fence and her body remained there and those from the BSF who shot her must certainly be punished but there was no need for Muslims in 2001 to have become cruel and frenzied.

Last edited:
Bangladesh is surrounded by India from All three sides and Bay of Bengal is also limited by Indian ocean. if a war breaks out between India and Bangladesh, Bangladesh Will able to hold it’s border for only few hours and it’ll be a matter of few days if India want to capture Dhaka as it’s rightly placed in the middle of the Country.

In my opinion if Bangladesh behave bad we should annex it😉

Do I need to remind you how Hindus are treated in Bangladesh?

In my opinion if Bangladesh behave bad we should annex it😉

😂

Sure. Write a letter to Modi.

Do I need to remind you how Hindus are treated in Bangladesh?

They are treated very well with respect and dignity. We don't have any law here that prevents Hindus from practicing their religion.

A Hindu married woman can wear her shakha, sindur per their religious requirements. Can the same be said for Muslim women in India?

No, not good at all. Though the article is by the Hindutvadi agency OpIndia this incident was shameful. Frenzied villagers who did smuggling - an illegal trade - were abetted by the mosque and the military to torture people when alive and then mutilate their dead bodies. This is like how a pack of dogs tortures a cat to death. How can this be good in any way ? How can this be human behavior ? :)

Ok let’s us what middle sex people wear in india and tell them to wear that …

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom