What's new

Afghanistan warns of hot pursuit inside Pakistan

Maybe if they accepted Pakistan's attempts to out up a fence, they wouldn't even have to worry about cross border attacks.

That's all assuming that they even have the means to mount such a raid, which they don't. They'd get shot, as soon as they stepped foot inside Pakistan. Keep in mind, Pakistan has over a thousand border posts, while Afghanistan barely has a hundred.
Afghans are certainly not going for hot pursuit despite all the bravado. But certainly they will take a leaf out of pakistans book and encourage radio mullah's and other good guys in pakistan. Over a period of time it will become Tu tu-main main stalemate.

Enjoy, link here, excerpts below:

Afghanistan’s Chief Executive Office (CEO) has warned Pakistan that if it fails to dismantle terrorist sanctuaries, Afghanistan, with international help, will directly hit militant hideouts on the other side of the Durand Line.

In an interview, CEO Cultural Advisor Sayed Aqa Hussain Fazel Sancharaki said that the Afghan National Unity Government (NUG)’s stance was clear towards neighboring countries, especially Pakistan.

“We often told Pakistan to demonstrate sincerity in fighting against terrorism otherwise Afghan Security Forces are capable of eliminating militants’ sanctuaries inside and outside the country. Afghan security forces would go and eliminate terrorists that posed a threat to our national security,” he said, adding that Afghanistan and the international community knew about terrorist training centers and hideouts.

Geography has gone wrong, for some reason all the neighbours of holy land are calling them center of terrorism and are pissed of terrorist activities supported by the holy land.

Yeah, Bring it on. You wont go back after your "Hot Pursuit".
India wanted to do it with a puffed up 56inchchest but they had to have a re-think. Who are you

Yes Afghan deserter force addicted on drugs is going to do a cross border op :lol::lol:

These monkeys are more stupid than Indians.

Not everyone is as peaceful and tolerant as India.

Lol forget regular infantry, our Paramilitary forces would f*** them up.

C'mon try it babe .

Your people only read big lines on the undefeated nature of Afgans and how they made even Russian attempt a fail.
So be careful....

It's actually a hot pursuit for 'naswar'.

Beta jee Pakistan main 'hot pursuit' say India bhi darta hai, aap apni khachar aur ghoron ki fauj (if you can call it that) kay sath kia karo gay?

Well those who dont have much lose to vis-a-vis enemy can always take there chances...why you forget, what many pakistanis thinks and plans for india when the work nuke comes in picture.

Tell em to bring it on. And btw which international community are you talking about?? The one which was defeated in spite of so much technology at the hands of Taliban???

Probably the international community that is keeping the oxygen line of $$$s on for Pakistan.

Looking forward for their hot persuit.....!!:cheesy:

untitled.jpg

“We often told Pakistan to demonstrate sincerity in fighting against terrorism otherwise Afghan Security Forces are capable of eliminating militants’ sanctuaries inside and outside the country. Afghan security forces would go and eliminate terrorists that posed a threat to our national security,” he said, adding that Afghanistan and the international community knew about terrorist training centers and hideouts.
So the Afghan National Army is taking a leaf out of India's book when its Special Forces smashed terror camps across the border in Myanmar? :unsure:

Looks like afghanstan has been successful in past few months in drawing the attention of internatonal community towards the terrorism emanting from pakistan.

Now that afghanistan has caught the attention of the world they should make some valid points at rightful times to make their case.

So the Afghan National Army is taking a leaf out of India's book when its Special Forces smashed terror camps across the border in Myanmar? :unsure:

I think they're probably trying to take a leaf out of India's other glorious operation: Entebbe

The so-called CEO and his handful of raw-protected stooges, are being remote-controlled by we-all-know-who. The RATs on our eastern border know what mess they can get into in case of a direct confrontation with Pakistan, and hence are desperately trying to use proxies in Afghanistan. They're assets in Baluchistan have already been liquidated. Those in Karachi have very little breathing space left now. And those in the form of TTP have been mostly eradicated and those few left are living their last few days in waziristan, awaiting the final Zarb from our Armed Forces.

The RATs are desperate and have resorted to kids-level chalakiyan...... firing across line of control, banning Kashmiri representatives to meet Pakistani Government representatives, etc.

Afghans appear to be high

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good God this is hilarious. You can't make up such comedy. ROFL rofl rofl.

Hot pursuit in Pakistan ? From which eastern side. You guys have barely any control on your eastern side. How about doing a hot pursuit over there in your own Taliban controlled lands. How about laskar Garh in Helmand from which you guys just retreated under the guise of 'tactical retreat' . how about taking that back before coming to Pakistan.

The current regime is hell bent on ignoring the horrific problems of Afghanistan and have become a rant machine against Pakistan. They just want to turn all focus on pakistan and hide their incompetence and corruption ... Man next election speeches are gonna be a riot .. I am gonne get popcorn and listen to each candidate spew meaningless hate.

Seems PDF is fast becoming trolls nest, makes you wonder if most of the ones commenting here are bunch of kids. I expected better!

There will be no cross border raids, Afghanistan neither has the capacity nor it is in our interest to follow such a path.

Here is how I see the situation, quiet diplomacy, having sound minds and being persistant in seeing that neighbour can have permanant peace s
They are no body to judge pakistan. They are just slaves, occupied by foriegn nations again and again. Slaves cant br judge.

Slaves? I think Afghans are poor, illiterate but the one thing that hold very much dear is their independence, no wonder they have bleed every army that tried to conquer it, how many armies have you defeated? Disrespecting your neighbor, a nation who shares religious, lingual and cultural similarities is uncalled for and shows your depth of character.

/ Peace be on you.

:coffee::hitwall:Afganis cant handle the taliban in their own country and talking about going against a full trained army LOL:crazy::pakistan:

Slaves? I think Afghans are poor, illiterate but the one thing that hold very much dear is their independence, no wonder they have bleed every army that tried to conquer it, how many armies have you defeated? Disrespecting your neighbor, a nation who shares religious, lingual and cultural similarities is uncalled for and shows your depth of character.

/ Peace be on you.
how many armies tried to invade us ?

Seems PDF is fast becoming trolls nest, makes you wonder if most of the ones commenting here are bunch of kids. I expected better!

There will be no cross border raids, Afghanistan neither has the capacity nor it is in our interest to follow such a path.

Here is how I see the situation, quiet diplomacy, having sound minds and being persistant in seeing that neighbour can have permanant peace s

/ Peace be on you.
I gnore the trolls and keep discussions civil yourself by not stooping to there levels

I too have issues with afghan gov anti pak policies and giving a blind eye to smugglers,thugs and militants but i would not stereotype all afghans as smuggling drug addicted militants for this lets keep the discussions civil folks

Back
Top Bottom