What's new

Afghanistan warns of hot pursuit inside Pakistan

illiterate but the one thing that hold very much dear is their independence, no wonder they have bleed every army that tried to conquer it, how many armies have you defeated?
I beg to Disagree......
You can't say this for Americans..can you....they have killed Afghans like ants and supported every massacre of them by each other and still they rock.........
1-An Afghan hating Pakistan for going anti-soviet.
2-An Afghan Hating Pakistan for supporting Taliban.
3-An Afghan Hating Pakistan for Supporting US.
4-An Afghan Hating Pakistan for Durand line when clearly Afghans gave this area to Brits...
And a long list my friend......
An Afghan Quote
"Generosity is nothing but civilized form of cowardness"
I personally after observing hate for Pakistan by Afghan Internet users even those who saved themselves by hiding in Pakistan think that our Afghan Brothers are applying this on us because we are only one to show generosity....

And to afghanis why on earth do yiu think we would want to invade you we have no interest in acquiring your lands

And to afghanis why on earth do yiu think we would want to invade you we have no interest in acquiring your lands

I beg to Disagree......
You can't say this for Americans..can you....they have killed Afghans like ants and supported every massacre of them by each other and still they rock.........
1-An Afghan hating Pakistan for going anti-soviet.
2-An Afghan Hating Pakistan for supporting Taliban.
3-An Afghan Hating Pakistan for Supporting US.
4-An Afghan Hating Pakistan for Durand line when clearly Afghans gave this area to Brits...
And a long list my friend......
An Afghan Quote
"Generosity is nothing but civilized form of cowardness"
I personally after observing hate for Pakistan by Afghan Internet users even those who saved themselves by hiding in Pakistan think that our Afghan Brothers are applying this on us because we are only one to show generosity....
They post hundreds of stupid memes but all of them start screaming after i posted picture of Karzai in Quetta,s refugee camp

they are easily pissed off and many pakistani pathans get sick pleasure out of pissing them off haha un ki memes khatam to ap block

This guy is smoking the stuff he sells!!! Hot pursuit in Pakistan? Somebody needs to tell this monkey that more than half his country is in Taliban control, and he is threatening Pakistan?

Read carefully, 'afghanistan with international help', by the way last time NATO violated your air space and giving hot pursuit by neutralising your soldiers, what you do, just blocked nato supply line for some time, that's it.

No one can buy any person of strong principles, no matter to which country/religion he/she belongs.

Your tongue in the cheek comment won't change reality about these drug lords.
How does that disprove my assertion?

Regardless of principles, will a true practising Muslim ever shake hands with an enemy of Islam(as perceived by Islamists)? You tell me.

our Tochi Scouts would be enough for this sorry excuse for an army

Maybe if they accepted Pakistan's attempts to out up a fence, they wouldn't even have to worry about cross border attacks.

That's all assuming that they even have the means to mount such a raid, which they don't. They'd get shot, as soon as they stepped foot inside Pakistan. Keep in mind, Pakistan has over a thousand border posts, while Afghanistan barely has a hundred.
They won't accept that. You have the Durand line issue. Is it one of the reasons for which Afghanistan did not recognize Pakistan's nationhood ?

Read carefully, 'afghanistan with international help', by the way last time NATO violated your air space and giving hot pursuit by neutralising your soldiers, what you do, just blocked nato supply line for some time, that's it.

If you are so worried about Afghanistan, then why don't you adopt the 4+million Afghanis in Paksitan, ONLY for 30 years?

Enjoy, link here, excerpts below:

Afghanistan’s Chief Executive Office (CEO) has warned Pakistan that if it fails to dismantle terrorist sanctuaries, Afghanistan, with international help, will directly hit militant hideouts on the other side of the Durand Line.

In an interview, CEO Cultural Advisor Sayed Aqa Hussain Fazel Sancharaki said that the Afghan National Unity Government (NUG)’s stance was clear towards neighboring countries, especially Pakistan.

“We often told Pakistan to demonstrate sincerity in fighting against terrorism otherwise Afghan Security Forces are capable of eliminating militants’ sanctuaries inside and outside the country. Afghan security forces would go and eliminate terrorists that posed a threat to our national security,” he said, adding that Afghanistan and the international community knew about terrorist training centers and hideouts.

O BC yeh Afgani to Indian hai .. Inki to shakle bhi Hinduo waali hain. RAW, CIA, Mosssad ki sazish. 10 kode aur lagaao .. :rofl:

Disrespecting your neighbor, a nation who shares religious, lingual and cultural similarities is uncalled for and shows your depth of character.

/ Peace be on you.

I agree with you, it really shows depth of one's character when he burns a flag of a nation and a country who has been hosting him for 30+ years. Boycotting Pakistani products, calling names, abusing Pakistan and Pakistanis' hospitality.Oh I forgot to confirm we are talking about Afghans here right?

Seems PDF is fast becoming trolls nest, makes you wonder if most of the ones commenting here are bunch of kids. I expected better!

There will be no cross border raids, Afghanistan neither has the capacity nor it is in our interest to follow such a path.

Here is how I see the situation, quiet diplomacy, having sound minds and being persistant in seeing that neighbour can have permanant peace s

Slaves? I think Afghans are poor, illiterate but the one thing that hold very much dear is their independence, no wonder they have bleed every army that tried to conquer it. Disrespecting your neighbor, a nation who shares religious, lingual and cultural similarities is uncalled for and shows your depth of character.

/ Peace be on you.

Keep posting brother. The silly posts will be deleted. I hope peace prevails between the two nations.
Yes we may not like such statements, but that's politics.

Keep posting brother. The silly posts will be deleted. I hope peace prevails between the two nations.
Yes we may not like such statements, but that's politics.

Rightly so, it is easy to blame each other... but Pakistan and Afghanistan must make it work or else our generations will be in an endless pearl.

Makes me sad to see how much potential this region has but yet we are what at each others throats trying to demean each other but the bitter fact is that in the eyes of the rest of the world we are nothing but a bunch ofcave men who are blowing each other up.

Rightly so, it is easy to blame each other... but Pakistan and Afghanistan must make it work or else our generations will be in an endless pearl.

Makes me sad to see how much potential this region has but yet we are what at each others throats trying to demean each other but the bitter fact is that in the eyes of the rest of the world we are nothing but a bunch ofcave men who are blowing each other up.

Respect for you buddy, for rising above hate, I believe Ghani's diatribe against Pakistan is to solidify his political standing, Afghan govt and people must understand, that with Akhtar Mansoor ascendancy, there has been internecine turf within the movement, disgruntled and disenchanted commanders have been jumping onto the IS bandwagon, the recent attacks in Kabul are probably a message from Afg Taliban leadership to their rank and file, that they aren't puppets of Pakistan , a perception which would keep the movement cohesive, Pakistan's control over Taliban is highly exaggerated, ultimately all sides know that negotiations are the only way forward !!!

Afghanistan it looks like seems to be involving international attention on this issue
This statement is to create pressure on Pak, which has already cleared all of the nogo areas of FATA, where militant syndicates had unfettered leeway, it is sad instead of cooperating against these militants, the Afghan side is resorting to potentially dangerous rhetoric !!!

Don't open your mouth about which you haven't got a single clue here...show some respect to the men in uniform who are sacrificing there lives regularly from whom blood our nation is getting stronger everyday. If you have some hallucinations that ANA will have hot pursuit of their targets inside Pakistani territory with NATO providing them air cover with boots on ground having nice duck shooting...you need to go visit to some mental hospital...Pak army has initiated final phase of Zarb e Azb on Shawal valley last Thursday initiated with the air strikes of Air Chief himself flying vipers leading from the front ..!! Point is that wet dreamers are having dreams 24/7 nowadays...that all..!!

Back
Top Bottom