What's new

Afghanistan warns of hot pursuit inside Pakistan

Thanks OP for making my day,was having a very off day.
Literally fell off the chair laughing.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
These afghans are funny characters.

You are taking them seriously?Whats wrong with you?They can't move inside their own country let alone to go some other country.
Afghans have had slammed your assess time and again for centuries..don't take them lightly.

Afghans have had slammed your assess time and again for centuries..don't take them lightly.
Oh here comes another historian,why don't you all come together?After every 2 days one of you quote me,i can't same argument all over again each time.
If you believe Afghans can do anything in their current state you need to visit a mental health care facility,enuff said.

Our history starts from 1947....infact it was your stinking A@@E@ which they have set on fire over the period of time...your defense analysts still bring those incidents in our discussions on many occasions which clearly reflects how afraid you guys actually are from the traditional invasion from the NORTH WEST...!!

Rightly so, it is easy to blame each other... but Pakistan and Afghanistan must make it work or else our generations will be in an endless pearl.

Makes me sad to see how much potential this region has but yet we are what at each others throats trying to demean each other but the bitter fact is that in the eyes of the rest of the world we are nothing but a bunch ofcave men who are blowing each other up.

Agreed bro.

You do know this was the Pakistani Taliban right? o_O

May be.. Maybe not.. One cant be too sure. Killing so many soldiers should have some inputs from Afghans. BTW aren't Afghans harbouring TTP ..?

If that were to happen we would've seen a US B-52 bomber doing bomb runs long ago.

May be.. Maybe not.. One cant be too sure. Killing so many soldiers should have some inputs from Afghans. BTW aren't Afghans harbouring TTP ..?

They've done it before and have access to small rocket systems. According to Afghanistan and the ANA they don't harbour them. Most of these firings originate from desolate areas, where the Afghan government has no writ.

Oh here comes another historian,why don't you all come together?After every 2 days one of you quote me,i can't same argument all over again each time.
If you believe Afghans can do anything in their current state you need to visit a mental health care facility,enuff said.

But dont you think something terribly wrong with your foreign policy ? You are surrounded by India core enemy with extensive military powers anf global clout , Iran which is about to get hold of nuclear weapons and have more enough friendship with china to make them betray you , Afghanistan which has men to fight war in which they are seasoned for the last 15 years and more afghans libe in Pakistan like a ticking bomb .

Man your bragging is going out of control world wont be just watching while you keep nuking another non nuclear power . Simce it will have chain effect to use nuclear weapons all nations including china will make you pay . Either by completely invading pakistan like iraq and Afghanistan or thry wont think twice before nukimg your country to make sure other dont use nuclear weapons .

Think

First the Afghani cartoons need to reclaim their land from the Taliban, who control more than 70% of
Afghanistan, then they can think of doing hot pursuit inside Pakistan. Honestly these Afghani cartoons need to understand this rethoric will not do them no good. On one hand Afghani cartoons are begging us to keep the refugees for 2 more years and then they threaten us with doing hot pursuit? smoking too much heroin.

Back
Top Bottom