What's new

Afghanistan Presidential Elections: Aftermath

Those in pakistan who like afghanistan should better move to that country, why burden pakistan. No one is interested in afghans or afghanistan or their elections

And if we don't what will you do?

Go and give the TTP Teletubbies some lap dances :P

I will tie such people with scud missiles and fire them to their beloved stone age country afghanistan, TTP can go to hell and I will not mind if they also migrate to afghanistan and do their bussiness to their masters in afghansitan

Those in pakistan who like afghanistan should better move to that country, why burden pakistan. No one is interested in afghans or afghanistan or their elections
You dont have to like them,you can hate them,but why not show a little respect?

1609823_505375732901559_957301682_n.jpg

The message of today!

Okay we get it some pathan did some naughty things with you and now you are taking your anger out here.

No I do naughty things to "bhayya jees" from back because they have great fantasy about it

Okay we get it some pathan did some naughty things with you and now you are taking your anger out here.

Pathans are "fantasy" of only "Bhayya jees" both in india and pakistan , for us pathans are just any other normal person on the street

Voting appears to be brisk, with large queues forming as people wait to cast their ballots...

The Guardian's Afghanistan correspondent Emma Graham-Harrison says it has been an upliftingly peaceful start to the day. Last time round, attacks in the provinces began at 5am and today there have been no reports yet of violence.

52786148-215c-4dd4-86d5-6316ce811a16-460x276.jpeg

Afghan women line up to vote at a polling station in Takhar. Photograph: Hasib Arman/EPA

BkcLqDjIIAAGyKZ.jpg

Bj4lg5NCMAAmoo2.jpg

@Hyperion probably asked him turn up at his place, woh bhi khushboo laga ke, and being the naive twit that he is he enthusiastically complied. From there on its a story of an innocence lost, rife with pain and hatred.

Preliminary Results: Nangarhar Siddiqullah Reshteen High School site:

Ashraf Ghani: 1263
Abdullah: 231
Rassoul: 48

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom