What's new

Afghanistan Presidential Elections: Aftermath

Well your argumentation and your entire opinion doesnt make any sense to others

You will not understand it, only a pakistani will understand it, the afghans of tajik, hazara and uzbeks are enemies of pakistan and they have fully collaborated with india to carry out terrorism in pakistan during the last 10 years, so what I said was it that context

Brother I hate any sort of Taliban be it any Taliban but TTP is the worst form of Taliban; and who ever supports any type of these scums I honestly hate them. The only way is to negotiate with them they don't have the power or capacity to overthrow any government but they will always be used as a political tool by any third party.

Brother like I said in the past, neither of these scums will find hard to sleep tonight. Actually let me rephrase that, for the next several years. :yahoo:

Preliminary vote counts:

Laghman Province, Charbagh:
Dr. Ashraf Ghani = 3939
Abdul Rab Rasul Sayyaf = 1224
Qutbudin Helal = 931
Dr. Zalmai Rasul = 913
Dr. Abdullah Abdullah = 899

Preliminary vote counts:

Laghman Province, Charbagh:
Dr. Ashraf Ghani = 3939
Abdul Rab Rasul Sayyaf = 1224
Qutbudin Helal = 931
Dr. Zalmai Rasul = 913
Dr. Abdullah Abdullah = 899

Well nice to see that my home province is going for Ghani, but damn there are still many conservatives there, i mean 1224 votes for Sayyaf and 931 for Helal. :smitten:

Afghan Taliban reject democracy; say they want sharia

LONDON/KABUL

The Afghan Taliban say they do not recognise the democratic system and have made many sacrifices for the establishment of an Islamic government and free the country from foreign occupation.

In an interview with BBC, about Afghanistan’s presidential and provincial council elections, Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid rejected them and said that the Taliban have the right to free their country and implement the Islamic system.
Mujahid said that those who have attended election rallies do not understand political affairs and cities are living under the umbrella of the enemy.

The Taliban spokesman said that a majority of people who are engaged in jihad with their blood, soul and money have the right to decide the actual Islamic principles and select the system for the country. Mujahid said the presence of foreign troops in the polls and vote would mean nothing because the money and the plots have deceived millions of people.
He said this does not mean that the Taliban, who in the past 13 years
defeated the world’s greatest fighting force have lost.

Afghan Taliban reject democracy; say they want sharia | Pakistan Today

:rofl:

Talking about Samangan, here is a picture from earlier today.
10152037_505296442909488_994272020_n.jpg

Hahaha great! I'm an honorary citizen of that province. Allah bless its people. I love the mountain background. It reminds me so much of my ancestral lands in Azad Kashmir.

Well nice to see that my home province is going for Ghani, but damn there are still many conservatives there, i mean 1224 votes for Sayyaf and 931 for Helal. :smitten:
Ashraf ghani is Karzai's chosen successor right?

Preliminary vote counts:

Ghazni Province, Jaghori:
Dr. Ashraf Ghani = 1994
Dr. Abdullah Abdullah = 1188
Dr. Zalmai Rasul = 343

Preliminary vote counts:

Logar Province, Hazrat Omar Mosque:
Dr. Ashraf Ghani = 267
Dr. Abdullah Abdullah = 53
Dr. Zalmai Rasul = 5

Preliminary vote counts:

Jowzjan Province: