What's new

Bangladesh: National election on Jan 7

Your hunch may be right. I have the same feeling.

The other day - after meeting Peter Haas, Kaua's hands were shaking in the news conference.

Too early to die from panic, what will happen to his watch collection?

And look at this report by VOA...

Awami League is doing this at the behest of India.

Eikhaney jeguli Hasina'r jonno hukka hua kortesey - shobguli India'r pa-chata fifth columnist.

Eita senior politician-ra janey, emonki Bangladesher beshirbhag educated lok o janey.

Bangladeshey boshey Bangladesher lokjonkey fifth columnist der ghol khawanor din shesh.

Bharoter korod rajjo korar shwapno o shesh.

Tolpi tolpa nia ready hoitey bolen...
আপনার কথা শুনে আশান্বিত হচ্ছি বিলাল ভাই। তবে আগে হাসিনা নামুক, তার আগে আমি পুরাপুরি নিশ্চিত হতে রাজি না!

আমি দুদিকেই ভাবছি! তবে আশা করি হাসিনার পতন হবে!

Last edited:

আপনার কথা শুনে আশান্বিত হচ্ছি বিলাল ভাই। তবে আগে হাসিনা নামুক, তার আগে আমি পুরাপুরি নিশ্চিত হত রাজি না!

আমি দুদিকেই ভাবছি! তবে আশা করি হাসিনার পতন হবে!
Even if Hasina wins the next election by vote rigging, she will not remain in power for long. The army will intervene for sure.

Let's wait and see! I hope for the best , but prepare for the worst! If Hasina survive 5 more years and keep licking modi's ball , and if I still will be using this forum , I will request @WebMaster bhai to change my both flags to Indian flag as a subject ( not citizen) of 29th province of India named East Bengal province!

I will consider 1947 to 1971 as East Pakistan, and after 1971 and onward as East Bengal province of India!

I will consider our military chiefs as Mir Jafar s and military as eunuch!

So let's wait and see , if 1971 was really Bangladeshi independence war then history will repeat itself and we will be freed from Indian slaves!

If the Indian slave will be continued and still our military will be sucking goat di.ck like 2018 election, then I will consider it as the repeat of 1757!

But if they do so , history will reject them! As the successors of Mir Jafar was not well treated by India! If current military is proven neo era Mir Jafar, then their successors will get the same treatment!

History doesn't forgive traitors!

Now let's see what is our army capable of!

Let's see if our armed forces take the side of Bangladesh, or take the side of India!

So what's wrong if another puppet is installed? USA puppet is at least better that sanghi puppets ; these gau mutra drinker sanghis who beat Muslims to death because of carrying beef!

Like I said there is no better option. Puppet vs Puppet, no better option. Does it make sense ?

Even if Hasina wins the next election by vote rigging, she will not remain in power for long. The army will intervene for sure.
I hope you are correct! That's why I still hope for the best bhai! Although prepared for the worst! Now may Allah save us!

North Korea is more advanced than BD ever will be.

We can only hope BD becomes another North Korea 🇰🇵
Please come down to our real Earth to see how people in North Korea suffer without jobs.

BD is also without jobs and people run to African shores to seek jobs. A BAL legacy of development.

National election on Jan 7​

Bangladesh’s next national election will take place on Jan 7 next year, Chief Election Commissioner Kazi Habibul Awal has said.​

He announced the polls schedule in his address to the nation on Wednesday (Nov 15) evening.

The dates were fixed in an earlier meeting of the Election Commission (EC) in the afternoon.

Polls schedule​

Nov 30 is the last date for submitting nominations. The nomination papers will be scrutinised between Dec 1 and Dec 4.

EC will resolve appeals against orders of the returning officers from Dec 6 to Dec 15.

Meanwhile, electoral symbols will be distributed on Dec 18. The parties and candidates will be allowed to campaign from Dec 18 to 8am on Jan 5.

Meanwhile, in a briefing in the morning, the EC secretary said that there is a suitable environment for election.

The Election Commission has already given a roadmap for the preparation of the polls. Accordingly, the voter list is up-to-date, demarcation of boundaries, dialogue with the stakeholders, delivery of the rest of the voting equipment except the ballot to the district have been completed on time.

As per custom, the commission briefed the president about all the final preparations for the polls at Bangabhaban on Nov 9.

Can the announced date be changed?​

The EC can change the date of election given within that 90 days before the end of the term of Parliament. It has the power to do that if necessary. In that case, other related dates can also be changed by amending the schedule.

Every voter throughout BD should brave the weather to run to the voting centers and vote for the BAL party and Hasina.

With Hasina winning , no one needs to go to Africa to seek jobs.

Joy Bangla!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom