What's new

Bangladesh: National election on Jan 7

Well tbh ,I don't justify any murder by mob justice! Fascist should be kicked out and only an impartial court can give the verdict whether the fascist need capital punishment or not!

Military should interfere ,but they must not take laws in own hand like they ( a faction) did in 1975!

Otherwise what's the difference between a despicable fascist and democratic govt?

Agreed, I have no hope in BD legal system. Even if she is hanged by the courts, her lineage will remain who will wreck havoc on the country in the future.

@Bengal71

Ekattor dada,

I am surprised that you dont think that SHW and BAL are the best bet for BD. Why?

Regards

They never were, I was never a supporter of BAL (or any party for that matter). I wanted a continuation of them because of the stability factor and the lack of good options.

There is still no alternative option, and I am not decided on whether SHW should go or stay, there simply is no better option. But it doesn't mean SHW or BAL are good. I am a supporter of democracy, what they have done to BD's democracy is unforgivable.

@SoulSpokesman , দাদাভাই,

বহুদিন ধরে বহু ক্রোশ দূরে
বহু ব্যয় করি বহু দেশ ঘুরে,
দেখিতে গিয়াছি পর্বতমালা
দেখিতে গিয়াছি সিন্ধু।
দেখা হয় নাই চক্ষু মেলিয়া
ঘর হতে শুধু দুই পা ফেলিয়া,
একটি ধানের শিষের উপর
একটি শিশির বিন্দু।

Who said that in Bangladesh we have no alternative to Hasina? Indeed we have! We have Dr Yunus and maybe few more that we unlucky people can't find and can't measure, because they are so high!

But that really doesn't mean that there are no alternative to Hasina in Bangladesh!

Hasina is nothing but one of the two battling Begums of Bangladesh!

One begum has long gone , now the other must go!

I don't know why I am having this feeling that the army takeover is imminent.

There is a possibility that she will hold a rigged election and hold on to power by force until December 2024 by which time Trump may come back to power. Trump doesn't care about Hasina staying.

Exactly what I have been saying to these deluded fools for Months!

By next March, Biden will be fighting for his political life. He won’t have time for Bangladesh 🤣

দেখিতে গিয়াছি পর্বতমালা
দেখিতে গিয়াছি সিন্ধু।
একটি ধানের শিষের উপর
একটি শিশির বিন্দু।

Who said that in Bangladesh we have no alternative to Hasina? Indeed we have! We have Dr Yunus and maybe few more that we unlucky people can't find and can't measure, because they are so high!

But that really doesn't mean that there are no alternative to Hasina in Bangladesh!

Your “Dr” Younus is a political pigmy who will destroy the delicate political balance that Bangladesh needs to maintain - in order to maximise financial benefit from all.

The idiot “peace prize” winner will make BD a vassal state of US and piss off China.

Without China, Bangladesh cannot advance its infrastructure.

That idiot is also a tool of Zionist mob - he is feted by them because he toes their line on geopolitics!!

Last edited:

দেখিতে গিয়াছি পর্বতমালা
দেখিতে গিয়াছি সিন্ধু।
একটি ধানের শিষের উপর
একটি শিশির বিন্দু।

Yunus is a PoS.

Others are not from any political party, they will be installed puppets.

It's not impossible. If the US is serious and Hasina being very stubborn, the US might just ask the army to take over and then do 1/11 type caretaker govt backed by army.

Your wet dream will not come true!!
Let's wait and see! I hope for the best , but prepare for the worst! If Hasina survive 5 more years and keep licking modi's ball , and if I still will be using this forum , I will request @WebMaster bhai to change my both flags to Indian flag as a subject ( not citizen) of 29th province of India named East Bengal province!

I will consider 1947 to 1971 as East Pakistan, and after 1971 and onward as East Bengal province of India!

I will consider our military chiefs as Mir Jafar s and military as eunuch!

So let's wait and see , if 1971 was really Bangladeshi independence war then history will repeat itself and we will be freed from Indian slaves!

If the Indian slave will be continued and still our military will be sucking goat di.ck like 2018 election, then I will consider it as the repeat of 1757!

But if they do so , history will reject them! As the successors of Mir Jafar was not well treated by India! If current military is proven neo era Mir Jafar, then their successors will get the same treatment!

History doesn't forgive traitors!

Now let's see what is our army capable of!

Let's see if our armed forces take the side of Bangladesh, or take the side of India!

So what's wrong if another puppet is installed? USA puppet is at least better that sanghi puppets ; these gau mutra drinker sanghis who beat Muslims to death because of carrying beef!

Last edited:
Hasina should be the number one patriotic politician in Bangladesh because she is the daughter of Mujibur Rehman who was a patriotic Bangladeshi, who cared about his people and fought for liberation from Pakistan, india should be the biggest ally because as modi said we fought alongside Mukti Bahni to liberate Bangladesh. This is why Hasina is close to India because her father was also close to India.

Alot of people are calling for Hasina to go but what political party in Bangladesh is a patriotic party which places Bangladesh first, and doesn't pick sides between China India and USA, a party that doesn't make Bangladesh in to a puppet state of others. You don't have much options.

Hopefully a new party is formed in Bangladesh with educated people with new vision, people who want to work for independent Bangladesh policy and not be puppet of anyone.

Let's wait and see! I hope for the best , but prepare for the worst! If Hasina survive 5 more years and keep licking modi's ball , and if I still will be using this forum , I will request @WebMaster bhai to change my both flags to Indian flag as a subject ( not citizen) of 29th province of India named East Bengal province!

I will consider 1947 to 1971 as East Pakistan, and after 1971 and onward as East Bengal province of India!

I will consider our military chiefs as Mir Jafar s and military as eunuch!

So let's wait and see , if 1971 was really Bangladeshi independence war then history will repeat itself and we will be freed from Indian slaves!

If the Indian slave will be continued and still our military will be sucking goat like 2018 election, then I will consider it as the repeat of 1757!

But if they do so , history will reject them! As the successors of Mir Jafar was not well treated by India! If current military is proven neo era Mir Jafar, then their successors will get the same treatment!

History doesn't forgive traitors!

Now let's see what is our army capable of!

Let's see if our armed forces take the side of Bangladesh, or take the side of India!

So what's wrong is another puppet installed? USA puppet is at least better that sanghi puppets ; these gay mutra drinker sanghis who beat Muslims to death because of carrying beef!

This is one of my criticism of the Bangladeshi education system.

Your rote learning makes you emotional.

Whereas, in the west, emotion is drained out of us at a very early age. Because we are challenged constantly about our beliefs and thoughts.

You have to handle it without lashing out.

I can spot people like you, @saif, @Bilal9 and @Blue Ocean a mile off.

You are classic south Asian creatures.

Doesn’t take much to get triggered and emotional!!

Your hunch may be right. I have the same feeling.

The other day - after meeting Peter Haas, Kaua's hands were shaking in the news conference.

Too early to die from panic, what will happen to his watch collection?

And look at this report by VOA...

It's according to you!

What about Hasina? She is also Indian puppet ,isn't she?

Eikhaney jeguli Hasina'r jonno hukka hua kortesey - shobguli India'r pa-chata fifth columnist.

Eita senior politician-ra janey, emonki Bangladesher beshirbhag educated lok o janey.

Bangladeshey boshey Bangladesher lokjonkey fifth columnist der ghol khawanor din shesh.

Bharoter korod rajjo korar shwapno o shesh.

Tolpi tolpa nia ready hoitey bolen...

Back
Top Bottom