What's new

Afghanistan Presidential Elections: Aftermath

As I said earlier, You're like a girl who picks certain lines from a whole text msg and fight over it :lol:

What text msg? I don't have your number and I am not sending you text messages. You need to check around that will be some other bachabaz after you. It's definitely not me.
There were no American gun in this 'election' all that brilliant security of election were maintained by Afghan forces which your security forces couldn't done in your elections,

So what did the Americans did with their guns hide it somewhere?
What my security forces and which my election? Care to elaborate
sticking up feather up on your butt doesn't make you a chicken though :D read and then show reaction accordingly.

Ok you get all the feathers up your backside. But come on what kind of bullshit are you writing here. Have you started to smoke the good old Afghan export again?

Last edited:
Good if Afghanistan stayed neutral but Pakistan is not a lullu nation which can be destroyed. Even India didn't bother with Pakistan after 65 beating, it showed we can hold on our own against enemy 7 times bigger. And as Indian general said in 71 war for Pakistan colony, India had 15-1 advantage. There was no way out because of geography.

And yes terrorists are threat to both countries, there are no good or bad terrorists. All of them should be dead.

I neither said Pakistan is a lulu state but at those years Pakistan was at it's weakest days so my point was if we didn't sided with India and went on brotherhood policy with Pakistani people when your country was the weakest at that point so why would we side with India when you have now nuclear weapons? That little tiny interference of Afghanistan that might be happening in Pakistan which you guys claim is for defence of our country and that could also drawback if both countries decide not to harm each other.

Another Jewel 94 Taliban killed daily. Right So
94 * 365 = 34310
So that's 34,310 Taliban killed per year. How many Taliban are there? Are they coming off assembly line?

You are Afghanistan's national treasure.:cheesy:

Men i hope you are not one those Pakistani pashtuns who dream of Taliban taking over Kabul just because these are pashtuns. Even punjabi fundus in south think on similar lines and are training to help their pashtun brothers after USA leaves.

You don't look serious, more than 18,000 of your beloved brothers were killed last year, thousands wounded, hundreds captured and over 5000 surrendered to high peace council. Search these figures by yourself, I have bookmarked them but I don't need it necessary to copy paste each link for you here, so see this 'jewel' peace of screen shot:

2dl69w.jpg

See the scroll bar? I have 2 more lists if this doesn't please you.

Your last resort genius.

But you were saying 94 per day. That makes it 34,310 per year, not 18,000. Why are you running away from your own figures.
And even if 18,000. That's
18,000*12 = 216,000
in the last 12 years of conflict. Seriously you believe such bullshit?
Is there a Taliban manufacturing factory, somewhere in Afghanistan?
You really need some help.

As far the secure and glorious election goes. Here is from NYT

Apathy and Fear of Taliban Combine to Keep Rural Voters Away From the Polls

By AZAM AHMEDAPRIL 5, 2014

KABUL, Afghanistan — While polling centers across Kabul and other Afghan cities were celebrating record turnouts on Saturday, Tahir Khan, a tribal leader in rural Nangarhar Province, experienced a very different Election Day.

“It was a dead zone,” he said, referring to the eastern province’s Shinwar district. “All the polling centers were closed, and people hardly left their homes.”

The truth in Shinwar, and in some other rural areas of southern and eastern Afghanistan where the insurgency is strongest, is that the Taliban did not have to pick up their rifles to disrupt the vote on Saturday.

In some districts that were still nominally open for polling, residents were too frightened about the Taliban’s threat to punish voters, too dubious about the security forces’ ability to protect them or too disenchanted with the national government in general to turn out to vote.

“The people that I talked to told me that if the Afghan security forces cannot secure polling stations, how can they expect people to go and vote?” Mr. Khan said. “Some say that they might be able to vote now because of the presence of the security forces, but once they leave, the Taliban will come after them.”

As a bellwether for legitimacy and inclusion, Nangarhar is a crucial province. With a large concentration of potential votes, and with one of the country’s major cities, Jalalabad, as its capital, Nangarhar proved to be decisive in President Hamid Karzai’s 2009 election.

This time around it is shaping up to be symbolic for another reason: the potential disenfranchisement of wide stretches of the countryside. The government closed nearly 25 percent of the voting centers in the province, calling them too dangerous to secure. In reality, the number is probably far higher, undermining any potential claim to representative government. In Shinwar, for instance, hardly any of the 18 polling stations were officially closed on Saturday.

Habib Zahori contributed reporting from Kabul, and Khalid Alokozay from Jalalabad, Afghanistan.

What text msg. I don't have your number and I am not sending you text messages. You need to check around that will be some other bachabaz after you. It's definitely not me.

Lol you are picking up lines from my texts like a girl and arguing over it not reading and understanding all of it and be cautious a londaybaz must but looking after your arse :P

So what did the Americans did with their guns hide it somewhere?
What my security forces and which my election. Care to elaborate

You must be like many underage PDF members here, there is alot for you to learn about things especially in Afghanistan, like the security transition, US troops drawdown etc..

There is alot of information on this thread if you choose to be mature and read them for once and leave trolling around.

Ok you get all the feathers up your backside. But come on what kind of bullshit are you writing here. Have started to smoke the good old Afghan export again.

It seems like I need to re-explain everything to you beta :lol:

38345813.jpg

KABUL, Afghanistan — While polling centers across Kabul and other Afghan cities were celebrating record turnouts on Saturday, Tahir Khan, a tribal leader in rural Nangarhar Province, experienced a very different Election Day.

“It was a dead zone,” he said, referring to the eastern province’s Shinwar district. “All the polling centers were closed, and people hardly left their homes.”

The truth in Shinwar, and in some other rural areas of southern and eastern Afghanistan where the insurgency is strongest, is that the Taliban did not have to pick up their rifles to disrupt the vote on Saturday.

In some districts that were still nominally open for polling, residents were too frightened about the Taliban’s threat to punish voters, too dubious about the security forces’ ability to protect them or too disenchanted with the national government in general to turn out to vote.

“The people that I talked to told me that if the Afghan security forces cannot secure polling stations, how can they expect people to go and vote?” Mr. Khan said. “Some say that they might be able to vote now because of the presence of the security forces, but once they leave, the Taliban will come after them.”

As a bellwether for legitimacy and inclusion, Nangarhar is a crucial province. With a large concentration of potential votes, and with one of the country’s major cities, Jalalabad, as its capital, Nangarhar proved to be decisive in President Hamid Karzai’s 2009 election.

This time around it is shaping up to be symbolic for another reason: the potential disenfranchisement of wide stretches of the countryside. The government closed nearly 25 percent of the voting centers in the province, calling them too dangerous to secure. In reality, the number is probably far higher, undermining any potential claim to representative government. In Shinwar, for instance, hardly any of the 18 polling stations were officially closed on Saturday.

Habib Zahori contributed reporting from Kabul, and Khalid Alokozay from Jalalabad, Afghanistan.

Shitty report there are 250,000 foreign and local observers, 230~ polling stations were closed due to security problems which represented only 5 districts out of 398 districts all over Afghanistan (I provided all this info on the first post of this thread if you had read it rather trolling around you would have saved some face here) more information you can find on IEC's official website.

Home

But you were saying 94 per day. That makes it 34,310 per year, not 18,000. Why are you running away from your own figures.
And even if 18,000. That's
18,000*12 = 216,000
in the last 12 years of conflict. Seriously you believe such bullshit?
Is there a Taliban manufacturing factory, somewhere in Afghanistan?
You really need some help.

The thing I said to you was 'multiply the 92 from the day you posted that British report'.

You are literally proving you are an underage.

Last edited:
Men i hope you are not one those Pakistani pashtuns who dream of Taliban taking over Kabul just because these are pashtuns. Even punjabi fundus in south think on similar lines and are training to help their pashtun brothers after USA leaves.

Taliban have lost it, it's now only words and wishes. I hope the democratic process goes as smooth as it is going it will have very harsh outcomes for Taliban in long run.

Lol you are picking up lines from my texts like a girl and arguing over it not reading and understanding all of it and be cautious a londaybaz must but looking after your arse :P

Read what you wrote and think again before you decide to write you are not making any sense. You were accusing me of arguing with you over text msg. I told you I haven't sent you any. I will say again now. Check who ever is after you, it's definitely not me. But if you still insist, post your phone number here ( and although I am not in Pakistan or Afghanistan) I will try my best to find someone for you, who can satisfy you anal urges.

You must be like many underage PDF members here, there is alot for you to learn about things especially in Afghanistan, like the security transition, US troops drawdown etc..

There is alot of information on this thread if you choose to be mature and read them for once and leave trolling around.

It seems like I need to re-explain everything to you beta :lol:

38345813.jpg

And you are gonna explain to be about Afghanistan, you who is telling me that 34,000 Taliban are killed each year by ANP. Yeah right. I will pass that one.

One a separate not, you are using alot of Urdu words. I wonder where you learned them?

And you are gonna explain to be about Afghanistan, you who is telling me that 34,000 Taliban are killed each year by ANP. Yeah right. I will pass that one.

One a separate not, you are using alot of Urdu words. I wonder where you learned them?

Wrrora you are on fire ! :o:

Whats up wrroa, sanga ? :)

Wrrora you are on fire ! :o:

Whats up wrroa, sanga ? :)

Hahaha

Well as you can read. We have an Afghan majar telling me that The Guardian and The New York Times are complete BS, and the ANP is killing 34,000 Taliban per year.
As you can understand I am having a hard time, absorbing all this new info. LOL

Taliban have lost it, it's now only words and wishes. I hope the democratic process goes as smooth as it is going it will have very harsh outcomes for Taliban in long run.

They need to be given good trashing, otherwise they will keep dreaming of taking over Kabul and making life of ordinary people hell.

58% voter turnout is still very high.

Read what you wrote and think again before you decide to write you are not making any sense. You were accusing me of arguing with you over text msg. I told you I haven't sent you any. I will say again now. Check who ever is after you, it's definitely not me. But if you still insist, post your phone number here ( and although I am not in Pakistan or Afghanistan) I will try my best to find someone for you, who can satisfy you anal urges.

You have to shake your head a little bit to understand that or you never had a girlfriend in your life to understand what I told you, you might have spent all of your life serving some londaybaz :lol: from the time I started replying you feel like you have real urges, don't you? :lol:

Shh.. keep your idiocy a bit low here every thing I told is available to everyone here, don't make yourself a laughing stock.

From some bachaz in your country .. :P

They need to be given good trashing, otherwise they will keep dreaming of taking over Kabul and making life of ordinary people hell.

Yes and only people could give them that by participating in democratic processes.

Hahaha

Well as you can read. We have an Afghan majar telling me that The Guardian and The New York Times are complete BS, and the ANP is killing 34,000 Taliban per year.
As you can understand I am having a hard time, absorbing all this new info. LOL

You couldn't absorbed this thread you must need this: :D

Burnol-Antiseptic-Cream25g.jpg

Afghans receive international praise for peaceful elections

World leaders have come out left and right to praise Afghans following Saturday’s vote, which marked the beginning of Afghanistan’s first democratic transition of power in modern history. Although insurgents had threatened to derail the elections, they were carried out peacefully and saw a turnout that surpassed expectations.

The Independent Election Commission (IEC) estimated in a press conference Saturday night that over 7,000,000 Afghans participated in the presidential and provincial council elections, which would mean twice as many as did in 2009.

USA:

US President Barack Obama on Sunday congratulated Afghanistan on the election and said it was “critical” to securing the country’s democratic prospects and continued international aid. The US-led NATO coalition is prepared to withdraw from the country by the end of this year, and the person elected to succeed President Hamid Karzai will likely play a key role in shaping the future of relations between Kabul and Washington.

“The ballots represent another important milestone in Afghans taking full responsibility for their country as the United States and our partners draw down our forces,” Obama said in a statement. “These elections are critical to securing Afghanistan’s democratic future, as well as continued international support.”

The US has been trying to settle a Bilateral Security Agreement (BSA) with the Karzai administration that would allow some foreign troops to stay in Afghanistan after 2014 to help advise the Afghan security forces, conduct counterterrorism operations and oversee the use of aid money. Over four billion dollars in military supported funding is tied to the deal. With Karzai refusing to sign on, however, the last hope for the pact seems to fall on whoever is elected to replace him.

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) also welcomed the Afghan elections as a historic event, and urged all candidates to respect the electoral institutions and their processes. It is likely the vote counting process will not be complete for several weeks.

“The members of the council reiterate the importance of these historic elections to Afghanistan’s transition and democratic development,” the UNSC said in a statement, adding that the members commend the participation and courage of the Afghan people to cast their ballot despite the threat and intimidation by the Taliban and other extremist and terrorist groups.

The high turnout, from both male and female voters, was celebrated by most as the major success of the day, regardless of the elections’ outcome.

BRITAIN:

“It is a great achievement for the Afghan people that so many voters, men and women, young and old, have turned out in such large numbers, despite threats of violence, to have their say in the country’s future,” British Foreign Secretary William Hague said in a statement.

NATO:

NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen also chimed-in, calling the elections “a historic moment for Afghanistan”.

“This will be a historic moment, if we get this democratic transition right,” European Union (EU) Foreign Policy chief Catherine Ashton said.

INDIA:

The Indian government also commended Afghans on their participation in Saturday’s elections.

“We salute the people of Afghanistan who turned out in such great numbers to exercise their right to vote despite the threat of violence and intimidation from terrorists and those who do not wish to see a strong, democratic and sovereign Afghanistan,” an External Affairs Ministry spokesman said on Saturday.

ISAF:

International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) officials also congratulated the people of Afghanistan saying: “Today’s success clearly demonstrates that the Afghan people have chosen their future of progress and opportunity”.

Heading into Saturday’s vote, many Afghans and non-Afghans alike were concerned about insurgent violence and possible fraud. Militants had led a surge of violence in the weeks leading up to the vote. But Saturday came and went with a few scattered attacks that had no large effect on the national process, and fraud, for the moment, appears to have been more subdued than in past years. This election, was the first of its kind as it was the first time, since the US-led coalition invaded the country, that an election was managed entirely by Afghans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom