What's new

Afghanistan emerges as new job market for Pakistanis

Why you guys are weak in maths? over 100,000 jobs for Pakistanis mean we are directly supporting 1.5+millon Pakistanis!! and where did I said Pakistan is not giving jobs to Afghan refugees? they get jobs but with very less wages not like that restaurant guy if he was an Afghan in Pakistan he would have got a maximum of 8,000 PKR!

If you retaliate we will expel over 100,000 Pakistanis (which feeds 1.5+million Pakistanis) and will bring our people here and hire them with a bit lower wages (which can easily feed those 2.5 million refugees).

The figures given are wrong second even if those numbers were right which they are not 100,000 (cooks & construction workers your words not Mine)cannot support over 1.5 million people numbers just simply don't add up.

Before you Go and retaliate just remember one thing you are a land locked nation without Pakistan help you cant even Import a Nail. Before i go when you left Afghanistan which pakistan airport you used to fly out of?

India is involved in Afghanistan since decades today their only concern is Taliban who kills them, threatens them on the orders of general saheb

To be fair, you guys need to take back all the refugees from Pakistan before you take side with their enemy. You cant ask your enemy to keep on feeding your own people years after years. The way, you Afhganis shows venom towards Pakistan sometime I felt you deserved what you been through all those years.

Good for the region . Pakistanis should try and not harm themselves for once over their ego issues .

Good for the region . Pakistanis should try and not harm themselves for once over their ego issues .

India is involved in Afghanistan since decades today their only concern is Taliban who kills them, threatens them on the orders of general saheb!

Most of them are clerks, cooks, marketing guy, teachers, a small percentage represents engineers and doctors - rest of them are construction workers, carpenters, mechanics etc..

Well you may be right as far as current year says, but since last year, 80% of bankers and finance guys were Pakistani. Only Kabul bank was hiring Indians. Da Afghanistan Bank was formulted with the help of a Pakistani Banker. He formulated 3 more local banks ther before he went back to Pakistan due to his personal reasons. All CAs are Pakistani except 1, as far as I know.

Wt I heard now is that GoA is making problems (or strictness if u wanna say) for Pakistani employees and do not want to hire them any more.

Afghanistan is sitting on over 1 trillion dollars worth of minerals and resources.

Those can be used to feed growing economies of China, India, Brazil and established economies of EU and USA.

Afghanistan's future is bright if the Taliban and these other backward barbarians are wiped out.

Afghanistan is sitting on over 1 trillion dollars worth of minerals and resources.

Those can be used to feed growing economies of China, India, Brazil and established economies of EU and USA.

Afghanistan's future is bright if the Taliban and these other backward barbarians are wiped out.

All Afg. is based on Tribes (Talib+War Lords). Can you wipe out full nation, no. Instead of wipe out, y dont educate them......

If pakistani Are having visas Then why is Afghan Police harassing them and taking bribe?

Great, i hope Afghanistan stands on its two feet and provides for its refugees in Pakistan in the future. That will solve lots of issues between AFPAK.

You know your country's economy is in complete shambles if you have to migrate to Afghanistan to get jobs. What's next - Sierra Leone?

So Indians didn't migrate to Fiji, Guyana, Trinidad, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia ? :rofl:

I only wish that Afghanis and Pakistanis will forget the old chapter of cold war era, recognize their mistakes in being a pawn of foreign power and build strong relationship based on their shared culture and history. Pakistan and Afghanistan are like brothers, can fight all day long but can live without each other. Together we can build a stronger and prosperous region free of foreign meddling. Had it not been for mistakes of Aghan and Pak leaders back in the 80's we wouldn't be having drone flying over head and suicide bombers let on the lose.

I feel that Afghans are absorbing very cheap mentality from Indians.

These Afghanis have been kind of hypnotized. As per Sher Melang, they have cultural ties to Amitabh Bachan. While they were watching him dance, Indian government and military were supporting Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom