What's new

Afghanistan emerges as new job market for Pakistanis

I hear many Pakistanis are signing up for the ANA too. ;)

Thumbs up! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol, the Indians can never beat Pakistanis when it comes to Afghanistan.

The westerner's know their time is up, and they are very scared after their crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq.

So Indians didn't migrate to Fiji, Guyana, Trinidad, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia ? :rofl:

As indentured labor to circumvent anti-slavery laws - yes. LOL - in the 19th and early 20th century. Glad to see the Pakistanis catching up a century later. :rolleyes1:

These Afghanis have been kind of hypnotized. As per Sher Melang, they have cultural ties to Amitabh Bachan. While they were watching him dance, Indian government and military were supporting Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

I've always been open enough to criticize the Indian Govt. But your statement is just not true. India never supported the Soviets in Afghanistan. Proof -

The Bulletin - Google News Archive Search

As indentured labor to circumvent anti-slavery laws - yes. LOL - in the 19th and early 20th century. Glad to see the Pakistanis catching up a century later. :rolleyes1:

When you have Afghan refugees in Pakistan, and they being Pashtuns like we have, how can you judge whether they are Pakistani or Afghani ? If you are aware of politics in Pakistan, the government decided not to keep Afghanis who were living here for more than 30 years. It is evident at this point that they are going back. Its a stupid thread that does not have any evidence to make it's claim. Prove otherwise for Punjabis and Sindhis....

After Carribean and Africa massive migration from India, such incident likewise still continues today. When India is a country of 1.2 billion people and is so called 'economically rising' you would no need to even go to small islands like UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and make most of the ethnics there ....LOL.

ehhh what Karzai and his weak govt has to do with this? Its all due to foreign funded foreign projects in Afghanistan.

As soon the foreigners are gone the most of the jobs will go too.

bingo ....

I've always been open enough to criticize the Indian Govt. But your statement is just not true. India never supported the Soviets in Afghanistan. Proof -

The Bulletin - Google News Archive Search

india backed and supported the soviet invasion; this is a commonly known fact

bingo ....

india backed and supported the soviet invasion; this is a commonly known fact

Commonly known in Pakistan I bet where the following is also commonly known -

1. 9/11 was a Jewish-American conspiracy

2. 26/11 was a Jewish-Hindu conspiracy

3. Angels descended from the heavens and fought on the side of the Pakistanis in the 1965 war

So, I have no doubt that it is a commonly fact that India supported and backed the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in '79. I also have no doubt that commonly known facts in Pakistan are not rooted in either reality or logic.

When you have Afghan refugees in Pakistan, and they being Pashtuns like we have, how can you judge whether they are Pakistani or Afghani ? If you are aware of politics in Pakistan, the government decided not to keep Afghanis who were living here for more than 30 years. It is evident at this point that they are going back. Its a stupid thread that does not have any evidence to make it's claim. Prove otherwise for Punjabis and Sindhis....

After Carribean and Africa massive migration from India, such likewise incident still continues today. When India is a country of 1.2 billion people and is so called 'economically rising' you would no need to even go to small islands like UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and make most of the ethnics there still....LOL.

LOL - yea, Indians go to developed nations for work. I am not happy about it but there is a sea of difference between going to UAE, Bahrain and Qatar for blue collar jobs and going to Afghanistan for the same.

And Afghans wouldn't be refugees in Pakistan if not for your own actions.

LOL - yea, Indians go to developed nations for work. I am not happy about it but there is a sea of difference between going to UAE, Bahrain and Qatar for blue collar jobs and going to Afghanistan for the same.

And Afghans wouldn't be refugees in Pakistan if not for your own actions.

UAE, Bahrain and Qatar are 'developed'???

ROFL:
developed_and_developing_countries.png

You are giving comments which i have already replied to, so piss off and troll somewhere else...

Back
Top Bottom