What's new

Afghanistan emerges as new job market for Pakistanis

Indians wont come to dangerous zones of Afghanistan, same is case with Pakistani Punjabis and urduspekers. Mostly Pakistani Pashtuns are going to Afghanistan for jobs, they can easily mingle with locals and also because they themselves are inhabitants of dangerous FATA and KPK, they are used to Afghanistan-like situations.
Afghans in Pakistan are mostly living in Pashtun area, Pakistan would never had harbored millions of Afghans if there were no pashtuns in Pakistan.....We are teared apart by durand line, but we are one people with different tags of nationality. It would be end of pashtun nation if we cease to feel wrorwali for each other and become strangers for each other( i.e become afghans and pakistanis for each other, not pashtuns).

My punjabi seraki neighbor is teaching in Afghanistan today. No need to spread bullshit. Your wrorawalis are being treated as servants in Afghanistan and you are acting as if it is a big honor. Quite frankly i am embarrassed.

My punjabi seraki neighbor is teaching in Afghanistan today. No need to spread bullshit. Your rorawalis are being treated as servants in Afghanistan and you are acting as if it is a big honor. Quite frankly i am embarrassed.

I did'nt say all pakistanis working in Afghanistan are Pashtuns....
I have observed that punjabis are scared of going to pashtun areas, even city like peshawer, it is highy unlikey that they possessed sufficient courage to go to Afghanistan. Some of my friends have jobs in afghanistan, through them i know that your kind is scarce there......

good news that job opportunities in Afghanistan for Pakistanis. People go to other countries for jobs, no shame in it. Chill guys.:enjoy:

In my opinion Afghans would be definitely comfortable with Indians, but indians wont be comfortable working in your country.

Security will be the only concern for Indians, but still many Indians work in Afghanistan for different projects. Taliban has previously attacked and killed Indians constructing Delaram Zaranj highway.

Today I can also call you 'ungrateful people'

Foreigners? man if he give a decree that no Pakistani should be hired people will also support it because he has been under pressure for a long time that Pakistani should not be hired in Afghan market this was majority from people and parliamentarians.

1)How much the afghan war has cost pakistan===========Billions
2)How many afghans in pakistan ======================Millions
3)How much money they cost us every Month============Millions
4)Goods imported into Afghanistan for afghans consumption Tax and duty free via pakistan smuggled back into pakistan costing us literally Millions/Month
5)Illegal weapons courtesy of Afghanistan==========costing us Millions for law and order situation
6)Drugs smuggled into pakistan produced in Afghanistan=============Killing our youth costing us our future.
7)All of Transport and construction industry being run by Illegal afghans taking jobs away from Pakistanis by the 1000s.

Pakistan economy suffered cause of Afghan Wars costing us Billions and millions of jobs and not done yet and you are posting about so called 100,000 jobs taken by Pakistanis.
Come back and complain when you have some thing to stand on all i hear from afghans is how bad the Pakistanis are well border crossing is two way start using the other way and don't come back.

In my opinion Afghans would be definitely comfortable with Indians, but indians wont be comfortable working in your country.

India is involved in Afghanistan since decades today their only concern is Taliban who kills them, threatens them on the orders of general saheb!

Most of the Pakistanis working in afghanistan are Pashtuns. Your country is suffering from brain drain since Taliban times, you need Pakistani engineers, teachers, doctors, technicians etc for rebuilding and reconstruction of the country.

Most of them are clerks, cooks, marketing guy, teachers, a small percentage represents engineers and doctors - rest of them are construction workers, carpenters, mechanics etc..

Today I can also call you 'ungrateful people'

Foreigners? man if he give a decree that no Pakistani should be hired people will also support it because he has been under pressure for a long time that Pakistani should not be hired in Afghan market this was majority from people and parliamentarians.

ungrateful you piece of **!!
who had fed and put cloth of your bodies of you and half of your bothers/sisters, Every ungrateful Afghani in Canada lived all his life on Pakistani handouts, they worked and and saved money while getting free education food and shelter and used that saved money to pay asylum lawers

If it were up to afghanis they will never hire a single Paksitani, Its foreign companies and missions who are hiring and they hire capable people, they advertise in Pakistani newspapers.

ungrateful people can kiss my south

If Afghanistan can produce and fulfill it requirement of by its own people then Pakistanis wont go there..... Pakistan is providing all kind of skills on cost cheaper then any other country... A Pakistan CA/ACCA intern get 30000 to 40000 (350 to 450 USD) depending on firm in Afghanistan and are providing great services. Will an intern from US/UK or even India agree on that? Nope.... Afghans in Pakistan make lot of money here but they dont usually spend it on children education.... All i see afghan teens and boys is going to gym or play football/cricket or driving around in 2od. In my life i only saw 4 Afghan studying in college or universities.... rest just drop off after metric or inter,.

And those who are thinking its an act of greatness from Afghanistan i beg to differ....its simple supply and demand. Remember if we dont have 3.5 million (official figure in real 35 million or even more) we wont have job problems here. Pakistanis wont require to leave there home and go to afghanistan for job search.

If Afghanistan can produce and fulfill it requirement of by its own people then Pakistanis wont go there..... Pakistan is providing all kind of skills on cost cheaper then any other country... A Pakistan CA/ACCA intern get 30000 to 40000 (350 to 450 USD) depending on firm in Afghanistan and are providing great services. Will an intern from US/UK or even India agree on that? Nope.... Afghans in Pakistan make lot of money here but they dont usually spend it on children education.... All i see afghan teens and boys is going to gym or play football/cricket or driving around in 2od. In my life i only saw 4 Afghan studying in college or universities.... rest just drop off after metric or inter,.

And those who are thinking its an act of greatness from Afghanistan i beg to differ....its simple supply and demand. Remember if we dont have 3.5 million (official figure in real 35 million or even more) we wont have job problems here. Pakistanis wont require to leave there home and go to afghanistan for job search.

Dost tu CA/ACCA hai kiya ?

Me too ! Articles kar rahaa hai or did you get left out by ICAP's directive too ! :cry:

I left my articles to move to Isb.... And was choosing a firm and then ICAP strike, Kbooom. So i got an Idea which can be seen in my sig :D. On serious note trying my luck in OBU.

I left my articles to move to Isb.... And was choosing a firm and then ICAP strike, Kbooom. So i got an Idea which can be seen in my sig :D. On serious note trying my luck in OBU.

I'm currently doing an internship with Grant Thornton International *Anjum, Asim, Shahid, Rahman Chartered Accountants & Co.* & was a few days into the initial probabtion period when ICAP struck ! So right now...when the internship ends in Nov...I'm going to sit on buttt at home before planning the next move ! Kitneii kameeneii hain yeh ICAP waleiii babeiii...lets hope the Competition Commission sorts it out !

Whats OBU ?

Oh...oh Oxford Brookes...yup I'm gonna start writing the thesis on it soon !

Why you guys are weak in maths? over 100,000 jobs for Pakistanis mean we are directly supporting 1.5+millon Pakistanis!! and where did I said Pakistan is not giving jobs to Afghan refugees? they get jobs but with very less wages not like that restaurant guy if he was an Afghan in Pakistan he would have got a maximum of 8,000 PKR!

If you retaliate we will expel over 100,000 Pakistanis (which feeds 1.5+million Pakistanis) and will bring our people here and hire them with a bit lower wages (which can easily feed those 2.5 million refugees).

Sorry we didn't get a chance to get higher math education in Afghanistan, but whatever weak math skill we have I can conclude from you math skills that every pakistani has 15 family members. that sound about right i have 13 children then i dont know about the 11 hmmm i must have been very bad

Sorry we did get a chance to get higher math education in Afghanistan, but whatever weak math skill we have I can conclude from you math skills that every pakistani has 15 family members. that sound about right i have 13 children then i dont know about the 11 hmmm i must have been very bad

Kiyaa cricket ki team banannii theee ! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom