What's new

Afghanistan emerges as new job market for Pakistanis

If you retaliate we will expel over 100,000 Pakistanis (which feeds 1.5+million Pakistanis) and will bring our people here and hire them with a bit lower wages (which can easily feed those 2.5 million refugees).

We wonder why are you not doing that? this is wonderful idea which is going to solve problems of millions of Afghan refugees.

What is stopping Karzai govt from doing so?

Why you guys are weak in maths? over 100,000 jobs for Pakistanis mean we are directly supporting 1.5+millon Pakistanis!! and where did I said Pakistan is not giving jobs to Afghan refugees? they get jobs but with very less wages not like that restaurant guy if he was an Afghan in Pakistan he would have got a maximum of 8,000 PKR!

If you retaliate we will expel over 100,000 Pakistanis (which feeds 1.5+million Pakistanis) and will bring our people here and hire them with a bit lower wages (which can easily feed those 2.5 million refugees).

when few 1000s for u = 1.5 millions than i wonder wht would ve the 5 million afghans living in Pakistan = ???
i mean if the salary is so much low for afghans why they are still working? no one force them to work & live in Pakistan, just cz they couldnt even get this small money in afghanistan.....u know the way u said abt wages are the reason why we call u people ungrateful this is the big example.

Ok good I was waiting to read this, will quote this anywhere any Pakistani say Afghan are ungrateful because the same applies to Afghans as well they work their (very hard) and feed themselves and give you guys rent too! so nothing about ungratefulness here!

Big difference between millions of Afghan refugees who had burdened our economy over the years and disturbed social fabric of our socity too, and few thousands Pakistanis working in Afghanistan.

You can quote me viz a viz Afghan employees came to Pakistan through proper vias/documents for jobs (which is NOT the bcase BTW) and tens of thousands of illegal Afghans entered Pakistan illegaly.

Peace

My post from Indian POV.

Admit it or not, Indian investment in A-stan will need skilled workers from Pakistan. A-stan people have to learn the process gradually and for a time being, majority of the jobs will go to Pakistani people. Its good for all three countries involved.

One thing that should be kept in mind that Afghan people can work way comfortably with Pakistani workers. Indians comes second. But when it comes to Chinese and other nationals, Afghan people won't see the connections and may oppose it.

So its good for Pakistan as well as India.

Another aspect will be a challenge of refugees in Pakistan returning back to their homes, if situation stabilizes. Then that could create some problems. Locals will always support those people over Pakistani people. So its too early to say how political and social dynamics will effect economics.

when few 1000s for u = 1.5 millions than i wonder wht would ve the 5 million afghans living in Pakistan = ???
i mean if the salary is so much low for afghans why they are still working? no one force them to work & live in Pakistan, just cz they couldnt even get this small money in afghanistan.....u know the way u said abt wages are the reason why we call u people ungrateful this is the big example.

Oh boy, I am sure you aren't working because when a person works he don't eats it all but have responsibility of a family too! the rest you must be mature enough to understand.

Those Afghans who are moving for jobs into Pakistan are into finding very basic jobs which doesn't make them earn higher than that but Afghan gov is working hard to create jobs for lower communities in Afghan society. The jobs will come for those people in thousands in a year or two!

Why you guys are weak in maths? over 100,000 jobs for Pakistanis mean we are directly supporting 1.5+millon Pakistanis!! and where did I said Pakistan is not giving jobs to Afghan refugees? they get jobs but with very less wages not like that restaurant guy if he was an Afghan in Pakistan he would have got a maximum of 8,000 PKR!

They are getting paid for their skills, not out of brotherhood. Why don't you get this notion out of your head. Obviously we have done more for your people than you have for us.

So you hire two cooks and now you are trying to make us feel guilty?

I feel that Afghans are absorbing very cheap mentality from Indians.

We wonder why are you not doing that? this is wonderful idea which is going to solve problems of millions of Afghan refugees.

What is stopping Karzai govt from doing so?

Good question, the return of refugees will need to have a broad policy and strategy they would need many things to settle here not only jobs because currently this government is busy in other vital national projects and have very less focus on that.

They are getting paid for their skills, not out of brotherhood. Why don't you get this notion out of your head. Obviously we have done more for your people than you have for us.

Lol can't we just ask Indians to replace Pakistanis here? if it was for skills not brotherhood? I know Indians have more working skills than Pakistanis but trust me this is all for having good relations and brotherhood, as I said before you guys are programmed negatively so it won't matter to you guys!

Oh boy, I am sure you aren't working because when a person works he don't eats it all but have responsibility of a family too! the rest you must be mature enough to understand.

Those Afghans who are moving for jobs into Pakistan are into finding very basic jobs which doesn't make them earn higher than that but Afghan gov is working hard to create jobs for lower communities in Afghan society. The jobs will come for those people in thousands in a year or two!

If tht is the case than why are u crying tht we give afghans low wages? i mean a construction worker in Pakistan couldnt get salary in lacs.....
plus few Pakistanis who are working in A istan are hired by mostly foreign companies & NGOs due to there skill not out of ur so called love for Pakistanis....

Good question, the return of refugees will need to have a broad policy and strategy they would need many things to settle here not only jobs because currently this government is busy in other vital national projects and have very less focus on that.

I guess you must have came around by now viz a viz understanding the implication of the word "ungratefull". Hopefully you must accept the reality that why Pakistanis found jobs in those projects in Afghanistan.

Anyway its a time Afghan Govt should come up with a policy to accomodate own people there since we had made many mistakes by allowing Afghanistanis all around grabing opportunities in even small sectors and we are now feeling the heat viz a viz unemployment. Afghan govt should avoid such mistakes if possible

Lol can't we just ask Indians to replace Pakistanis here? if it was for skills not brotherhood? I know Indians have more working skills than Pakistanis but trust me this is all for having good relations and brotherhood, as I said before you guys are programmed negatively so it won't matter to you guys!

Please dont come up with emotional claims. Its not about brotherhood at all. The preference of Pakistanis over Indians is due to many factors specially cultural understanding/ease (linguistics) is the one of the main factors

If tht is the case than why are u crying tht we give afghans low wages? i mean a construction worker in Pakistan couldnt get salary in lacs.....
plus few Pakistanis who are working in A istan are hired by mostly foreign companies & NGOs due to there skill not out of ur so called love for Pakistanis....

As I always said we aren't Indians so please before giving figure try to know it's a fact or not! we are into construction works here we usually hire Pakistanis for plaster because they are very good at it and they always morn about very low wages there, we pay them 80 AFN (150 PKR) for per square meter and they say it's very hard for them to have it 100 PKR /sm in Pakistan! so no construction worker gets salary in lacs unless he is a dealer or have a higher stake in the project!

There are no such foreign company or NGO in Afghanistan that do not report their hiring to the ministry of labor and finance and then their contracts are sent to the ministry of foreign affairs.

I though Afghanistan always been Major employer for Pakistan since conquer attempt of USSR :rofl::lol:

:-)sniper::guns::butcher::hang2:)

Razpak lecturing on Cheap mentality. Did sun rose from West today. :lol:

Its not like that you people haven't use them. You used the illiterate Afghanis for other purposes and we all know what was it.

Afghanistan is giving honest day labor job while you gave them explosion laden ones.

Please dont come up with emotional claims. Its not about brotherhood at all. The preference of Pakistanis over Indians is due to many factors specially cultural understanding/ease (linguistics) is the one of the main factors

We have cultural understanding with Indians too every Afghan knows who is amitab bachchan :lol: that's even not a unique factor but yeah there are many factors that bonds this brotherhood!

We have cultural understanding with Indians too every Afghan knows who is amitab bachchan :lol: that's even not a unique factor but yeah there are many factors that bonds this brotherhood!

lolzzzz by that yardstick we have cultural understanding with US/UK since we know very well who is Arnolad and julia, Angi

Back
Top Bottom