What's new

AFGHANISTAN ACCUSES PAKISTAN OF WRECKING PEACE HOPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reply from him??looks like a troll..

Taking pride in ur ethnicity is not bad but considering others as inferior is racism.. also im not a pashtun but il join Pak Pashtun forum if SOM doesnt mind...

Luffy,son of mountains,havisultan etc are also pashtun...

Spring onion, abu zulfiqar and taimi khan are most senior pashtun members here. There are actually dozens of pashto speakers here but most of them dont introduce themeselves as pashtuns.

That forum, was created in reaction to famous pashtun-forums, to counter "afghan propaganda" and have space for pakistani forums...i was also directly invited by the creator...on creation they were confused what they should talk about? Most of the new members were from defence.pk, its staff was from defence.pk, so their chats were limited to praising of pak army, they didnt know much about pashtuns. So the idea failed.
Its interesting Aeronaut, spring onion, taimi khan, abu zulfiqar, astanoshkhan etc all joined that forum but never participated.

Spring onion, abu zulfiqar and taimi khan are most senior pashtun members here. There are actually dozens of pashto speakers here but most of them dont introduce themeselves as pashtuns.

That forum, was created in reaction to famous pashtun-forums, to counter "afghan propaganda" and have space for pakistani forums...i was also directly invited by the creator...on creation they were confused what they should talk about? Most of the new members were from defence.pk, its staff was from defence.pk, so their chats were limited to praising of pak army, they didnt know much about pashtuns. So the idea failed.
Its interesting Aeronaut, spring onion, taimi khan, abu zulfiqar, astanoshkhan etc all joined that forum but never participated.

Sounds like BS... they are all proud pashtuns... man what are you talkin abt!

Last few decades we burnt in Hell due to you Pakistanis , you created Taliban , you sustained them to defeat northern alliance . our generations were killed in these decades . it's hard to find a family in my country which didn't lost father,mother, sister , brother , relatives . you supported taliban. now you will burn in same hell fire that we burnt :angry: :devil:

This guy is just awsome......:):crazy:
I love him...:super::enjoy:
This man don't care for their half population died coz of carpet bombing by US and USSR but hate that nation which is still feeding his people still giving place to 1000s of refugees of his country and feeding him with weat and other edibles......:lol:
shame on your sense dear...:)

Sounds like BS... they are all proud pashtuns... man what are you talkin abt!

Nope they are proud pakistanis, ethnic background doesnt matter to them....you have to understand that many pashtuns of pakistan simply dont care about their ethnicity nor they are interested to know about it...if one is pakistani nationalist then naturally he would have least inclination towards his ethnic identity..
And many pashtuns are simply islamists, neither ethnicity nor nationality are above their religion for them.

If the staff of the forum speak against Afghan nation and country then officially that forum is anti-afghanistan.
And your forum is dead because there is no activity there..two or three members do not count as activity..there are dozen pashtun members on defence.pk, try convincing them to participate in your forum, you would be disappointed.
Dear SOM you should realize that ethnic forum doesnt attract pakistani pashtuns. Infact you are going against jinnah words in which he said that we are only pakistanis, not pashtuns, baloch, punjabi etc...you are taking extra pride in your ethnicity evident from your forum, which is counted in borderline racism here.

:cry: Point to be Noted for all PAKISTANI PASHTOONS in defence.pk

All pakistani pashtuns are always welcomed there....plz join our hands for a better image of Pakistani Pashtuns before the world.......which few other forums are destroying on internet.

:) Hope to get a Positive response

you are no more Pashtoon , you are mixed with Urdu Punjabis Afghan haters. you are Middle monkeys who destroying Afghanistan with help of Pakistanis , you are talibani puppet of Pakistan .

It is sad to see so many morons among my pashtun people. On pashtun forums there are always querrels between pashtuns. Lar vs bar pashtun fights. Religous pashtun vs secular pashtun fights...tribal vs urban fights...they are always pulling legs of each other...they call name to each other.
On this forum we are also providing entertainment...Abu zolfiqar, ghilzai and other pashtuns here dont care if some pakistani pass degrading comments about pashtuns but they would pull my ear on responding to that anti-pashtun comment.
Carry on AfghanX, you are neither first nor last Afghan troll.....world is already laughing at us, make them laugh more.

you are no more Pashtoon , you are mixed with Urdu Punjabis Afghan haters. you are Middle monkeys who destroying Afghanistan with help of Pakistanis , you are talibani puppet of Pakistan .

From what i have seen, Monkey D Luffy can hardly be called anyone's puppet. Anyway, why don't you introduce yourself to the forum members ?

It is sad to see so many morons among my pashtun people. On pashtun forums there are always querrels between pashtuns. Lar vs bar pashtun fights. Religous pashtun vs secular pashtun fights...tribal vs urban fights...they are always pulling legs of each other...they call name to each other.
On this forum we are also providing entertainment...Abu zolfiqar, ghilzai and other pashtuns here dont care if some pakistani pass degrading comments about pashtuns but they would pull my ear on responding to that anti-pashtun comment.
Carry on AfghanX, you are neither first nor last Afghan troll.....world is already laughing at us, make them laugh more.

I have yet to see Pakistanis abusing OUR OWN PASHTUN BROTHERS! and not get bashed and banned on PDF!

:cry: Point to be Noted for all PAKISTANI PASHTOONS in defence.pk

All pakistani pashtuns are always welcomed there....plz join our hands for a better image of Pakistani Pashtuns before the world.......which few other forums are destroying on internet.

:) Hope to get a Positive response

If you become active here then you can hope for good responses.

I wonder if pakistan have been such great friends to Afghanistan ,

why did they create taliban, and plz for gods sake dont say taliban were mujhahideens because they were not.

Why did PA support Mullah omar against rabbanni/massoud when they were trying to stabalize afghanistan,

Why Airlift of Konduz, if pakistan was indeed supporting the US led invasion of taliban?

Why support haqqani and hekmetyaar?

I have yet to see Pakistanis abusing OUR OWN PASHTUN BROTHERS! and not get bashed and banned on PDF!

There are so many anti-pashtun and anti-tribal posts on this forum that i no longer report them....while on pashtun forums some members do insult pakistani pashtuns but they are not racist comments while on this forum the anti-pashtun posts are simply racist. And i am not talking about anti-afghan posts.

You ruined our country since USSR left , you created taliban . you killed much more people, women , child than any other power in Afghanistan. you are selfish people , you are feeding some Afghanis because you made them homeless and for ur selfish goal to train them in to taliban to destroy peace in Afghanistan and to control it.

in few years we will even surpass your economy , power.

Where do you live? America? Canada? U.K?

There are so many anti-pashtun and anti-tribal posts on this forum that i no longer report them....while on pashtun forums some members do insult pakistani pashtuns but they are not racist comments while on this forum the anti-pashtun posts are simply racist. And i am not talking about anti-afghan posts.

Khuda ka khauf kar bhai... we are all brothers.. agar koi beghairti karta hai tu aus kou jawab bi milta hai...

I wonder if pakistan have been such great friends to Afghanistan ,

We wonder the same for this country called Afghanistan.

why did they create taliban, and plz for gods sake dont say taliban were mujhahideens because they were not.

Why did Afghanistan wasted its time in hostility to Pakistan. Why supported BLA and other rebel groups decades before Pakistan supported Taliban.

Why did PA support Mullah omar against rabbanni/massoud when they were trying to stabalize afghanistan,

Why Afghan govt supported TTP when they were expected PA to stabilize Afghanistan?

Why Airlift of Konduz, if pakistan was indeed supporting the US led invasion of taliban?

Again why this stupid and suicidal hostility towards by these idiots in Afghanistan towards Pakistan? Why?

Why support haqqani and hekmetyaar?

Why support Brahmadagh Bugti and other terrorists?

These are the few questions whose sane and rational answers we can't expect from you Bharatis so don't ask such type of stupid questions in future to us.

@Pakistani Nationalist
just a day ago members were suggesting to give red indian treatment to tribals, yet no one condemned them. Our own tribal @Abu Zolfiqar thanked his post...when i respond to such posts then i am labelled racist and ethnic bigot.
I think i dont need to mention non-pashtun members. The pashtuns here are wierd. One of the pashtun here suggested that waziristan should be nuked. Another proudly claimed that his uncle in PAF bombarded his own native village in waziristan..another one suggested that all the relatives of talibans should be burnt alive...dosro sey kia gila karna?

it's none of your business.

O.k Carry on with your emotional outbursts and anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom