What's new

AFGHANISTAN ACCUSES PAKISTAN OF WRECKING PEACE HOPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not interested to know what you used to do as a kid. What I am interested to know when was the last time you stood up for your country while you get emotional diarrhea when someone says something about Afghanistan?

When was the last time you stood up for your pashtun countrymen?

your tribal Areas ???? What is Pakistan ? where it was before 100 years ?

BLA people are our brothers , Baluchistan is not Pakistan. you have ruined Afghanistan by creating , supporting , sustaining Taliban . TTP is just taste of your own poison , for which ur blame Afghan , American , Indian , Chinese , Turkey , Mars aliens , Pandora people of avatar movie, zombies , Vampires ...etc..

aw2osm.jpg

@chauvunist : Wrror, touuu koiii Namak Mandiii seiii chanmpeiii wagheraa layaa haiii yaa nahin - Bhoook lagiii hooiii haiii aur yeh show abhi enjoy karnaa haiii ? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even that is also not true ....Whatever is happening now...is all realted to election political stunt by politician in India....That does not mean...Even Tamilnadu does not like Lankans...

No its not election political stunt by any politician.

So my beating some weak kid makes u super man? :omghaha:

How would it look if i told u that i beat a pashtun kid when i was a boy and he had to be taken to CMH coz i fractured his leg... funny thing was tht he was older than me ... does tht make pashtuns a lesser race or an inferior race to baluch? nope... tht was probably luck... who knows there might be a pashtun khali who could beat me hands down? :lol: come out of ur childish mentality boy.... grow up... besides how old are you? a teenager i guess...

I was small kid, how could i understand those complex things? I was from village and was too crude, in our villages querrling with other kids, breaking things, hunting, ghulail are fun activities of kids...it was fun for me at that time...but now i think about it, i must have sowed seeds of hatred unintentionally in the hearts of those punjabis...
I am just trying to understand why pashtuns are disliked by others.

Afghans are funny people.

1. They invite Russia.

2. They fight against Russia.

3. They run to Pakistan after getting massacred by Russians.

4. Blame Pakistan.

I was small kid, how could i understand those complex things? I was from village and was too crude, in our villages querrling with other kids, breaking things, hunting, ghulail are fun activities of kids...it was fun for me at that time...but now i think about it, i must have sowed seeds unintentionally in the hearts of those punjabis...

LOL. You feel proud by beating on mommy daddy city kids?

You want action come to rural Punjab.

In my village kids like to do same things.

BLA people are our brothers , Baluchistan is not Pakistan. you have ruined Afghanistan by creating , supporting , sustaining Taliban . TTP is just taste of your own poison , for which ur blame Afghan , American , Indian , Chinese , Turkey , Mars aliens , Pandora people of avatar movie, zombies , Vampires ...etc..
264gpao.jpg

Yeah yeah, and how does it feel sitting in the lap of ones who would ship mules all the way from Nevada to facilitate arms delivery into Afghanistan?

And yeah we very much know that BLA goons are your brothers you don't need to endorse this fact..

Many times. Even against the guys you mentioned in your previous post.

When was the last time you stood up for your country?

I have to agree with Luffy saab, I hate mommy daddy kids from Isloo too.

And trust me Luffy, there are plenty of mommy daddy Pashtun kids in Islamabad as well.

Afghans are funny people.

1. They invite Russia.

2. They fight against Russia.

3. They run to Pakistan after getting massacred by Russians.

4. Blame Pakistan.

LOL. You feel proud by beating on mommy daddy city kids?

You want action come to rural Punjab.

In my village kids like to do same things.

Lol i agree with you...rural punjab ki baat different he.

I was small kid, how could i understand those complex things? I was from village and was too crude, in our villages querrling with other kids, breaking things, hunting, ghulail are fun activities of kids...it was fun for me at that time...but now i think about it, i must have sowed seeds of hatred unintentionally in the hearts of those punjabis...

Its only u here on PDF who thinks tht way not dozens of other pashtuns:

You must be special!

The thing is i am tired of indian vs pakistani quarrels, i used to do both indian and afghan bashing when i was young teenager, but i have realized that it is not always black and white...it is time to control our army's ambitions, make peace with india and make some progress.

I have to agree with Luffy saab, I hate mommy daddy kids from Isloo too.

And trust me Luffy, there are plenty of mommy daddy Pashtun kids in Islamabad as well.

Mommy day kids are so gay...lol..

The thing is i am tired of indian vs pakistani quarrels, i used to do both indian and afghan bashing when i was young teenager, but i have realized that it is not always black and white...it is time to control our army's ambitions, make peace with india and make some progress.

KASHMIR..............

Indians are not worth making peace with.

They are idol worshipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom