What's new

AFGHANISTAN ACCUSES PAKISTAN OF WRECKING PEACE HOPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khuda ka khauf kar bhai... we are all brothers.. agar koi beghairti karta hai tu aus kou jawab bi milta hai...

There are no anti-pushtoon posts on this forum. only posts are Anti-Afghanistan and this drama queen @MonkeyDLuffy is just making a scene to make himself look innocent and to make Pakistani pushtoons fools so they can also become loyal servants to non pushtoon majority Afghanistan just like him.

@Pakistani Nationalist
just a day ago members were suggesting to give red indian treatment to tribals, yet no one condemned them. Our own tribal @Abu Zolfiqar thanked his post...when i respond to such posts then i am labelled racist and ethnic bigot.

AZ himself is from Kurram agency,FATA...

I think i dont need to mention non-pashtun members. The pashtuns here are wierd. One of the pashtun here suggested that waziristan should be nuked.

Thts kinda stupid..
Another proudly claimed that his uncle in PAF bombarded his own native village in waziristan..

Im sure no he didnt want to kill innocent civilians?
another one suggested that all the relatives of talibans should be burnt alive...dosro sey kia gila karna?

When u see the beheading and suicide attacks what do u expect... no mercy for bastard taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:
We wonder the same for this country called Afghanistan.

Why did Afghanistan wasted its time in hostility to Pakistan. Why supported BLA and other rebel groups decades before Pakistan supported Taliban.

Why Afghan govt supported TTP when they were expected PA to stabilize Afghanistan?

Again why this stupid and suicidal hostility towards by these idiots in Afghanistan towards Pakistan? Why?

Why support Brahmadagh Bugti and other terrorists?

These are the few questions whose sane and rational answers we can't expect from you Bharatis so don't ask such type of stupid questions in future to us.

WTF... Logic fail!!!!

Your baluchistan stuff has deeprooted hsitory, learn it's timeline,

After destroying afghanistan twice, by helping taliban and then by US, you expect them to enforce independent outfits working from thier land.

Which planet do you live in?

AZ himself is from Kurram agency,FATA...

Thts kinda stupid..

Im sure no he didnt want to kill innocent civilians?

When u see the beheading and suicide attacks what do u expect... no mercy for bastard taliban.

I know fully about abu zolfiqar, you dont need to tell me that he is from para chinar...ajkal hum dono ka panga chal raha he.. @Hyperion is also tribal, unlike zolfiqar he has proved that he wont tolerate non-sense and racism against tribal people...

I know fully about abu zolfiqar, you dont need to tell me that he is from para chinar...ajkal hum dono ka panga chal raha he.. @Hyperion is also tribal, unlike zolfiqar he has proved that he wont tolerate non-sense and racism against tribal people...

He might have a house in parachinar but his family is from Kurram..

Why are all these uninformed retards accusing Pakistan of "creating" Taliban?

Taiban formed when northern War lords were raping girls and kidnapping boys for dancing and bacha baazi.

There are no anti-pushtoon posts on this forum. only posts are Anti-Afghanistan and this drama queen @MonkeyDLuffy is just making a scene to make himself look innocent and to make Pakistani pushtoons fools so they can also become loyal servants to non pushtoon majority Afghanistan just like him.

You want me to make list of such posts?
If you dont want to waste mine and yours time, simply go through safriz's or Pakdefender's posts. There are numerous random anti-pakhtun comments. But these two members are very consistent. Even favourite of you people with credibility, hyperion do not tolerate their racist comments

He might have a house in parachinar but his family is from Kurram..

lol...dear para chinar is tehsil of kurram agency

Planet "Pakistan" .... By calling Brother Brother they fucked our Mother Country. Still they dream to Rule Afghanistan using Taliban .

You want the truth? you cant handle the truth kid..

It was your country before the soviet invasion that invade our tribal areas... it was your country that supported BLA .... it was your KHAD tht was involved in terrorism in my country... it was urself that got played in Pakistans hand if you want to think that way... it was your people that made Mullah Omar a hero... remember Mullah Omars claim of fame? the incident involving the killing of a warlord for sodomising a boy?.... it was you guys who started fighting soviets not us... we came later .... and even now my sheltering BLA and TTP leadership u are shooting at ur own foot...do you think u can play it like this? a peaceful and friendly afghanistan is in our interest ... but a vile ,anti Pakistan afghanistan is not!

Dont play musical chairs with Pakistan you will lose badly.

Taliban consist of Pashtuns from Southern Afghanistan.

Pakistan only helped Pashtuns, we don't give a **** about Northerners.

Taliban consist of Pashtuns from Southern Afghanistan.

Pakistan only helped Pashtuns, we don't give a **** about Northerners.

Its time we wake up and smell the coffee... enough with our "pro pashtun" policies... its time we give equal importance to the minorities of Afghanistan aswell... think about it... what have these kabuli pastuns given us anyway? cheap kalashinkovs,drugs and beggers etc etc?

WTF... Logic fail!!!!

Your baluchistan stuff has deeprooted hsitory, learn it's timeline,

Afghan Taliban stuff also has its deep rooted history. Learn from the history.

After destroying afghanistan twice, by helping taliban and then by US, you expect them to enforce independent outfits working from thier land.

We also say the same. After supporting anti-Pakistan elements for decades what the hell these Afghans were expecting from Pakistan? Sohan halwa of Multan?

Which planet do you live in?

In any case that planet would be better than your country whose every other citizen is bigot and lacks the ability to comprehend and accept the truth.

You want me to make list of such posts?
If you dont want to waste mine and yours time, simply go through safriz's or Pakdefender's posts. There are numerous random anti-pakhtun comments. But these two members are very consistent. Even favourite of you people with credibility, hyperion do not tolerate their racist comments

Before complaining tell me how many times you have condemned anti-Pakistan rants of Indians and Afghans on this forum?

I am sure you can't point out a single one. If they said something it is their personal act and has nothing to with rest of Pakistan.

Its time we wake up and smell the coffee... enough with our "pro pashtun" policies... its time we give equal importance to the minorities of Afghanistan aswell... think about it... what have these kabuli pastuns given us anyway? cheap kalashinkovs,drugs and beggers etc etc?

The Northerners are godless communists.

Kabuli Pashtuns are just their lackeys.

Pakistan always supported Pashtun from South.

Afghan Taliban stuff also has its deep rooted history. Learn from the history.

We also say the same. After supporting anti-Pakistan elements for decades what the hell these Afghans were expecting from Pakistan? Sohan halwa of Multan?

In any case that planet would be better than your country whose every other citizen is bigot and lacks the ability to comprehend and accept the truth.

Before complaining tell me how many times you have condemned anti-Pakistan rants of Indians and Afghans on this forum?

I am sure you can't point out a single one. If they said something it is their personal act and has nothing to with rest of Pakistan.

I am not whining. You people were denying that there are no anti-pashtun comments here while i simply corrected you and pakistani nationalist.
The fact is baloch are lucky, they are ignored but no racism or stereotypes are against them. While pashtuns are recieved with racism and stereotypes. Perhaps the fault is ours. When i was kid in islamabad, me and my brother used to beat our punjabi neighbour kids. Their parents used to tell their kids that stay away from these pathan kids. Moreover their parents used to come to complain about us. On the top of that even as kids we used to wear shalwar kameez in islamabad. I dont think those grown up punjabis would have now good views about pashtuns.

I am not whining. You people were denying that there are no anti-pashtun comments here while i simply corrected you and pakistani nationalist.
The fact is baloch are lucky, they are ignored but no racism or stereotypes are against them. While pashtuns are recieved with racism and stereotypes. Perhaps the fault is ours. When i was kid in islam, me and my brother used to beat our punjabi neighbour kids. Their parents used to tell their kids that stay away from these pathan kids. Moreover their parents used to come to complain about us. On the top of that even as kids we used to wear shalwar kameez in islamabad. I dont think those grown up punjabis would have now good views about pashtuns.

I am not interested to know what you used to do as a kid. What I am interested to know when was the last time you stood up for your country while you get emotional diarrhea when someone says something about Afghanistan?

The fact is baloch are lucky, they are ignored but no racism or stereotypes are against them. While pashtuns are recieved with racism and stereotypes. Perhaps the fault is ours. When i was kid in islam, me and my brother used to beat our punjabi neighbour kids. Their parents used to tell their kids that stay away from these pathan kids. Moreover their parents used to come to complain about us. On the top of that even as kids we used to wear shalwar kameez in islamabad. I dont think those grown up punjabis would have now good views about pashtuns.

So my beating some weak kid makes u super man? :omghaha:

How would it look if i told u that i beat a pashtun kid when i was a boy and he had to be taken to CMH coz i fractured his leg... funny thing was tht he was older than me ... does tht make pashtuns a lesser race or an inferior race to baluch? nope... tht was probably luck... who knows there might be a pashtun khali who could beat me hands down? :lol: come out of ur childish mentality boy.... grow up... besides how old are you? a teenager i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom