What's new

Afghan troops kill 100 Taliban during 5-day battle in Helmand

One trained by the US, the other by NATO - big difference

But I think there is another big word called motivation.
ISIS is a new born terrorists group.But Iraqis defeated by them.
But Talibans are veteran.ANSF counter them effectively.
By the way what about the Afghan officers trained from Indian military institutions?.
I hope they will rise the reputation of our institutions.

But I think there is another big word called motivation.
ISIS is a new born terrorists group.But Iraqis defeated by them.
But Talibans are veteran.ANSF counter them effectively.
By the way what about the Afghan officers trained from Indian military institutions?.
I hope they will rise the reputation of our institutions.

Of course motivation and cause is the most important factor, we were just joking :rolleyes:

Another important factor is local support.

Soldiers are simply not prepared to fight and die for a cause the don't believe in and at the same moment without local support.

We have many soldiers trained in India, but they are often only used for offensives or special operation in rough terrain.

They are mostly stationed in Kabul, so they don't see much fighting.

10406929_10152325920798411_6417233176362618511_n.jpg

NATO/US, the situation in Iraq is totally different from Afghanistan. Iraqi armed forces needed a will to fight/resist the rebels which they lacked but in case of Afghans at least two generations of us is born in war and each of us knows how to fight.

With the minimum equipments ANSF have, they are doing extraordinary mashAllah.

Rehen dei Malang Khanaa you can't do two push ups without collapsing aur fight key baat kartaa haiii - Even Afghan women can fight better than you so exclude yourself from the 'each of us know how to fight' ! :disagree:

Only real Afghans know how to fight - You're a softie who couldn't even stop me as I walked over to you & then walked away with the beautiful lady you were courting ! :bunny:

Rehen dei Malang Khanaa you can't do two push ups without collapsing aur fight key baat kartaa haiii - Even Afghan women can fight better than you so exclude yourself from the 'each of us know how to fight' ! :disagree:

Only real Afghans know how to fight - You're a softie who couldn't even stop me as I walked over to you & then walked away with the beautiful lady you were courting ! :bunny:

I am softie for a soft bone dude like you :p: try me if you aren't what I said :devil:

I guess a tight Pashtun hug would be enough for your ribs and spine :sick:

Afghanistan need to increase the ANA strength,Operation need to be launched throughout Afghanistan to finish them off soon as we just can't live having these talibastarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds in our countries.

We will InshAllah; but they every time run away to their holes :angry:

May Allah (swt) bless the fallen soldiers of ANSF and civilians the highest reward for their martyrdom. Amen

We need trust between two countries, taking out TTP and Afghan Taliban would be a matter of days for ANSF and PA.
It will be a difficult task, Pakistani security establishment still needs haqqani network, it seems, as they have allowed haqqani militants to escape to Afghanistan before operation. Quetta and Miranshah, as long as taliban have sanctuaries there, it will be pointless just to kill taliban in Afghanistan. These Afghan taliban are also providing sanctuaries to TTP in kunar and nuristan, creating the tension between Afghanistan and pakistan. Pakistan need to realize that haqqani network, which they use to bomb indian installations in afghanistan, can become liability for them, as haqqani group and TTP are very close to each other, spirtually and operationally.

Afghanistan need to increase the ANA strength,Operation need to be launched throughout Afghanistan to finish them off soon as we just can't live having these talibastarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds in our countries.

Bro you might don't know a funny thing... After 12 years of fighting, Taliban are still not declared a state enemy by Karzai's government :hitwall: that's the sole reason Afghan government never ever started any full scale operation against Taliban.

ANSF bleeds to kill or capture these bastards but later on various occasions (like Eid, Ramadan) Karzai issues decrees to free them. :hitwall:

Bro you might don't know a funny thing... After 12 years of fighting, Taliban are still not declared a state enemy by Karzai's government :hitwall: that's the sole reason Afghan government never ever started any full scale operation against Taliban.

ANSF bleeds to kill or capture these bastards but later on various occasions (like Eid, Ramadan) Karzai issues decrees to free them. :hitwall:

Karzai probably is the worst thing to happen to Afghanistan.be it Abdullah or Ghani,Both of them will be much better than karzai administration

I never wanted the NW to begin but rather was in favour of peace deal's.But what i have learnt is that Talibans are not human and they doesn't care about anything as peace deals.

Taliban still are strong because our youth is not offered opportunities and are illiterate and they are being used as raw material for future talibans.With education the problem is decreased alot faster

No trolling mate.. But from Dawn.com, ISPR has claimed to have killed almost 150+ militants in last 5 days. Didnt see you guys doubting that number as exaggerated.

This thread is not about how many Pakistan killed but rather how many Afghanistan killed.

great work....
crush these talibanis to the core , do that they dont raise their poisonous hood next time....

It will be a difficult task, Pakistani security establishment still needs haqqani network, it seems, as they have allowed haqqani militants to escape to Afghanistan before operation. Quetta and Miranshah, as long as taliban have sanctuaries there, it will be pointless just to kill taliban in Afghanistan. These Afghan taliban are also providing sanctuaries to TTP in kunar and nuristan, creating the tension between Afghanistan and pakistan. Pakistan need to realize that haqqani network, which they use to bomb indian installations in afghanistan, can become liability for them, as haqqani group and TTP are very close to each other, spirtually and operationally.

Indeed, mistrust between our countries is the sole reason for their survival.

Back
Top Bottom