What's new

Afghan Students in trouble in Indian universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has now become a troll thread.

On topic - Anyways this is a very common thing which happens in colleges between different students communities, in every country in South Asia or should I say Asia or rather the World.
In India, college fights even happens at times between student group from different regions because of silly reasons. Though it's nothing praiseworthy and the involved students should be punished.

thats complete bs. im from pakistan i know how things are there. a lot of the times even consensual sex is reported as rape by the girls after they get caught.

But you live in the US... :)

@Ayush .... Abey tereko banned kar diya.:eek:
Kya kiya re?

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like a rape thread to me now lol anyways on topic its a sad incident and like somebody overhere said earlier which i agree with that Afghans are hot blooded people and they don't tolerate these things no matter where they are. I have studied with lots of Afghans and they do have this tendency of not tolerating anything when it comes to their women.

@Aamna14 Bibi every human is hot headed not just Afghans and its nothing to be proud of. Indians on the other hand suffer from 'majoritism synderome'. They behave differently when they are in the majority. Afghans being the minority leads me to think that they wouldn't have picked the fight. If you are going to tease an Afghan girl infront of Afghan men.....you are asking for hell. Indian students should have acted civil.

What can be the reasons of rape-epidemics in India? It seems they are possessed by rape-demons.

What can be the reasons of rape-epidemics in India? It seems they are possessed by rape-demons.

Could be something to do with proximity to Pakistan which has a higher rape ratio even going by the figures posted by yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom