What's new

Afghan Students in trouble in Indian universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just your own assumption [you can live with it]...it wont be mine as if what you are saying cant be believed as Pakistan doesn't even make it to top 10 rape offending nations. Protection is out of question when the on hand statistics tell a different story. Raping in Pakistan mean you are dead. Just for further reading, that Pakistani govt doesn't gather statistics on rape but human rights organizations and NGOs do including the UN. Top 5 countries for harshest rape punishment are all Muslim countries with each awarding capital punishment. There is no Muslim majority country in the top 10 rape offending nations, for obvious reasons as it is not culturally acceptable and we hand out the biggest shaft in store to the offenders.
All these are simply anecdotal comments. I have shown you thru formal govt numbers that per capita rape in Pakistan is 25% higher than India. I am obviously assuming that unreported case percentage is same in both countries (unless you can prove otherwise). Do you have any rebuttal for these numbers ?

That is just your own assumption [you can live with it]...it wont be mine as if what you are saying cant be believed as Pakistan doesn't even make it to top 10 rape offending nations. Protection is out of question when the on hand statistics tell a different story. Raping in Pakistan mean you are dead. Just for further reading, that Pakistani govt doesn't gather statistics on rape but human rights organizations and NGOs do including the UN. Top 5 countries for harshest rape punishment are all Muslim countries with each awarding capital punishment. There is no Muslim majority country in the top 10 rape offending nations, for obvious reasons as it is not culturally acceptable and we hand out the biggest shaft in store to the offenders.

the freaking indian is living in lalala land lol

that is not the case, in india a woman gets raped every few mins.

India = once every 21 mins
Pakistan = Once every 2 hours

Considering Pakistan's population is 1/8 of India, the per capita freq of rape in Pakistan is higher by 25% than India...

the freaking indian is living in lalala land lol

and you seem to have flunked maths.. :lol:

All these are simply anecdotal comments. I have shown you thru formal govt numbers that per capita rape in Pakistan is 25% higher than India. I am obviously assuming that unreported case percentage is same in both countries (unless you can prove otherwise). Do you have any rebuttal for these numbers ?

per capita? i think rapes are reported far more in pakistan than in india.

in pakistan it is close to impossible to rape somebody and get away with it, that is not the case in india where you will get raped on a public bus even by the bus driver.

India = once every 21 mins
Pakistan = Once every 2 hours

show me the source for this please.

Considering Pakistan's population is 1/8 of India, the per capita freq of rape in Pakistan is higher by 25% than India...

wel see about that.
rape is almost always reported in pakistan.

and you seem to have flunked maths.. :lol:

keep thinking that, im pakistani we have higher IQ levels then you

Everything you posted were blogs or wikipedia. There is no credible source on what you stated. Unreported cases cannot be calculated.

Raping in Pakistan means you are likely to get away with it as long as it's not someone important who's daughter it is you raped. See I can make anecdotes too.

If you've ever conversed with a person who has been in prison with a rapist you can hear about their treatment there, death is sometimes better than that.

You'll be hard pressed to convince me reporting of rape is socially acceptable in Pakistan when this is a matter close to my heart where people I know of Pakistani origin have had to leave home for fear of the repercussions for such.

And no I don't like point scoring on the Internet by bringing up the plight of people who I am close to.

Please provide to me a source for the bolded part.

Everything you posted were blogs or wikipedia. There is no credible source on what you stated. Unreported cases cannot be calculated.

i think rapes are reported more in pakistan then in india.
being a conservative society seeing men and women together raises eyebrows never mind anything else.
and i also think sometimes rapes that arent rapes are reported in pakistan far more then in india becuase the girl doesnt want to get her *** honor killed lol, that is what happened to a guy in my town who was arrested by cops after the parents caught the guy with their daughters he ran away while wearing her salwar lol.

Raping in Pakistan means you are likely to get away with it as long as it's not someone important who's daughter it is you raped. See I can make anecdotes too.

If you've ever conversed with a person who has been in prison with a rapist you can hear about their treatment there, death is sometimes better than that.

You'll be hard pressed to convince me reporting of rape is socially acceptable in Pakistan when this is a matter close to my heart where people I know of Pakistani origin have had to leave home for fear of the repercussions for such.

And no I don't like point scoring on the Internet by bringing up the plight of people who I am close to.

Please provide to me a source for the bolded part.

Assumptions, Assumptions and so on. Getting convicted of rape in Pakistan means you are going to see GOD!

then how do u say that pak has less rapes in india?? use google,u will find that most of the sources say that india is safer for women than pakistan..don't be shy..

Assumptions, Assumptions and so on. Getting convicted of rape in Pakistan means you are going to see GOD!

You didn't respond to what I had to say.

And you're only going to go see God if you're of a mind to believe in his/her/its very existence.

So leaving the unreported cases aside, the formal govt numbers (based on ones presented in your national assembly) show that my stats are correct. and the wiki link shows UNDP numbers.. You think they are fudged?? :lol:

What does it prove, what statistics were you quoting?

How about This one? The stigma and blame attached to rape survivors in India | Human Rights Watch

Exactly my point that the problem of unreported cases is same in India and Pakistan and can not be used for any calculations. All we have is formal reported numbers which show Pakistan per capita rape is 25% higher

btw, if your excuse for disagreeing to Pakistani rape numbers is that I picked it up from a blog, here's the same from a regular news site.. both refer to a formal statistics of reported rape cases

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2012\12\03\story_3-12-2012_pg11_9

According to the United Nations Family Planning Association (UNFPA), nearly 1,000 women are killed in the name of honour every year, with more than 400 cases of acid-related attacks reported annually and an average of 314 rape cases reported every month.

You didn't respond to what I had to say.

And you're only going to go see God if you're of a mind to believe in his/her/its very existence.

Pakistani constitution is Shari'a based. Penalty for rape is death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom