What's new

Afghan Students in trouble in Indian universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are at fault for accepting to study in the most racist nation on planet earth. Why do Afghan girls go to study in a nation with the highest rape ratio on planet earth,where rape is glorified in the movies and **** temples are accepted as a culture!

From where did you got those statistics or is it your fantasy ???

**** temples???

Those depictions are related to creating the life, you people will never understand those concepts, but much better than pedophiles :cheers:

Pakistani always close their eyes when there is some thing wrong internally and in their society and will jump into funnily pointing fingers at India.

We have been seeing this for 65 Years and each time you are the ones who lost whether in 1) propaganda,
2) war,
3) economic front,
4) diplomatic front ,
5) Global stature and the list goes on .......

Just because you are a moderator does not give you the license to troll so shamelessly

LOL I couldn't have put it better myself. :D

...and LMFAO at "**** temples". Some people might view this differently, but I couldn't be more proud of these so-called "**** temples", for our forefathers definitely taught the world a thing or two about how to do it right. Screw the hypocrites.

long live afghan-indian brotherhood , afghans love their hindu brothers from india and vice versa .. look forward to the day when 6 million afghans live side by side with their hindu brothers on indian soil

Just because you are a moderator does not give you the license to troll so shamelessly .

Oh no , in hindsight , it actually does. Sorry , my bad :P

These guys have no self control of their emotions main reason for the blood spilled in their home land.

long live afghan-indian brotherhood , afghans love their hindu brothers from india and vice versa .. look forward to the day when 6 million afghans live side by side with their hindu brothers on indian soil

India should further improve their brotherhood by taking millions of afghans from Pakistan:angel:

I'm surprised Indians would lash out at Afghan students not because of their ethnicity or whether they're Muslims but simply because Indian students in Australia have long complained of harassment/discrimination.

BBC News - Two Indian students assaulted in fresh Australia attack
Spate of Attacks Leave Indian Students on Edge in Australia - TIME
Indian students 'more likely to be robbed, assaulted'

As far as sexual harassment of women is concerned that I'm not surprised about.

However, in the defence of Indians the Afghan students in India are also accused of similar crimes

Student assaulted by Afghans - Times Of India
Afghan Student Held for Sexually Assaulting Colleague | news.outlookindia.com

Personally I would rather have Afghans going to India for their education, as illegal migrants, etc...

The tharki Indians might had seen a fair skinned girl for the first time so no surprise they tried to tease and abduct the fair skinned Afghan girl who is studying in India.

some Indians are tharkis but all Pakistanis are ............

They are at fault for accepting to study in the most racist nation on planet earth. Why do Afghan girls go to study in a nation with the highest rape ratio on planet earth,where rape is glorified in the movies and **** temples are accepted as a culture!

It is far better than living in a stone age society like Pakistan where the norm is for men to marry their sisters and have multiple marriages.

It is far better than living in a stone age society like Pakistan where the norm is for men to marry their sisters and have multiple marriages.

:what: bwahahahahahaha sisters? cousins are NOT sisters literally but figuratively and thats the norm the world over except India.

And by the way the norms in India you know sharing one wife by dozens of brothers. So please spare us.

above all why you guys are justifying this assult by Indian men on Afghan girl student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom