What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan wait for reforms

Every Pukhtoon I've ever met hates Afghans...not dislikes but literally 'hates' them & the Tribal Pukhtoons more than the Settled ones !

Pataaa nahin whom does @Hyperion think hes fooling ! :P

The ungrateful Afghans have long overstayed their stay in this country and its time , they are left in their " prosperous " Afghanistan - no single Ummah love left !

Last edited by a moderator:
No one will carve Pakistan, as long as people such as myself live. It will only grow bigger! :D

Don't bring us into that ! :pissed:

We've got nothing against the Uzbeks & Tajiks - Nice people ! :kiss3:

It certainly helps that they're not dreaming of carving out their Greater Afghanistan out of nearly 3/4ths of my country !

The ungrateful Afghans have long overstayed their stay in this country and its time , they are left in their " prosperous " Afghanistan - no single Ummah love left !

Tell that to @Hyperion ! Everytime I tell him 'Oi your side of the story doesn't add up' he keeps coming back to 'Not all Pashto speakers are Pashtoons' - Duh ! :undecided:

Your love affair with Afghans must end ! :)

Otherwise we've got ways to castrate you ! :whistle:

I think his problem is that he lives in Turkey -- Turkish hospitality towards Pakistan can lead you to think all our western neighbors are welcoming.

I perhaps used to think the same about Afghans when I lived in Turkey -- that was until I started interacting with them.

No matter what you think. ODTU is still numero uno! :smart:

I topped that up with INSEAD. :cheesy:

ODTU mu ? erenc erenc ....

Nah mate. Not just that, I'm also a Tribal. @Secur, @Oscar & @Armstrong are my mates, we are having some lighthearted fun with each other. You shouldn't read much into it! :P

I think his problem is that he lives in Turkey -- Turkish hospitality towards Pakistan can lead you to think all our western neighbors are welcoming.

I perhaps used to think the same about Afghans till I started interacting with them.

ODTU mu ? erenc erenc ....

I perhaps used to think the same about Afghans when I lived in Turkey till I started interacting with them.

Dude hes a Pakistani Tribal Pukhtoon ! :unsure:

Lets give citizenship to the ones who love Pakistan, and deport the rest of them.

Dude hes a Pakistani Tribal Pukhtoon ! :unsure:

AAaa I think I gathered as much.

Sik*** lan! :cheesy:

tanismak icin cok cok memnum oldum

maalesef gitmek zorundayim

iyi geceler

PS: I've always wanted to break into the Analytics market in Turkey but haven't had any success -- perhaps we could trade notes later.

Iyi geceler! :wave:

AAaa I think I gathered as much.

tanismak icin cok cok memnum oldum

maalesef gitmek zorundayim

iyi geceler

PS: I've always wanted to break into the Analytics market in Turkey but haven't had any success -- perhaps we could trade notes later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom